Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ibra wants Milan move!
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2
whoarethepatriots
(article)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has approached Milan to ask for a transfer, hints Carlo Ancelotti. “Nobody would suspect him. If I reveal his name, it’ll be chaos…”

It was no secret that the Rossoneri were close to signing former Juventus man Ibra last summer, but because they had to wait until their Champions League preliminary round was completed to know their strategy, Inter got there first.

Now that he has been a key figure in the Nerazzurri’s Scudetto triumph and Milan are champions of Europe, there are claims he wants to move on.

“Many champions have approached us. They all want us now,” smiled Ancelotti in yesterday’s Press conference.

“That includes one player who is totally above suspicion. If I reveal his name, it’ll be chaos…”

The newspapers this morning all agree on one thing – that man is Inter hero Ibrahimovic.

Already linked with Real Madrid, the real reason for his contract renegotiation problems is a desire to cross the city like Ronaldo, Andrea Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf before him.

The Swede has reportedly asked for a substantial pay increase from the current £4m per season to at least £5.5m.

He also bitterly criticised the club this week, comparing them unfavourably to the disgraced Juventus side led by Luciano Moggi.

“My agent is currently negotiating a wage increase at Inter. I hope Massimo Moratti is as decisive now as when he signed me,” explained the former Ajax man.

“At Juve, they were a lot clearer on certain things. Moggi was removed because we won too much. It was all jealousy. When I arrived at Inter, the first thing I advised Moratti was to bring in Luciano and change their mentality. Luckily, we won anyway…

“They are two great teams, but that Juve had something more. There was a sense of cohesion that still isn’t present at Inter,” he told ‘Libero’ newspaper.

“Last year when someone played badly, the other teammates lifted him up. Here it is the opposite – whoever plays below par drags the rest of the squad down with him. Inter are still learning what it takes to be at the top.”

This transfer story could bring relations between the two ‘cugini’ to an all-time low. Matters are already extremely tense after the clubs insulted each other at a distance during their trophy celebrations.

What do you think?

Ibra has proved his worth and i think this would be a good signing, i bitterly criticised him early in the season and last year, but he has been very consistent, if prone to occasional stupid things. He would be a good sigining and what more is that he would infuriate Inter, if he succeeded
Rossoneri7
F@ck NO !
han2503
Ibra wants Milan move!

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has approached Milan to ask for a transfer, hints Carlo Ancelotti. “Nobody would suspect him. If I reveal his name, it’ll be chaos…”

It was no secret that the Rossoneri were close to signing former Juventus man Ibra last summer, but because they had to wait until their Champions League preliminary round was completed to know their strategy, Inter got there first.

Now that he has been a key figure in the Nerazzurri’s Scudetto triumph and Milan are champions of Europe, there are claims he wants to move on.

“Many champions have approached us. They all want us now,” smiled Ancelotti in yesterday’s Press conference.

“That includes one player who is totally above suspicion. If I reveal his name, it’ll be chaos…”

The newspapers this morning all agree on one thing – that man is Inter hero Ibrahimovic.

Already linked with Real Madrid, the real reason for his contract renegotiation problems is a desire to cross the city like Ronaldo, Andrea Pirlo and Clarence Seedorf before him.

The Swede has reportedly asked for a substantial pay increase from the current £4m per season to at least £5.5m.

He also bitterly criticised the club this week, comparing them unfavourably to the disgraced Juventus side led by Luciano Moggi.

“My agent is currently negotiating a wage increase at Inter. I hope Massimo Moratti is as decisive now as when he signed me,” explained the former Ajax man.

“At Juve, they were a lot clearer on certain things. Moggi was removed because we won too much. It was all jealousy. When I arrived at Inter, the first thing I advised Moratti was to bring in Luciano and change their mentality. Luckily, we won anyway…

“They are two great teams, but that Juve had something more. There was a sense of cohesion that still isn’t present at Inter,” he told ‘Libero’ newspaper.

“Last year when someone played badly, the other teammates lifted him up. Here it is the opposite – whoever plays below par drags the rest of the squad down with him. Inter are still learning what it takes to be at the top.”

This transfer story could bring relations between the two ‘cugini’ to an all-time low. Matters are already extremely tense after the clubs insulted each other at a distance during their trophy celebrations.
Rossoneri7
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! realmad.gif realmad.gif realmad.gif realmad.gif
Ry4n
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
arivanjj
that pervert wants to play alongside Roni rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 27 2007, 11:20 AM)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!! realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif

biggrin.gif

Your operation R10 to Milan could be going down the drain as we speak tongue.gif

But seriously, who would all of you prefer Ibra or R10?

1 is a talented prick the other thinks that the club should revolve around him.

Both have their pros and cons. Ibra, even if I hate that son of a b!tch, is amazing, he is the type of striker we need and would be the perfect player to play alongside anyone of our strikers.

While R10 can provide us with many different options up front, either playing the 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-2-1 with either him and Kaka playing out wide like he plays at Barca or more towards the centre.
han2503
QUOTE (arivanjj @ May 27 2007, 11:29 AM)
that pervert wants to play alongside Roni rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Locke Lamora
No. Just no.
I don't want ANY of them, to be honest.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ May 27 2007, 02:35 PM)
No. Just no.
I don't want ANY of them, to be honest.

Of course, neither would Ars-anul biggrin.gif tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 27 2007, 02:32 PM)
biggrin.gif

Your operation R10 to Milan could be going down the drain as we speak  tongue.gif

But seriously, who would all of you prefer Ibra or R10?

1 is a talented prick the other thinks that the club should revolve around him.

Both have their pros and cons. Ibra, even if I hate that son of a b!tch, is amazing, he is the type of striker we need and would be the perfect player to play alongside anyone of our strikers.

While R10 can provide us with many different options up front, either playing the 4-3-1-2 or a 4-3-2-1 with either him and Kaka playing out wide like he plays at Barca or more towards the centre.

mad.gif mad.gif

R10 is a much better player. He has won a lot in his career and is a born winner ..

As u stated above, he could solve many problems up front. Ibra, would just cause problems in the dressing room.

Anyways, it is not down to me to choose. If Milan bring him or Shevchenko in, who am I to say no ?!

I just don't think he is the best available option (yes R10 is the best king.gif )
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 27 2007, 11:40 AM)
mad.gif  mad.gif

R10 is a much better player. He has won a lot in his career and is a born winner ..

As u stated above, he could solve many problems up front. Ibra, would just cause problems in the dressing room.

Anyways, it is not down to me to choose. If Milan bring him or Shevchenko in, who am I to say no ?!

I just don't think he is the best available option (yes R10 is the best king.gif )

You just want R10 and no one else. Admit it! tongue.gif
arivanjj
so this is the one Carlo was talking about?

so much for keepin it a secret.
Portman
Of course Ibra (or Ronaldinho) is exactly what Milan needs. A SS who can pair up with Ronaldo, Gila or Pippo.

Anyway I doubt Moratti is THAT STUPID to let the player who gave him the scudetto go. Like it or not... he was "the difference" in Inter. The best SS at the moment in Italy.
han2503
QUOTE (arivanjj @ May 27 2007, 11:44 AM)
so this is the one Carlo was talking about?

so much for keepin it a secret.

It's just the press speculating after what Ibra said about Inter.

And as I said in the other thread, it could either be him or Messi, those are the only big transfers that I could see coming out of nothing and be world ending as Carlo said.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 27 2007, 02:42 PM)
You just want R10 and no one else. Admit it!  tongue.gif

Of course king.gif

R10 solves a lot of problems up front wink.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 27 2007, 09:46 PM)
It's just the press speculating after what Ibra said about Inter.

And as I said in the other thread, it could either be him or Messi, those are the only big transfers that I could see coming out of nothing and be world ending as Carlo said.

yeah i could really see that if Ibra comes rolleyes.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 27 2007, 12:48 PM)
Of course king.gif

And he can start packing his bags and all that things. He was sent off yesterday... 2 match bans, so he doesn't play in any more La Liga match this season. cool.gif

Get the fouk R'dinho.
Portman
All you guys know it would be a dream come true for me. But I think it's just smoke... some words to "not think in Ronaldinho". That one it would be too obvious.
tom_valtellina
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 27 2007, 08:48 PM)
Of course king.gif

Ibra or R10? I think I might be the only one here but I would definitely take Ibra. I just think he would fit in better playing as a SS with Ronaldo/Gila. I have a feeling that Ronaldinho might step on Kaka's toes a bit too much, but that's just me.

I'd be surprised if either of them came though. I'd say Sheva is more likely.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Porty @ May 27 2007, 02:52 PM)
And he can start packing his bags and all that things. He was sent off yesterday... 2 match bans, so he doesn't play in any more La Liga match this season.  cool.gif

Get the fouk R'dinho.

TBH, and this is not biased, but Getafe players were really physical with the Barca players. They were pushing and kicking all throughout the game - ref didn't even give a warning wink.gif Then when R10 got frustrated, he red carded him.

Well, it's good that he is starting his vacation today biggrin.gif So he can join Kaka in pre-season king.gif tongue.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 27 2007, 09:17 PM)
F@ck NO !

+2
arivanjj
QUOTE (Porty @ May 27 2007, 09:55 PM)
All you guys know it would be a dream come true for me. But I think it's just smoke... some words to "not think in Ronaldinho". That one it would be too obvious.

looks like you want this bad, just like i did with Roni. trust me, the thought of roni coming to us before he did couldn't even cross my brain cells till the we signed... i think this might be your turn to get him sad.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Porty @ May 27 2007, 11:52 AM)
And he can start packing his bags and all that things. He was sent off yesterday... 2 match bans, so he doesn't play in any more La Liga match this season.  cool.gif

Get the fouk R'dinho.

Ok, Porty, I know you're fond of both.

Who would YOU like to see joining, either R10 or Ibra, only one can be chosen
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (Porty @ May 27 2007, 11:55 AM)

He could be trying to upgrade his contract, its happened before with faked interest from Real
misha
As much as I don't like him it will a real blow for Inter so it's tempting, but I still prefer R10
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ May 27 2007, 12:54 PM)
As much as I don't like him it will a real blow for Inter so it's tempting, but I still prefer R10

That's the only thing that tempts me about him, taking him away from Inter will start the beginning of their downfall once again, we saw how they played without him these last few weeks.
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 27 2007, 03:58 PM)
That's the only thing that tempts me about him, taking him away from Inter will start the beginning of their downfall once again, we saw how they played without him these last few weeks.

Yep. But I just can't imagine him in Milan shirt. Plus just because we are champions of europe now he asking us to make a move while in the last summer he didn't want to wait a little more for us
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 27 2007, 01:13 PM)
Who would YOU like to see joining, either R10 or Ibra, only one can be chosen

That's a though one. I can't really answer it.

Ibra:
+More physical
+A pure SS
+Knows Serie A well. Doesn't need to adapt.
+In Milanello and with a organization like we have he can be a legend.
+Younger (26 this year)

10R:
+More publicity, more $$$, more "fans" for the club
+More tecnical. The best in the world in a 1on1.
-Adapt to the italian football?

If we sign Ronaldinho I believe it would be a 4-5 years thing. He won't do the stupid demands he does in Catalonia.
About Zlatan... I dunno if he would stay and want to be a legend in the club. I mean, stay = 5-6 years. Or he would like to be 2 years and then probably join Madrid or so.

Then, I dunno. At their "prime", in-form, bla bla... both are brilliant, but 10R is better. But TBH I just hate some stupid smiles and things 10R does in the pitch. And I was always a fan of Zlatan.

Anyway, I can't decide. But I don't believe in the Zlatan-Milan rumour. It's just... too much. I mean, it's not the money, but essentialy the moment. If he had a bad season or so, problems with the coach... then I'd believe. But he was/is their best player by far.
redbabies
1. I hate that f@ckin gay.

2. But the only reason I'd like to get him is to tell Inter who's the BOSS, which team does world-class players choose!

3. I've never heard about a player who wanted to leave Milan for Inter. Not at least since I knew something about football.
kurtsimonw
I'm shocked at the amount of people that wouldn't be happy if a deal went through for Zlatan. I'd see him as a better signing than R10.

Please bring me Ibra!
kurtsimonw
You don't say 'no' to having one of the best players in the World. tongue.gif

Not only would it solve, or at least, with our goal problems at times, but it would also make Inter a worse team.

Both of those things will help bring the scudetto back home. smile.gif
Portman
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 27 2007, 03:35 PM)
I'm shocked at the amount of people that wouldn't be happy if a deal went through for Zlatan.

It's not because of his talent/quality. I think everyone in here knows and admits he's the best second-striker (SS) in Italy and one of the best in the world.

People don't want him in Milan simply because of his behaviour. Sometimes he has some mental problems... we all know that.
But since the 1st moment I say that he just needs the right club, the right struture, the right organization to be even better and emotionally stable - that club is Milan. Obviously not Inter.
KillerMax
QUOTE (Porty @ May 27 2007, 08:58 AM)
It's not because of his talent/quality. I think everyone in here knows and admits he's the best second-striker (SS) in Italy and one of the best in the world.

People don't want him in Milan simply because of his behaviour. Sometimes he has some mental problems... we all know that.
But since the 1st moment I say that he just needs the right club, the right struture, the right organization to be even better and emotionally stable - that club is Milan. Obviously not Inter.

Wise words. Costacurta is a big fan of him and I'm sure he can help him a lot.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Porty @ May 27 2007, 02:58 PM)

That's exactly right, everybody has a right club and unless you're a complete maniac Inter's not the club for you.

I'm sure Milan will make him feel more 'at home' and it's very rare our players have 'unrest' at the club. Ibra will be great here, let's hope he joins. wink.gif
redbabies
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 27 2007, 04:03 PM)
That's exactly right, everybody has a right club and unless you're a complete maniac Inter's not the club for you.

I'm sure Milan will make him feel more 'at home' and it's very rare our players have 'unrest' at the club. Ibra will be great here, let's hope he joins.  wink.gif

exactly, I've never heard about a great player who couldn't settle in Milan, I mean not settle in terms of performances but in terms of feeling home and stuff....
Portman
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 27 2007, 04:03 PM)
I'm sure Milan will make him feel more 'at home' and it's very rare our players have 'unrest' at the club. Ibra will be great here, let's hope he joins.  wink.gif

I'd love it.

But I think this is what the italians call fantacalcio - pure transfer-market fantasy. Everybody knows Milan have a lot of power in the media (Berlusconi) so this may be some strategy to get something. I just... don't get it.
Milan Are Brilliant
Ibrahimovic, is that it tongue.gif Nah he would be a good signing I guess.
sansiro1708
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! king.gif
my dream is coming true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
king.gif king.gif king.gif king.gif
FUK DI MERDA
diventi pazzo interisti
ibra sta con noi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil.gif
Portman
QUOTE (sansiro1708 @ May 27 2007, 05:36 PM)
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! king.gif
my dream is coming true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
king.gif  king.gif  king.gif  king.gif
FUK DI MERDA
diventi pazzo interisti
ibra sta con noi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil.gif

Stop dreaming pal. Moratti said some hours ago that Zlatan is staying in Inter. Ancelotti said the same in the end of Reggina match.

Emerson is possibly joining us since Carletto said (end of Reggina) he likes him, and Brocchi will probably leave.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Porty @ May 27 2007, 04:45 PM)
Stop dreaming pal. Moratti said some hours ago that Zlatan is staying in Inter. Ancelotti said the same in the end of Reggina match.

Emerson is possibly joining us since Carletto said (end of Reggina) he likes him, and Brocchi will probably leave.

Mourinho repeatedbly told Gallas that he'd rot in the reserves for 4 years before he'd let him go. We all know what happened in the end.

If Ibra wants to leave, and wants to come to us and Carlo wants him. It will happen.
ACM-pippo
After Reggina-MILAN, Carlo: Ibrahimovic will not come in MILAN!
kurtsimonw
Ibra is obviously not the 'End of the World' name that he was on about then.
Darunia
Ibra will not join Milan, all he wants is a pay increase... and if these rumors are true then Inter will have to give him more money.
sansiro1708
mmmm my only guess then its LUCA TONI!!!!if its not ibra
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (sansiro1708 @ May 27 2007, 09:57 PM)
mmmm my only guess then is LUCA TONI!!!!if its not ibra

I'm with ya. wink.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 27 2007, 04:01 PM)
I'm with ya.  wink.gif

Why on earth would Toni's move to Milan cause chaos? The Fiorentina fans and players already said goodbye to him like a week ago... rolleyes.gif
mishie
i thought Munich were already 99% complete to signing Toni anyway?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ May 27 2007, 10:03 PM)
Why on earth would Toni's move to Milan cause chaos? The Fiorentina fans and players already said goodbye to him like a week ago... rolleyes.gif

I agree it wouldn't cause chaos, it'd just be a dream come true if he was wearing red and black next season. wub.gif

i thought Munich were already 99% complete to signing Toni anyway?

They took he out for a meal and spent loads on him to try and persuade him to join, he left with an almost 'No thanks' attitude. laugh.gif

Plus I think he'd rather stay at Fiorentina then go to Bayern, the whole reason he wants to leave is for CL football. He can get UEFA Cup where he is already.
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 27 2007, 10:03 AM)

thats it, when he was at juve there no probs. and capello had him in line. it was when he was at ajax, sweden and now inter that there were problems. we have the right structure her, we approach things the right way. like galliani with ronaldo (he had him grow hair and ditch the goatee).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.