Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zidane: Kaka Not Ronaldo
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
misha
French legend Zinedine Zidane thinks AC Milan ace Kaka is the world's No1 player just ahead of Manchester United's Cristiano Ronaldo.

The ex Real Madrid and Juventus superstar said: "I've enjoyed watching football from a distance, without the tension and stress; therefore, I have had the opportunity to admire many good players."

"The No1 for me has been Kaka, for the goals that he has scored and for the performances that he has offered during the more delicate moments of the season."

"I cannot say if he will succeed in winning the Ballon d'Or, but I can guarantee that he is the best one."

Marseille born Zizou (34) declared: "For the players No2 and 3 behind Kaka - one is Cristiano Ronaldo, who has made an impression on me at Manchester United; the other is Clarence Seedorf who often has made the difference in the Champions League."
kurtsimonw
Wow, Seedorf as number 3 in the world?

That means something coming from le genie himself.
bigmacmtl
i think he's insane to say seedorf. but yess he's had a good season. i'd put him in the top 20 this year.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 26 2007, 11:49 PM)
Wow, Seedorf as number 3 in the world?

That means something coming from le genie himself.

well Seedorf has had an amazing 2 months going into the end of the season.

This just proves that if he is motivated enough to get off his lazy @ss he is good enough to be considered in the top 3 in the world.

Because we all know he is good enough to be considered as such
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 27 2007, 11:32 AM)

This just proves that if he is motivated enough to get off his lazy @ss he is good enough to be considered in the top 3 in the world.

Exactly king.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 27 2007, 09:32 AM)

Yep,...Forza Clarence!!!
tom_valtellina
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 27 2007, 08:06 PM)
Yep,...Forza Clarence!!!

He came up big for us when we needed it against Bayern in the Allianz Arena...he got the first goal and set up the second. He was a big player for us in the latter stages of the CL this season, no doubting that.

As others have said, this guy could be top 3 in the world on his day, but I think he has to deliver at his highest level more often.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.