Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Shove the scudetto up your..."
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Portman

"Shove the scudetto up your as..."

Ambrosini and Kaladze holding up the thing. A message to Inter in the CL winners party in Milano. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Siamo noi! Siamo noi! I Campioni d'Europa siamo noi! ...
kurtsimonw
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Warchant
that's awesome! king.gif
misha
laugh.gif laugh.gif Indeed
milanista1899
QUOTE (Porty @ May 26 2007, 05:57 PM)

"Shove the scudetto up your as..."

Ambrosini and Kaladze holding up the thing. A message to Inter in the CL winners party in Milano. laugh.gif  laugh.gif

Siamo noi! Siamo noi! I Campioni d'Europa siamo noi! ...

Thank you Porty, I've been dying to see this! I'd only heard about it up till now wink.gif

Forza Ambro (e Kala) king.gif devilsmiley.gif Ambro has since apologised to Inter (as has Galliani to Moratti - after he found out he made sure the banner was removed sad.gif spoil sport! laugh.gif ), and explained it was to his Inter fan friend. He admitted he got carried away in all the euforia & that it was the wrong thing to do. But he's right when he also said that after such a victory, it's normal to want to stick it to our city rivals and that it was all in good jest. Moratti miserably accepted his apology but said that it offended the club officials & players! biggrin.gif devilsmiley.gif tongue.gif
Fillipo Simone
Great... laugh.gif laugh.gif
misha
Mancini slams foolish Milan 

Roberto Mancini says Milan know they “made themselves look bad” by insulting Inter during their Champions League festivities.

“I think that they know they made themselves look bad, but these things can happen,” said the Coach after Massimo Ambrosini held a banner on the open-top bus that said ‘You can stick your Scudetto…’

“Mind you, one thing is to offend people and another to sing along with an ironic fan chant. My lads did not do that at Siena and nor will they this Sunday, because it is not right. It won’t happen.”

Yet the Nerazzurri were clearly heard chanting ‘Who doesn’t jump is Rossonero’ when they took the title. Also, Mancini, President Massimo Moratti and captain Javier Zanetti publicly said they hoped Milan would lose the European Cup Final against Liverpool.

Inter will be handed the Scudetto trophy at San Siro this afternoon following their match with Torino.

The Coach refused to comment on controversy within the club, as Zlatan Ibrahimovic praised disgraced former Juventus director Luciano Moggi and said his Bianconeri side was stronger than the current record-breaking Inter.

“I did not read what Ibra said and I am not interested,” snapped Mancio when asked about the interview.

He was more willing to discuss transfer policy, as the Nerazzurri are closer than ever to signing Cagliari hitman David Suazo.

“There is certainly nothing official, but Suazo is a player with the characteristics we are lacking upfront. He is very fast and an excellent counter-attacker.

“I think that, going to play for a big club, he can improve even more. In any case we need someone with those characteristics. If it is Suazo, then fine, if not then we need another player like that.”
Fillipo Simone
Mancini and the blue-black boys are just being jealous. Milan spoiled once more their show - by winning the European title we`ve stolen the attention away from them...let them celebrate their bogus title... wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 27 2007, 08:22 AM)
Mancini and the blue-black boys are just being jealous. Milan spoiled once more their show - by winning the European title we`ve stolen the attention away from them...let them celebrate their bogus title... wink.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Exactly
tom_valtellina
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 27 2007, 05:25 PM)
biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  Exactly

Mettilo! Mettilo! Mettlio nel culo!

Lo Scudetto, mettilo nel culo...

Haha funny stuff. It's just sticks and stones though. No point making a big deal out of it like Moratti is.
han2503
QUOTE (tom_valtellina @ May 27 2007, 11:49 AM)
Mettilo! Mettilo! Mettlio nel culo!

Lo Scudetto, mettilo nel culo...

Haha funny stuff. It's just sticks and stones though. No point making a big deal out of it like Moratti is.

Please Moratti was the one doing us the 'gesture' in the last derby when they won.

If he wants class from us then he has to the same, and there is no class what-so-ever in Moratti's actions.

So Imo Ambro shouldn't have apologised for the banner, because I don't remeber Moratti apologising after his actions.

So he should stick that scudetto up his @ss the one made of paper should also accompany it
Tennie
I'm actually glad to see Ambro's apology. Shows that Milan have more class than the Merda.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 27 2007, 12:24 PM)
So Imo Ambro shouldn't have apologised for the banner, because I don't remeber Moratti apologising after his actions.

So he should stick that scudetto up his @ss the one made of paper should also accompany it

F*ck class. If I was Ambro, I'd have had a shirt on saying the exact same thing as soon as the final whistle went against Liverpool, that's what rivalries are for, to rub it in their face when you upstage them over and over and over..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.