Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Galliani Interview
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Tennie
There's a LONG interview with Galliani in Gazzetta dello Sport. (Link to Article). I won't cut/paste the whole thing for length reasons, but Fester does make a couple of noteworthy comments:

SHEVCHENKO - "E' molto difficile che ritorni. E poi non dimentichiamo che è andato via lui su sua richiesta. In ogni caso Peter Kenyon del Chelsea ha ribadito che è incedibile. Comunque per quanto riguarda il mercato ripeto che ci interessa solo un attaccante".

[Shevchenko - It'd be difficult for him to return. Don't forget he left by his own request. In any case, Chelsea's Peter Kenyon has said that he isn't for sale. However, as regards the market, we are interested in a striker.]

OLIVEIRA - "Il futuro del brasiliano nel Milan? Ne stiamo parlando, ma vorrei ricordare che ancora l'attaccante non si è espresso al meglio. Siamo convinti che tornerà quello ammirato al Betis".

[Oliveira - The future of the Brazilian in Milan? We're talking, but I'd like to record that the striker hasn't played his best. We're convinced that he will return to his Betis form.]

BUFFON - Tantissime le domande sul futuro di Buffon; anche da parte di tifosi juventini che hanno paura di perdere il loro pilastro. "Ripeto quanto ho detto nell'ultimo periodo: Dida ha firmato per i prossimi tre anni; Dida è se arà il portiere del Milan".

[Buffon - There are a lot of questions about Buffon's future, including from Juve fans who are afraid of losing him. "I'll repeat what I said last time: Dida has signed a contract for three years; Dida is and will remain Milan's keeper."]

LA DIFESA - I tifosi chiedono rinforzi davanti a Dida. "Chivu? Di centrali ne abbiamo già tanti; siamo coperti; stiamo bene così".

[The defense - Fans have called for reinforcements of the back line. "Chivu? We don't need any more centerbacks, we already have quite a few; we're covered and are okay the way we are."]

KALADZE - Molte le domande sulla piccola polemica di mercoledì sera, quando il difensore ha detto che non sarebbe rimasto al Milan con Maldini in campo ancora per un anno. "Io non ho ricevuto alcuna richiesta di essere ceduto da parte del giocatore, ma deve capire che se vuole restare qui deve accettare le decisioni di Ancelotti, così come ha sempre fatto Inzaghi, tanto per fare un nome".

[Kaladze - Much has been made of Kaladze's words on Wednesday night when he said he didn't want to sit on the bench for another year. "I haven't received any requests for a transfer from the player, but he must understand that if he stays here, he must accept the decisions of Ancelotti, as Pippo has done."]

LA MOGLIE PIU' BELLA - Qual è la moglie più bella dei giocatori del Milan? "E no! Questo no! E' l'ultima domanda a cui risponderei. "

[The most beautiful wife - Which Milan footballer has the most beautiful wife? "No! That's the last question I would answer.]
Rossoneri7
The defense - Fans have called for reinforcements of the back line. "Chivu? We don't need any more centerbacks, we already have quite a few; we're covered and are okay the way we are."

He is right - Who is gonna rest the best defense in Europe (Maldini is getting a surgery to play for his last season with Milan .. When that surgery is done -Inshallah- he will be able to give out his extraordinary best along with Nesta. Bonera, Kakha, and Simic (unless one of them will leave this summer))

Galliani is spot on, Maldini and Nesta are the best pairing there is !!! It is today, the envy of ever club in Europe king.gif

Oliveira - The future of the Brazilian in Milan? We're talking, but I'd like to record that the striker hasn't played his best. We're convinced that he will return to his Betis form.

This could mean one of two things - But IMO, it means he is gonna be transfered back to La Liga, maybe for R10 maybe Etoo rolleyes.gif cool.gif

[Kaladze - Much has been made of Kaladze's words on Wednesday night when he said he didn't want to sit on the bench for another year. "I haven't received any requests for a transfer from the player, but he must understand that if he stays here, he must accept the decisions of Ancelotti, as Pippo has done."]

This could be another transfer to Spain for the same two players that we are constantly linked too in Barcalona. or it could be for Chelsea. Again, this could mean one of too either he is transfered or sits his @ss down on the bench like a good boy wink.gif Or he'll get the boot rolleyes.gif
bigmacmtl
meh he's an idiot if we dnt get new CB, we should get ride of simic and kaladze should leave. that will open the door for us to sign a new CB, so that will leave us with 4 CBs.
dst
we undoubtedly need a world-class CB!!!! It is utterly essential, have no doubt about that. It's as important as the striker issue for me!

Maldini will NOT play every single week even though he will undergo a second surgery. He simply can't make it and he will be exhausted by the end of the season! Kaladze is not good enough, Bonera is not good enough and Simic is not good enough. Plus Nesta is always a suspect for an injury!

We should get Luisao, Lucio, Toure or Gallas!!

Lucio is the more experience of those four.
Toure is the most aggressive and best worker.
Gallas is the big deal as he can play 3 different positions.
Luisao is amazing from what I've seen AND I DON'T US TO CONCEDE ANOTHER GOAL FROM A SET-PIECE FOR THE NEXT 5 SEASON!!
Rossoneri7
Maybe next year dst biggrin.gif

Maldini is the first name on that first eleven, in fact, when they print out those sheets to write down the starting XI for the match, Maldini is already printed on it devilsmiley.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 25 2007, 01:18 PM)
Maybe next year dst biggrin.gif

Maldini is the first name on that first eleven, in fact, when they print out those sheets to write down the starting XI for the match, Maldini is already printed on it devilsmiley.gif

still he wont be able to play all the games, same with nesta. their both old men need their rest and heart medication tongue.gif but serously we need a big strong CB like luisao or alex, we conceeded another set piece goal in the final. it's been our weekness for 2 years and teams continue to use it against us and it will continue like that if we dont get sumone who can help us in that dept.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ May 25 2007, 09:20 PM)
still he wont be able to play all the games, same with nesta. their both old men need their rest and heart medication tongue.gif but serously we need a big strong CB like luisao or alex, we conceeded another set piece goal in the final. it's been our weekness for 2 years and teams continue to use it against us and it will continue like that if we dont get sumone who can help us in that dept.

R u kidding me ?! This is the best defense in Europe ! Alex ?? WHO ?!

Nest&Maldini in wheel chairs are better than ur Alex ! mad.gif

Nonsense .. Sing with me tongue.gif .. Siamo Noi Siamo Noi .. Campioni d'Europa Siamo Noi ..

Cuz we are the champions OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD !
Bluesummers
I honestly think we should go for lucio now especially that bayern are not in cl, he is the perfect CB.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ May 25 2007, 07:14 PM)
we undoubtedly need a world-class CB!!!! It is utterly essential, have no doubt about that. It's as important as the striker issue for me!

Maldini will NOT play every single week even though he will undergo a second surgery. He simply can't make it and he will be exhausted by the end of the season! Kaladze is not good enough, Bonera is not good enough and Simic is not good enough. Plus Nesta is always a suspect for an injury!

We should get Luisao, Lucio, Toure or Gallas!!

Right...Å imić is perfect as bench material, Bonera for me also. Kaladze could be probably transfered, but only if we get someone.

Alex is likely to move to Chelsea, I belive its a closed deal. Lucio won`t leave Bayern I fear, same for Toure.

And what about Abidal?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.