Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan can expect large cash influx
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
misha
Italian AC Milan, the UEFA Champions League winner, could experience a windfall of GBP 67 million according to a study authorized by MasterCard.

KRC Research assembled 12 leading football and business experts from a range of academic and business organizations. The final finding was that the winning club is likely to enjoy increased sponsorship, TV revenue, gate receipts and player value.

Milan, the club's home city also will enjoy an economic boom. When Liverpool won the 2005 UEFA Champions League Final, the city of Liverpool had an estimated GBP 47 million influx of cash the following year through increased consumer spending, tourism, sponsorship and commerce.

John Stuart, Senior Vice President, Sponsorship, MasterCard Worldwide said: "Beyond the enormous prestige of winning such an illustrious tournament, our research with some of Europe's leading football and business figures suggests that the financial benefits of lifting the UEFA Champions League trophy are vast and home cities also experience the benefit too."

link

Can't wait for the prolific summer... cool.gif
Bluesummers
Do we actually get cash for winning the trophy from bwin? If anybody knows please do share.
Warchant
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ May 24 2007, 10:39 PM)
Do we actually get cash for winning the trophy from bwin? If anybody knows please do share.

it all depends on what was in the contract when it was signed
aLbErTo
it would be great however biggrin.gif bring on money,to give kaka the best contract in the world, screw chelsea biggrin.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (aLbErTo @ May 25 2007, 01:48 AM)
it would be great however biggrin.gif bring on money,to give kaka the best contract in the world, screw chelsea biggrin.gif

yep and we'll include a **** you real madrid clause in it tongue.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ May 25 2007, 07:33 AM)
yep and we'll include a **** you real madrid clause in it  tongue.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ May 25 2007, 10:33 AM)
yep and we'll include a **** you real madrid clause in it  tongue.gif

king.gif
Bluesummers
barca got 70-80 mil last year because of it, so i'm expecting something around that for us.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ May 26 2007, 06:23 AM)
barca got 70-80 mil last year because of it, so i'm expecting something around that for us.

With that much we might be able to afford R10s wages for a few weeks. ¬_¬
misha
Milan, una Champions da 66 milioni

La splendida cavalcata del Milan in Champions League è valsa ai rossoneri un incasso totale di circa 66 milioni di euro.

Queste le componenti dell'ammontare della cifra:

33 milioni dalla Uefa e dai diritti televisivi
6 milioni per i diritti tv della sola finale
1.5 milioni per incasso "extra" della Uefa per la finale
9.25 milioni per i biglietti venduti in stagione a San Siro,
7 milioni dalla Uefa come vincitore della coppa
2 milioni dai due main sponsor Bwin e Adidas
500mila euro dagli altri sponsor
500mila euro per "prodotti" celebrativi
6 milioni dalla prossima partecipazione alla Supercoppa (in programma il 31 luglio contro il Siviglia) e al Mondiale per Club (dal 9 al 16 dicembre).

link

The whole CL campaign brought us around 66 mil euro
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 26 2007, 05:52 PM)
With that much we might be able to afford R10s wages for a few weeks. ¬_¬

R10's wages rolleyes.gif I wish I was a footballer sad.gif
Jack Sparrow
Whatcho talking about Sheik R7 bin Dollars bin Sabah??? tongue.gif

Aren't u secretly financing Operation r10ToMilan??
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 27 2007, 09:11 AM)
Whatcho talking about Sheik R7 bin Dollars bin Sabah??? tongue.gif

Aren't u secretly financing Operation r10ToMilan??

Shhhh ... Ur spoiling it for everyone !! And to think, u were my adviser rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.