Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaladze "Soon I'll talk with the club about my future."
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Portman
Kaladze: 'Devo parlare con la società del mio futuro'

23:40 del 23 maggio ::: calciomercato.com

Il difensore georgiano del Milan, Kaladze ha dichiarato dopo il 2-1 sul Liverpool: "Ora penso solo a godermi questa vittoria, poi dovrò parlare con la società della mia situazione. Mi sento forte e in forma, non sono disposto a giocare da riserva un'altra stagione. Sono sette anni che è così, ora basta".

Kaladze, tonight:

"After this final and the celebrations I'll speak with the club about my situation. I'm in shape and form, and I don't want to play as a sub for another season. 7 years like that it's enough."

Have a nice trip, Kaladze!

Get Alex, Mexes... cool.gif
kurtsimonw
I can't see him staying anymore.

I'm 50/50 whether I want him to go though, I think he's useful at times.

He seems highly rated around Europe though, so maybe we'll use him in a big deal? smile.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 23 2007, 07:49 PM)
I can't see him staying anymore.

I'm 50/50 whether I want him to go though, I think he's useful at times.

He seems highly rated around Europe though, so maybe we'll use him in a big deal?  smile.gif

ya use him as bait, cuz it's not like he's young and has a bright future and his not old enough to be considered wise and very experience, he's in between (milan purgatory). he would be a good sub but as he said he doesnt wnana be so bye bye kakha and enjoy the victory!
dst
I have to admit I feel a little (I'm talking little...) sad. Maybe it's because the Final's tension is still not over...

Anyway, goodbye, give him for Gallas!! smile.gif
KillerMax
Sounds good to me.
Warchant
goodbye, fairwell

maybe if you'd played better you wouldn't be sitting on the bench
whoarethepatriots
I actually (shockingly perhaps?) like him, i wouldnt like to see him go. He is a useful asset and is fairly versatile. He is also quite solid when on form
dst
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ May 24 2007, 05:01 PM)
I actually (shockingly perhaps?) like him, i wouldnt like to see him go. He is a useful asset and is fairly versatile. He is also quite solid when on form

I have nothing against him. He's just not good enough to be a starting XI player for Milan! If he thinks he is wasted on the bench then we can't do much about it.
redbabies
wait
I think he joked with that.

coz channel4.com I read this:

“Paolo Maldini will continue to play? That is a problem for me, as he is the best! I have to talk to the club about this, as I cannot accept another season on the bench! It’s just not fair!” he grinned.
Jack Sparrow
I do rate Kaladze higher than Bonera though....simply coz of experience and versatility. Would hate to see anybody from our current team leave. Except perhaps Oli.

Uncharitable, but I don't think Milan's the club for him. How I wish he'd prove me wrong though!!
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 24 2007, 11:24 AM)
I do rate Kaladze higher than Bonera though....simply coz of experience and versatility. Would hate to see anybody from our current team leave. Except perhaps Oli.

Uncharitable, but I don't think Milan's the club for him. How I wish he'd prove me wrong though!!

thats it kaldze is alright at LB while bonera is terrible at RB so if it's true kaldze wants to stay then i'd like to see him stay so that means simic must go.
whoarethepatriots
Kaladze's natural position is at CB, while he is adept at being a LB, Bonera's Natural Position is CB, and in theory he can play RB, but its not his position as he cant provide the width we need
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.