Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan Will Win 2-0 - Sheva
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
jefri91
Milan Will Win 2-0 - Sheva

The Ukrainian forward reconfirmed his attachment to his ex-team AC Milan

Andriy Shevchenko has not forgotten the penalty saved by Dudek which cost Milan the Champions League trophy in 2005's final in Istanbul, and talked to "Sport Illustrated" magazine about how he thinks the game will go: "Milan will win 2-0, and Kaká will be the main protagonist, he will score both of Milan's goals."

During the interview Shevchenko admitted he hasn't yet completely but the Milan experience behind him: "I don't know how I would have reacted if I had made it to the final against Milan, but I am very happy for them. They showed once again they are a great club with great players who play excellent football. I still talk to them very often, particularly with Maldini, Kaká, Gattuso, Seedorf, and Kaladze."

These comments may seem to indicate he is nostalgic of the Rossoneri, but the Ukrainian reiterated that his choice to join Chelsea is not one he regrets: "I'm still convinced it's a great experience for me. I'm enthusiastic about the country, the club and the fans. At Milan I played in my natural role, this year I've had to adapt to playing further behind, to help the team more. In any case my objective is to do even better next year, still at Chelsea of course."
KillerMax
I can't say I don't miss him, but I'm glad he is staying at Chelsea. Shevchenko is a chapter that is over in Milan's book. A chapter full of joy and emotions with the most horrendous ending.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.