Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: From Portugal With Love: Good Luck Milan - Rui Costa
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
han2503
From Portugal With Love: Good Luck Milan - Rui Costa

Manuel Rui Costa wanted to pay tribute and wish his old club Milan good luck in the upcoming Champions League final against Liverpool in Athens.

In the Champions League final against Liverpool which Milan lost in 2005, one of the Milan players who came from the bench was Manuel Rui Costa, a player the Rossoneri fans have not forgotten.

Now that Milan have the chance to exact revenge for that ill-fated final in Athens against the Reds, the Portuguese champ, now at Benfica, wanted to wish his team good luck in a letter dedicated to administrator Adriano Galliani.

"Whoever has had the luck, as I have, to be part of the Milan family does not forget and never stops feeling a part of it", Rui Costa said as reported on the Rossoneri's website.

"I understood it as I came back to Benfica, a very sentimental choice that I had decided to make the moment I left Lisbon as a kid. But Milan are a club that becomes your blood and doesn't go out anymore, so I would like to tell you, the President, to Carlo and all the lads that my heart will be with all of you in Athens.

"I am proud of what you have managed to do in this very difficult season and I know you will be able to finish it in style, with the class and courage only Milan are able to deliver in these 'special' moments! Beating Liverpool will be a small revenge for me too... Good luck from yours truly, Manuel Rui Costa."
arivanjj
lol, this was posted in 2 other threads

anyways

RUI wub.gif
han2503
QUOTE (arivanjj @ May 19 2007, 08:35 AM)
lol, this was posted in 2 other threads

oops blush.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
We have bots again! 4,3252332523 posts on the same subject rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
KillerMax
cry.gif I love you RUI! I F@CKING LOVE YOU!!! cry.gif
Warchant
class
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.