Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zambrotta plans Milan move?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Rossoneri7
Barcelona full-back Gianluca Zambrotta has been paired with a move to Milan once again after being sighted in the city over the past few days.

The former Juventus man had already been linked with the San Siro outfit after declaring that he had always been a Rossoneri fan, but then denied that he intended to join them in the summer.

However, the world champion was seen in Milan this week, increasing the rumours that a move at the end of the season might be on the cards.

Zambrotta was one of the first Juventus players to leave the outfit after the club’s demotion, but his first season in La Liga has been far from enjoyable after failing to settle in Catalonia.

The versatile defender was close to joining Milan after the World Cup, as confirmed by Adriano Galliani recently, but their involvement in Calciopoli saw the deal collapse.

The World Cup winner, who is highly considered by the Rossoneri, recently underlined that he intended to honour his Barcelona contract until it expires in 2010.

However, Milan could make a move in the summer, when they are expected to strengthen their ageing defensive department.

Football Italia
Portman
TBH I think it's more like... Zambrotta wanting Milan than Milan wanting Zambrotta... rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
Well, of course king.gif Zambrotta wants Milan more than Milan wanting Zambrotta, cuz Milan is bigger than Zambrotta wink.gif

And we reached all our objectives this season without Zambrotta. But I think he would be the perfect addition to Milan. He would complement the team well. Basically, he is perfect for Milan.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 17 2007, 10:27 AM)
Well, of course king.gif Zambrotta wants Milan more than Milan wanting Zambrotta, cuz Milan is bigger than Zambrotta wink.gif

And we reached all our objectives this season without Zambrotta. But I think he would be the perfect addition to Milan. He would complement the team well. Basically, he is perfect for Milan.

3 things Milan look for in a full back:
1) Better attacker than defender.
2) 30+
3) Italian.

He fits them all perfectly!
dst
Perfect!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 17 2007, 01:36 PM)
3 things Milan look for in a full back:
1) Better attacker than defender.
2) 30+
3) Italian.

He fits them all perfectly!

dry.gif .. Ur forgetting that he is a champion (world cup champion) wink.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 17 2007, 01:06 PM)
dry.gif .. Ur forgetting that he is a champion (world cup champion) wink.gif

I knew there was somthing I forgot, only the best are welcomed to Milan!

Merci R7. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.