Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Malouda hints at Lyon exit
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
Milan Are Brilliant
Florent Malouda has conceded he has held discussions with Lyon chairman Jean-Michel Aulas with regards his future at Stade Gerland.

The talented France international is thought to be high on the wish-list of some of Europe's finest, with reports from France having intimated both Manchester United and Chelsea are keen, along with UEFA Champions League finalists Milan.

Malouda, who has made no secret of his desire to experience a fresh challenge, has revealed that he has had contact with a number of interested parties.

He is, though, loath to disclose too many details - instead, preferring to direct enquires in the direction of his paymaster Aulas.

"I wanted to tell directly the chairman the contacts I've had for some time," Malouda told L'Equipe.

"We should meet again soon. Actually, Mr Aulas is now waiting for the attracted clubs to show their interest.

"But don’t rely on me to tell you any names, or the sum of a possible transfer as I don’t know it.

"I didn’t want to have any guarantees for next season at Lyon. The talk was only about my personal case."

Malouda has long been linked with an exit from the French champions and well aware that such opportunities may not present themselves again, it is with a determination that he looks to pastures new.

"Some propositions or opportunities won’t necessarily happen again," he concluded. "So they have to be studied carefully.

"I want things to happen the best way. If I were to quit Lyon it would only be to go higher, so abroad.

"Of course, it's with the willing to make a name for myself and I'll prepare the best way for that."

Source: Sky Sports
Portman
He's going Juventus/Inter.
bigmacmtl
he's a winger and diving french ****. stupid faggot dove to get france that penalty in the final. i'm sure porty can back me up wink.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ May 15 2007, 11:10 PM)
he's a winger and diving french ****. stupid faggot dove to get france that penalty in the final. i'm sure porty can back me up wink.gif

Agreed, Materazzi would never foul anyone now would he. innocent.gif
Rossoneri7
He would suit Inter.
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 17 2007, 03:21 AM)
Agreed, Materazzi would never foul anyone now would he.  innocent.gif

not in that instance, he goes down so fcking easy.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ May 17 2007, 08:22 PM)
not in that instance, he goes down so fcking easy.

Ahh well, justice was done, Eminem got his goal and then scored a superb penalty.

But most importantly, he put a big Italian hat on the World Cup trophy. cool.gif
Portman
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ May 16 2007, 12:10 AM)

He is. cool.gif

But... french? Oh ok... "french". rolleyes.gif

mishie
QUOTE (Porty @ May 18 2007, 07:48 PM)
He is.  cool.gif

But... french? Oh ok... "french".  rolleyes.gif

porty i'm surprised at you!!
i thought everyone knew that africa/s. americia/middle east etc,etc is part of france!!
same looks,same culture,i believe in some parts they nearly speak something that resembles french biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Portman
QUOTE (mishie @ May 18 2007, 08:55 PM)
porty i'm surprised at you!!
i thought everyone knew that africa/s. americia/middle east etc,etc is part of france!!
same looks,same culture,i believe in some parts they nearly speak something that resembles french biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

How could I forget this? Damn. wink.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Porty @ May 18 2007, 02:48 PM)
He is.  cool.gif

But... french? Oh ok... "french".  rolleyes.gif

hahah wow malouda isnt even from africa... i thought the agreement was france only has dibs on africa. i'm sure they would argue: "aww come on we only allow guys from france and 2 diff continents....alien.gif" just watch if asian football gets better in the next few years they'll start accepting players from there. hey vietnam was once a french colony... huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.