nmcg
ohmy.gif devilsmiley.gif king.gif devil.gif devilsmiley.gif
arivanjj
Eto'o
dst
Tevez, no doubt!
KillerMax
Best value for a great talent = Tevez.

We really do miss someone with his characteristics. I would bet that the likes of Gila and Inzaghi would score a lot more with a player such as Tevez partnering them. And then there would always be the Ronaldo Tevez pair. ohmy.gif devil.gif
maldini03
Personally i like torres or pazzini but i guess Eto'o will have to do
Milan Are Brilliant
Tevez, simply because of the age.
misha
Eto'o. The best striker in the world atm. He is exactly what we need
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (mishale @ May 13 2007, 02:35 PM)
Eto'o. The best striker in the world atm. He is exactly what we need

I wouldn't say 11 goals this season makes him the best in the world, maybe it's just me.
dst
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ May 13 2007, 05:55 PM)
I wouldn't say 11 goals this season makes him the best in the world, maybe it's just me.

Well, he was injured for some months though...
misha
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ May 13 2007, 05:55 PM)

It's just you. He had a big injury
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (mishale @ May 13 2007, 03:06 PM)
It's just you. He had a big injury

Just me ooook then!

Injury or not how is he the best attacker in the world at the moment? What about Drogba who's scored like 30 this season rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
misha
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ May 13 2007, 07:08 PM)
Just me ooook then!

Injury or not how is he the best attacker in the world at the moment? What about Drogba who's scored like 30 this season  rolleyes.gif  rolleyes.gif

Drogba was healthy the whole season and it's only his first great season at top club and he is already 28. I want to see more consistency from him.

Eto'o is young, fast, strong, great finisher, makes assists and just all around striker who had proven himself over and over again.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (mishale @ May 13 2007, 04:25 PM)
Drogba was healthy the whole season and it's only his first great season at top club and he is already 28. I want to see more consistency from him.

Eto'o is young, fast, strong, great finisher, makes assists and just all around striker who had proven himself over and over again.

Yeah, agreed. I guess I took too much notice of best in the world at the moment. I thought you meant on merit of this season, rather than taking into account previous seasons!
IoRDanCHo
Tevez!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (IoRDanCHo @ May 13 2007, 09:50 PM)
Tevez!

Tevez hasn't really proved himself yet.

Having a superb scoring record in South America doesn't mean you're good, there are plenty of players that do great over there and not very well here.

Martin Palermo would be a good example of that, he sucked in Europe.

And Tevez' goal scoring here is hardly to be desired, wait and see what he does with a big club.
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 15 2007, 01:46 PM)
Tevez hasn't really proved himself yet.

Having a superb scoring record in South America doesn't mean you're good, there are plenty of players that do great over there and not very well here.

Martin Palermo would be a good example of that, he sucked in Europe.

And Tevez' goal scoring here is hardly to be desired, wait and see what he does with a big club.

hmm the problem with that is once they proove themselves with a big club and become the best player in the world their worth 80 million rolleyes.gif, many said the same with ronaldinho with psg. thats they risk you take when you buy a young talent. but hey just cuz you proove urself at one big club doesnt mean ur garanteed success at another either. would you rather spend 8-13 million when he's young and unprooven, or 60-80 when he's the best? in both cases the player can be a flop... so i would take the risk.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ May 15 2007, 10:48 PM)
hmm the problem with that is once they proove themselves with a  big club and become the best player in the world their worth 80 million rolleyes.gif, many said the same with ronaldinho with psg. thats they risk you take when you buy a young talent. but hey just cuz you proove urself at one big club doesnt mean ur garanteed success at another either. would you rather spend 8-13 million when he's young and unprooven, or 60-80 when he's the best? in both cases the player can be a flop... so i would take the risk.

Very well said, I don't think I can really have a comeback for that. tongue.gif
ACM-pippo
Someone not so popular, someone like...Rolando Bianchi.
Locke Lamora
Eto'o.
No doubt.
maldini03
Im down with Bianchi sounds good to me he is pretty good
redbabies
Eto'o. Thats it!

Sheva - NO NO NO NO NO NO...
sansiro1708
QUOTE (ACM-pippo @ May 18 2007, 12:48 AM)
Someone not so popular, someone like...Rolando Bianchi.

idk im scared that he will be become the exact replica of gila which is not bad ...but were looking for someone else imo
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (sansiro1708 @ May 28 2007, 10:36 PM)
idk im scared that he will be become the exact replica of gila which is not  bad  ...but were looking for someone else imo

i say if we wanna go after italian and underrated, get rigano. the guy scored nearly 20 goals with no service. if it wasnt for the points deduction reggina would have been close to a european spot so theres a huge diff between playing for reggina and messia, bianchi had more support.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.