Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pasquale Foggia
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
maldini03
Just a question..... Do we stll own Foggia or did we sell him away for good?
Cause he is getting pretty good for Reggina that is one of the three reasons they are winning along with Bianchi and Mesto
Rossoneri7
He was sold
Jack Sparrow
For Oddo
nuh
damn though cuz i think he could of been a very gd player in this magazien i got for the serie a he waz part of the best player of the year
maldini03
yea i know figures we let him go and he gets good lol
Captain Ambro
He's always been a very good player. Last season in Ascoli he was absolutely incredible. It's just a damn shame that Milan never rated him and they never really gave a **** about him, I think he got to play one game this pre-season for Milan. That is just one big slap in the face and I understand if Pasquale is angry and disappointed by Milan's behaviour. I know I am.
Jack Sparrow
I don't think Milan wanted to sell. But Lazio twisted arms again....it was either Foggia + cash or no Oddo.

I mean 10 million+ for Oddo was a little obscene right? And we needed Oddo more than we'll need Foggia. I don't even think he's the pick of the lot from our primavera.
nuh
but i think the reason we let him go is cuz we have the best midfield in the leauge and we dont need him and we needed oddo
Captain Ambro
If Milan had believed in him they had let him play more in the pre-season, but instead they loaned him out to Lazio. In my opinion he would have worked perfectly as a back up to Kaká or alongside Kaká in the X-mas tree formation...
Jack Sparrow
True Skipper Ambro..but the thing was it was either him or no Oddo.
Fillipo Simone
Playing for Samp in Serie B...and people used to rate this guy rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.