Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caracciolo calls time on Palermo
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Rossoneri7
Andrea Caracciolo has slammed the door on Palermo, demanding a summer move elsewhere. “I have no future here.”

The striker had been a benchwarmer before Amauri’s season-ending knee injury propelled him into the spotlight.

However, he has been unable to deliver the goals and, following new signing Edison Cavani’s stunning start, looks set to return to the sidelines.

“In the last few hours of the January transfer market I was going to join Milan, then it all crumbled. I was waiting to leave, but at the end of the day was forced to remain,” he told ‘Tuttosport’.

“Obviously I was disappointed. I wanted and expected a change of scenery. I shall stay a little bit longer and will always give my best for Palermo. It’s true I have a contract until 2010, but if I couldn’t leave in January, then I shall move on in June.”

Caracciolo was originally brought in from Brescia as a replacement for Luca Toni, but could not fill the shoes of the Fiorentina goal machine.

“Palermo are aware of my situation and that I won’t change my mind. Amauri will be back next season, David Di Michele is there and Cavani arrived too, so as long as Francesco Guidolin is the Coach, I will continue to find no room here,” he slammed.

“Guidolin is a Coach and I am a player. That is the only rapport we share, although undoubtedly I do respect him. I’ll just say it is in everyone’s interests to split at the end of the season. I can’t take this atmosphere any more. Why should I stay just to be on the bench and get jeered there as well?

“The worst problem though is that the fans have had no faith in me for many months. They continually pick on me despite my efforts, professionalism and the infinite amount of time I have spent on the bench. I cannot express myself fully this way, as it is not easy to play when surrounded by such tension.

“Yet I will not give in. Palermo want to reach the Champions League and I must try to give my best so the club can achieve its objective. It would also be the best way to say goodbye.”

Football Italia
Rossoneri7
“In the last few hours of the January transfer market I was going to join Milan, then it all crumbled. I was waiting to leave, but at the end of the day was forced to remain,” he told ‘Tuttosport’.

“Obviously I was disappointed. I wanted and expected a change of scenery. I shall stay a little bit longer and will always give my best for Palermo. It’s true I have a contract until 2010, but if I couldn’t leave in January, then I shall move on in June.”

What !!! ohmy.gif

Not him .. Please anyone but him !!!
Jack Sparrow
Well Gila rocked and now he sucks, think the reverse might work??

Or shall we just put a gun to Prandelli's head and get Pazzini?
Rossoneri7
I think with R10 and Kaka .. Me or u would score dozens in attack for Milan wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.