Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Giampaolo Pazzini
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
kurtsimonw
He scored the first goal at the new Wembley.
He scored the quickest goal in Wembley history.
He scored a hat-trick at the first game in the new Wembley.

I've not seen much of him to be honest, but he looked spectacular, maybe it was because he was against some young English players. But then again he hardly had the service of Kaka and Pirlo.

Is he actually as good as he looked, or was it a one off game for him?

If he's usually pretty decent he'd be a good signing since he's still only 22.
weeeow
I did some research on this guy :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P22EyLqMUfc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7a-UrSK3EQ...related&search=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeDyqqg5a6Q

To me, the goals were scored by a talent, not a fluke.
whoarethepatriots
I have been a fan of Pazzini for a few years, but getting him away from the Viola will be extremely difficult, at the moment at least

I would like us to try and get his teammate Montolivio though, could be an alternative to Pirlo and is quite versatile in midfield
kurtsimonw
I thought all 3 goals in the England game were superb, even though one he put in pretty much on the line, it shows he has that strikers instinct. The 2 against Juve were also great. I certainly wouldn't mind seeig him for Milan on the basis of what I've seen biggrin.gif
maldini03
I would like most of all if we could get pazzini and montolivo together they are excellent i wonder if Fiorentina would give them up for Gila and some money that would be great ( Havent I been saying this guy is great all along.)
devil.gif
kurtsimonw
I remember making this.

As for Maldini03, Pazzini and Montolivo together you say? biggrin.gif
acid911
whoarethepatriots sad.gif
Fillipo Simone
I don't know. Didn't you guys see his spectacular talented misses?
Ry4n
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Mar 26 2007, 02:14 AM) *
I have been a fan of Pazzini for a few years, but getting him away from the Viola will be extremely difficult, at the moment at least

I would like us to try and get his teammate Montolivio though, could be an alternative to Pirlo and is quite versatile in midfield

Come back its all happened!
Danny
This is up there with me w*nking over Fernando all this time and we might sign him too. Good foresight Kurt, you and I were about the only 2 delighted we signed Pazzo.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 9 2014, 02:50 PM) *
This is up there with me w*nking over Fernando all this time and we might sign him too. Good foresight Kurt, you and I were about the only 2 delighted we signed Pazzo.

Kurt was delighted about Matri as well wink.gif biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
Can't believe I made this thread nearly 7 years ago. blink.gif

I wouldn't say delighted about Matri, but I did want him yes (though even I wasn't happy about the price!).
acid911
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jan 9 2014, 11:15 PM) *
Can't believe I made this thread nearly 7 years ago.

And two weeks after registering at the forum. happy.gif tongue.gif 15 days to be exact.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.