Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaka: I want Ibrahimovic to join AC Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
misha
Brazilian midfielder Kaka says he would like to see Zlatan Ibrahimovic become a teammate at AC Milan.

He said: "Ibrahimovic is strong, intelligent and the complete player. It's disappointing, because last summer he was close to joining Milan, but ended up going to Inter.

"I hope that in the future he and I will play together. Where? Naturally here at AC Milan."

link
kurtsimonw
Real shame. He's cleary the top striker in Serie A

Maybe he'll get sick of all those Argies and join us? tongue.gif
bigmacmtl
hehe i like it, cause unrest at inter.
kurtsimonw
Love the avatar bigmacmtl, superb stuff!
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 22 2007, 05:15 PM)
Love the avatar bigmacmtl, superb stuff!

hey thanks! welcome to milan fan! where everyone is a milan fan tongue.gif
Portman
Kaka wants Ibra? laugh.gif

Some people in this forum lost their respect to Kaka' today. wink.gif
Rossoneri7
This is stupid rolleyes.gif

www.asianhandicap.com ?!?! Please, spare me the headache wink.gif
agenth
it's not bullshit

kaka has said something like that (to a swedish newspaper), though most milanisti think it's only paying compliments...

but he made this interview
i saw in another forum
Portman
QUOTE (mchanna @ Mar 23 2007, 12:04 AM)
it's not bullshit

kaka has said something like that (to a swedish newspaper),  though most milanisti think it's only paying compliments...

but he made this interview
i saw in another forum

Yup. I saw it too. I think Brazil plays there this weekend or so.
agenth
I copied the post of the user who translated the interview ^^

QUOTE (Johan)
Kaka was interviewed in one of the big and otherwise shitty Swedish dailies/tabloids Aftonbladet. I will give you a translation of some parts of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaka
It was fantastic to play on the same arena that Brazil won their first world cup gold medal on.

about playing in the Swedish capital.

Quote:
It will be the first time I come to Gothenburg. I am training with Ibrahim Ba now, who have played in Sweden and he said it was fantastic to play in Gothenburg

Ibrahim Ba trains with us? Explains some things Could be Kaka's English though, maybe he just said he have trained with before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reporter
Kaka is nice and articulate and unlike many others in the Brazilian national team is learning English.

Quote:
I would love going out on a boat in the Stockholm Arichipelago.

Commenting about staying in Sweden for a week.

Quote:
Inter is our big rival and this is the first time since I came to Milan that we will end behind them. but they deserve to win the league this year.

On finishing behind Inter:
Quote:
It ain't the best I can think of, but I am happy for my Brazilian friends in Inter.

About Zlatan:
Quote:
I met him 10 times with Milan. I don't know him well, but my friends in Inter only have good things to say about him. It is unusal with such a tall and strong player with that technique.He is a intelligent player. I think he is complete. I would like to play with him. It was very close that he came to Milan, but he moved to Inter instead. But I believe we will play together some day.

Quote:
In Milan. He must move to Milan

as for which club they would play together in.

Quote:
his lenght and strenght maybe, but I am happy with what I got

as if he wanted some ability of Zlatan.

Quote:
Its a new generation now. players like Cafu, RCarlos, Emerson and others who played in the WC have quitted. I do believe that players like Ronaldo and Emerson could come back but it sure is a new team.

I have mroe responsibilities now, as will Ronaldinho and Lucio for example. I like that and think that I deserve it after having played two world cups.

about the Brazilian national team.
Then he answer as to why the Brazilian team failed in the WC:
Quote:
Talent and skill isn't everything. In the big tournaments it isn't enough to have just talent. just look at this years Champions league - There are several big teams with lots of skill who didn't proceed.
what seperated us and for example Italy was motivation. The Scandals in Italy just before the WC made their players believe they had more to win which gave them more motivation than us.

Quote:
We will see in the coming tournaments

As for whether Brazil have enough motivation now.

Quote:
I can't name one single player. But I like Henry, Ronaldinho, Messi... and I love Ronaldo. he have fantastic qualities and I still count him as among the worlds 10 best players. I believe he will be back in the National team.

about who is best in the world.

Quote:
I will talk with him when we meet in Sweden.
I can tell him Milan have a very good organisation and if he comes here he will live to see great things. But I can't talk about the transfer market. Milan have a very good staff taking care of those things.

about Ronaldinho.

Forza Kaka!

Forza Kaka!
Bluesummers
Well he has good taste in excellent strikers. But we don't need ibra, gilardino provides us quite well. Top 5 in italy did you know wink.gif
nuh
i really want ibra to come he has every thing u can think of but the only thing that i don't like about him is his atitude but other than that i wish he waz a milan player......and the only inter player i would take is ibra and stan
dst
Kaka also wanted Luís Fabiano... rolleyes.gif

I care more about what Nesta wants and he has already had two fights with that loser who has plagued a pretty damn good footballing body!

No matter how good he is, he will always be a worthless man. Plus he's ugly, there's no room for him in Milan! tongue.gif

On another note: Does anyone else think that Galliani's statement about Milan trying to snatch Ibra in the summer is just bull? IMO he never tried, he just said this so that we don't talk about Milan being inactive in the transfer market.
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Apr 3 2007, 05:43 PM)
On another note: Does anyone else think that Galliani's statement about Milan trying to snatch Ibra in the summer is just bull? IMO he never tried, he just said this so that we don't talk about Milan being inactive in the transfer market.

Braida, Galliani and even Marco Branca (Inter director) confirmed. Even Nedved said something about it.

Branca said something like "It was on the Red Star day... we ask Juventus and they told if we wanted Ibra we must deal with them before Milan confirm the CL. On the same day I flew to Torino to sign him. Otherwise he'd be a Milan player by now."
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 3 2007, 06:57 PM)
Braida, Galliani and even Marco Branca (Inter director) confirmed. Even Nedved said something about it.

Branca said something like "It was on the Red Star day... we ask Juventus and they told if we wanted Ibra we must deal with them before Milan confirm the CL. On the same day I flew to Torino to sign him. Otherwise he'd be a Milan player by now."

We could really do with him, we're horribly low on strikers sad.gif
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Apr 3 2007, 08:57 PM)

What I'm saying is that Milan's interest could be just a showcase... just like with Diarra...
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Apr 4 2007, 01:57 PM)
What I'm saying is that Milan's interest could be just a showcase... just like with Diarra...

Galliani and Braida never said "We missed the Diarra transfer. Real surpassed us." rolleyes.gif At least I don't remember.

But in that transfer... we had no real chance TBH. Diarra, since the beginning, he stated he wanted Real.
faheem_rulz
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 4 2007, 04:53 AM)
We could really do with him, we're horribly low on strikers  sad.gif

Someone like Torres or Teves cannot be reserves and ibra has anger management problems so we need someone young maybe Portillo.
We also need pace in midfield and for that the ultimate solution is Arjen Robbe he's sick of Chelsea and we can buy him for 6-10 million euros.
dst
Robben is not the coolest guy either...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.