Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Something weird...
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
KillerMax
Guess what? I read in the news that Oddo requested the number 30. But he couldn't get it cause it was already taken.

So I'm like who the hell wears number 30? No one! Who is 30 and coming to Milan?

wink.gif
KillerMax
Ah sorry, I meant to post this in the Transfer section... rolleyes.gif

A mod please do what you gotta do! Thanks.
agenth
you're right...

maybe ronaldo wants 30 LMAO
arivanjj
hmm. no maybe some else is going to take no. 30 in order for Ronaldo to get his number.. someone like Pippo
han2503
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jan 24 2007, 08:56 PM)
hmm. no maybe some else is going to take no. 30 in order for Ronaldo to get his number.. someone like Pippo

Don't think so. Pippo is acting like a Primadonna at the moment and just because he gets taken off the pitch when he is doing basically nothing.

Taking his number away from him surely won't help.

btw Max, I think you got the wrong thread tongue.gif
KillerMax
I think Ronaldo is ours and he will wear number 30. We'll see if I'm right in the next few days.
agenth
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 24 2007, 10:05 PM)
Don't think so. Pippo is acting like a Primadonna at the moment and just because he gets taken off the pitch when he is doing basically nothing.

Taking his number away from him surely won't help.

btw Max, I think you got the wrong thread  tongue.gif

^what he said king.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 25 2007, 08:06 AM)
I think Ronaldo is ours and he will wear number 30. We'll see if I'm right in the next few days.

biggrin.gif i don't care if he wears 007 as long as he is ours.
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 24 2007, 09:06 PM)

You want to put money on it? cool.gif

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jan 24 2007, 09:08 PM)
biggrin.gif  i don't care if he wears 007 as long as he is ours.

laugh.gif laugh.gif
agenth
I just heard that #30 is taken by David Facchin
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 24 2007, 09:13 PM)

But he's just a youth team player. I'm sure that if we wanted to assign it to R9, should he come that is, it wouldn't be a problem since they don't have a contract with the scenior team
KillerMax
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 24 2007, 03:13 PM)

Yeah, that means nothing.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 24 2007, 03:11 PM)
You want to put money on it?  cool.gif

Bring it on!
agenth
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 24 2007, 10:16 PM)
But he's just a youth team player. I'm sure that if we wanted to assign it to R9, should he come that is, it wouldn't be a problem since they don't have a contract with the scenior team

that's what I thought too... huh.gif
all I know is that facchin has 30 lol unsure.gif

//edit: yeah, but still doesn't explain why oddo then got 44!
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 24 2007, 09:18 PM)
Yeah, that means nothing.
Bring it on!

How much?

QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 24 2007, 09:18 PM)
that's what I thought too...  huh.gif
all I know is that facchin has 30 lol  unsure.gif

22*2=44

22 number he had at Lazio

tongue.gif
Portman
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 24 2007, 09:18 PM)

He was the 22 in Lazio. As the virgin-boy is the #22 in Milan... he chose the double 22 = 44. I think it's that. rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 24 2007, 09:25 PM)
22*2=44

22 number he had at Lazio

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 24 2007, 09:25 PM)
He was the 22 in Lazio. As the virgin-boy is the #22 in Milan... he chose the double 22 = 44. I think it's that.  rolleyes.gif

Beat you to it Porto devil.gif
agenth
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 24 2007, 10:25 PM)
He was the 22 in Lazio. As the virgin-boy is the #22 in Milan... he chose the double 22 = 44. I think it's that.  rolleyes.gif

I meant why he didn't got #30, not why he chose 44

and he's not a virgin anymore I bet rolleyes.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif devilsmiley.gif
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 24 2007, 09:28 PM)
I meant why he didn't got #30, not why he chose 44

I would have thought that Oddo would have goten the 12 or something like that. Definately more suitable to a defender
berenike_10
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 24 2007, 03:33 PM)
I would have thought that Oddo would have goten the 12 or something like that. Definately more suitable to a defender

Yep, and #12 is available, he will look quite hideous with that #44 on his back.. but perhaps he manages to have #5 or #2 next season.. when either cafu or billy leaves milan.

Btw, can anyone get a complete picture of milan's thropy room ?? i would really kile to have one , and it seems that i can find it
han2503
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Jan 24 2007, 09:39 PM)
Yep, and #12 is available, he will look quite hideous with that #44 on his back.. but perhaps he manages to have #5 or #2 next season.. when either cafu or billy leaves milan.

Yep, that's what I've been thinking, considering that it almost seems certain that Cafu will leave in the summer then I'm guessing he'll get the number 2 next season

QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Jan 24 2007, 09:39 PM)
Btw, can anyone get a complete picture of milan's thropy room ?? i would really kile to have one , and it seems that i can find it

I've practically looked everywhere for one but I can't find anything
berenike_10
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 24 2007, 03:44 PM)
Yep, that's what I've been thinking, considering that it almost seems certain that Cafu will leave in the summer then I'm guessing he'll get the number 2 next season
I've practically looked everywhere for one but I can't find anything

seems to impossible to find, but the one you got is great anyways !

what about billy i think this will be his last year as a rossonero too
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 24 2007, 03:25 PM)
How much?

Are we betting on whether Ronaldo is coming or his number?
berenike_10
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 24 2007, 03:52 PM)

Ronaldo will get... humm #14 and nect season will depend if pippo or oliveria leaves, most likely olivera will leave i think.
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 24 2007, 09:52 PM)

How about both devil.gif

Wether he comes or not and if he does come what number you think he's going to get.

I'm not going for the coming or not bet, because I have no idea on that issue.

But if he does come I'm willing to bet that he'll get the #12

QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Jan 24 2007, 09:54 PM)
Ronaldo will get... humm #14 and nect season will depend if pippo or oliveria leaves, most likely olivera will leave i think.

Oliveira will definately stay next season, he doesn't deserve to be offloaded when he hasn't even gotten the chance to actuall prove himself.

Pippo will be 34 next year and if he keeps behaving the way he has been lately, then frankly, I wouldn't mind if he was the one to leave
berenike_10
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 24 2007, 04:02 PM)
How about both  devil.gif

Wether he comes or not and if he does come what number you think he's going to get.

I'm not going for the coming or not bet, because I have no idea on that issue.

But if he does come I'm willing to bet that he'll get the #12
Oliveira will definately stay next season, he doesn't deserve to be offloaded when he hasn't even gotten the chance to actuall prove himself.

Pippo will be 34 next year and if he keeps behaving the way he has been lately, then frankly, I wouldn't mind if he was the one to leave

humm, well, also could be a possibility that pippo leaves, but i still think that eventhough oliveira doesn't leave and ronnie comes to milan, i think they should look for a forward, a was reading some rumors regarding tuncay sanli, and he seems to be a good target for next season.
han2503
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Jan 24 2007, 10:06 PM)
humm, well, also could be a possibility that pippo leaves, but i still think that eventhough oliveira doesn't leave and ronnie comes to milan, i think they should look for a forward, a was reading some rumors regarding tuncay sanli, and he seems to be a good target for next season.

Oli and R9 are both forwards, R9 has just slowed down a bit cuase of the 'extra baggage' wink.gif

And isn't Tuncay an attacking mifielder type player??

Still I think having this forward line would be great for next season and this one

Gilardino
Oliveira
Ronaldo
Inzaghi
berenike_10
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 24 2007, 04:09 PM)
Oli and R9 are both forwards, R9 has just slowed down a bit cuase of the 'extra baggage'  wink.gif

Still I think having this forward line would be great for next season and this one

Gilardino
Oliveira
Ronaldo
Inzaghi

Well it seems to be a good line of forwards, but i would also like to see another striker, so i wont see mikan strugglin to score a goal like this season.
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 25 2007, 12:09 AM)

He can play attacking mifielder but he is mostly supporting forward.

Talking about strikers, I think we still need to buy a top striker. Instead of Pippo
milanistar
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 24 2007, 10:09 PM)

Gilardino
Oliveira
Ronaldo
Inzaghi

What about that :

Gilardino
Oliveira
Ronaldo
Eto'o/Torres

cool.gif
misha
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 25 2007, 12:32 AM)
What about that :

Gilardino
Oliveira
Ronaldo
Eto'o/Torres

cool.gif

king.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 24 2007, 10:13 PM)

Yep, that's the reason Oddo chose 44, cause 30 was alreayd taken by Facchin. Galliani said it during the press conference. He said the number is already registered in the Lega's documents for this season, so it cannot be changed. Oddo said he wanted to choose 30 because of the Roma derby (3:0) tongue.gif

Oh, and what's this rage you've got against Pippo? He's probably our best striker, and even though he's not scoring regularly, he's still having a good season. If there's one who needs to be blasted that's Oliveira.
KillerMax
Ok then han, our bet is off! tongue.gif
Bluesummers
yeah even if he wears the characters $$$, it doesnt matter, as long as we have have him thats all that counts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.