Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Leandro Grimi
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Ry4n
http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=38013

cant wait to see him play in a Serie A match and Champions league looks very promising
dst

is this photoshop?? Anyway... welcome to the San Siro Leandro!! smile.gif
X-Offender
He surely has a childish face. Looks even younger than me. biggrin.gif
Zed.D
Does he even have a future with Milan?

Unfortunately I don't think so. I mean at least Carletto is not gonna play him very much. what did we buy him for?!
KillerMax
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jan 29 2007, 10:15 AM)

Unfortunately I don't think so. I mean at least Carletto is not gonna play him very much. what did we buy him for?!

Back up? Next coming years?
GULLIVER
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jan 29 2007, 08:15 PM)

to loan him and earn money. And when (if) he proves to be good call him back smile.gif
Zed.D
well that's a shame for Milan to do so (loaning and earning $)!
I'm afraid the same goes with Gourcuff. He can't win a place... and I'm disappointed with that. I had high hopes for Yoann...
KillerMax
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Feb 2 2007, 11:46 AM)
well that's a shame for Milan to do so (loaning and earning $)!
I'm afraid the same goes with Gourcuff. He can't win a place... and I'm disappointed with that. I had high hopes for Yoann...

WHAT?!!!?? He can't win a place? It's Ancelotti's stupidity!! Gourcuff has done very very well!! He has scored a goal in the CL and he has several assists to his name so far... Ancelotti has a fetish for old players... He is scared of young talents who could bring some excitment to the game... He likes it slow... It's not Gourcuff's fault!!! He is one of our best players and a GREAT TALENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zed.D
That's exactly what I meant! Gourcuff has assisted several times and scored once so far. He definitely has talent I never doubt that but he is yet to gain confidence for being a starting player and that's Carletto's biggest mistake or as you say 'stupidity!' for not playing him very much and most importantly in big games.

Now we understand what a great talent Kaka was when he made Rui Costa his substitution! Gourcuff has to do the same (for example) to Seedorf! can you imagine that?! Seedorf (Carletto's love) being Yoann's substitution?!
redbabies
we are gonne keep him for some years, maybe send him on loan, bring back, send him again on loan and play tricks like this and at the end we will sell him when he gets 25-26 doesn't matter if he's doing good or bad, like Coloccini, who was very good defender.
Anddd finally will buy him back when he gets 31 tongue.gif
AuRoR
He's a good player But Ancelotti did'nt give him any chance mad.gif
Zed.D
It's official: he will be loaned to another team. It was predictable though...

http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=48445
Darunia
AC Milan are set to send defender Leandro Grimi on-loan to Sporting Lisbon.

Record says Grimi, who has been playing on-loan with Siena this season, will join Sporting for six months with the view to a permanent deal at the end of the season.

The fullback is expected in Lisbon this weekend for a medical.
august_milan
How is grimi doing at siena anyway? i havent heard much about him or been able to see him play this season. is he even in the starting Xl for siena?
Tennie
Grimi hasn't been getting a whole lot of playing time, which is probably why he's being loaned to Sporting. It's a smart loan, IMO. Sporting has one of the best youth academies in Europe (they've produced a long, long line of excellent players from Figo to Cristiano Ronaldo). Grimi can learn a lot there.
Portman
Sporting is in a shite situation. Just like Grimi.

In Portugal it's said that Sporting will have a buy-option in the end of the loan for about 3M/euros.

Anyway, shite player. I just don't care.
dst
QUOTE (Porty @ Jan 26 2008, 07:09 PM)
Sporting is in a shite situation. Just like Grimi.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
august_milan
ya i just recently heard about his loaning out to sporting...as much as i like the idea of loaning out young players in your own league so they get used to it, i think grimi going to sporting will be a very positive experience aswell. where he can play alongside miguel veloso and mabe convince him to come to milan biggrin.gif
misha
Could have been better to keep him in Serie A IMO.
Jack Sparrow
Dunno if they really intend to use him that much.

Esp if Zambrotta is comin in . He's probably gonna be sold.
KingKaka
howz grimi doing anyone no is he gud did anyone see him play!!!!!!!!!
Tennie
He's been playing regularly for Sporting, I think. However, Sporting are currently...fifth, I think...in the Portuguese league. For them to not be one of the top 3 there is a major disaster. Not sure hwo much, if at all, Grimi's play has led to the Sporting fall.
Fillipo Simone
Milan To Let Grimi Leave For Lisbon

Milan are close to letting young defender Leandro Grimi make his move to Sporting permanent...

Grimi, a left-back also adept in the middle, was snapped up by the Rossoneri at the beginning of last season from Racing Club, of his native Argentina.

However, the 23-year-old does not appear to have done enough to break into the aging Milan back line, as he has since spent half-season spells on loan with Serie A outfit Siena and then Portugal's Sporting, with the latter keen on making the move permanent for the Huracán youth product.

Milan director Ariedo Braida has revealed that the club are satisfied with an offer received for the player, suggesting a move is now imminent upon personal terms being thrashed out between the two clubs.

“We are very happy with the latest offer we have received,” Braida told Portuguese daily Record.

“We are continuing to work in order to reach an agreement that will suit both parties.

“The paperwork could be completed Tuesday or Wednesday, but most certainly some time next week.”

Grimi made just three appearances for Milan, and having cost €2 million, was essentially worth over €650,000 per appearance.

I think this is us making contacts with Sporting over a future Veloso or Moutinho switch. Wouldn't be the first time...
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 12 2008, 09:18 PM)
I think this is us making contacts with Sporting over a future Veloso or Moutinho switch. Wouldn't be the first time...

Nope. And it was good that Milan cleared Grimi out now.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 12 2008, 03:38 PM)
Nope. And it was good that Milan cleared Grimi out now.

Could you explain? huh.gif
Just a little unlear of what you mean't.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jul 12 2008, 11:10 PM)
Could you explain? huh.gif
Just a little unlear of what you mean't.

I meant that I share the opinion of Fillipo in that it is not the first time that Milan's deals have a lot to do with diplomacy than anything else. And that it was good for Milan to sell Grimi now, because he hasn't really shown signs of taking up a place in the bench, let alone the first team.
m1ke
Grimi completes Sporting switch
Wednesday 16 July, 2008
Milan have agreed the sale of Argentine defender Leandro Grimi to Portuguese side Sporting Lisbon.

The 23-year-old spent last season on loan at the Jose Alvalade Stadium after being sent to Siena in 2007.

Grimi made just three appearances in the Rossoneri shirt and never managed to assert himself at San Siro.

And now Sporting have ended the left-back’s spell at Milan by paying £2m for the rising star and offering him a five-year contract.

However,the Diavolo will pocket 35 per cent of any future transfer fee if he is sold on.

The Lisbon giants will be able to negate this clause if they are willing to buy Milan out by paying a fee of £150,000 for each five per cent of his eventual transfer bounty.
m1ke
A shame that he never got to prove his worth. I wish him good luck for the rest of his career.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.