Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan Plan Iaquinta Raid
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
dimival
The Rossoneri are targeting the Italian forward for the January transfer market so then they can concentrate on bringing Eto'o in summer to build a super attack force.
Milan have decided their strategy for the offensive department with Udinese's Vincenzo Iaquinta topping their list of wanted players for this current transfer window.

With the cooling off for Antonio Cassano, Carlo Ancelotti now wants the world cup winning forward to strengthen the ailing attack line which has been below par in this season.

Iaquinta would be a temporary solution, with the long-term solution being Samuel Eto'o from Barcelona in the summer transfer market as Silvio Berlusconi wants the Cameroon striker to be the new face of the 2007/08 campaign.

The Rossoneri are currently in a mini-training camp in Malta as the squad is trying to return to their best physical condition ahead of 14th of January when Serie A football resumes.

Source
arivanjj
this is really bad news.. i don't like it one bit.
fresh_prince7
FFS, get cassano. Were not going to get eto'o. Geeeez all we got so far is grimi, and well no one even rates him.. so thats yet than convincing.
han2503
ooops didn't know this was already posted.

Well atleast I didn't open a totally new thread for it in the news section.

Anyway back on topic: puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif
dst
Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 3 2007, 11:53 AM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 3 2007, 10:53 PM)

huh.gif unsure.gif
berenike_10
I don't belive milan will waste useful money on Iaquinta... with a little bit more, they can buy an even better player... but well , i think we are all use to this at this point.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.