Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How many players will Milan buy in January?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Bluesummers
i'm going for 3. Were gonna buy 2 defenders(oddo grimi) and one striker(cassano). Umm ignore the topic headline this is for MILAN. NOT INTER!! real sorry i'd be very happy if someone could fix this blush.gif blush.gif
dst
They have to buy at least one defender and one forward... I'd go for 3.
han2503
2 This RB thing will drag on until the end of time and we will probably not get anyone like in the summer rolleyes.gif

I'd say Grimi and Cassano/Bojinov
Portman
2/3 max.
Rossoneri7
3 would be my choice .. It would be the best thing at the moment .. Where we need fullbacks and maybe a mdfielder or striker, the later being what we are missing the most
han2503
Well right now I'm just praying to god that pur striker won't be iaquinta sad.gif
bigmacmtl
I think we need at least 3. Something tells me we wont get more than 2 cuz Milans cheapness has been pretty evident of late. Buying grimi is probably a smart and conservative move but unless we do spend more on other players, otherwise this will be further evidence that milan is cheap and stingy ( i hope galliani and berlusconi will learn something from "A christmas Carol" by charles dickens). Because no offence to grimi but i dont think he will make an instant impact and it would foolish of us to think that he will. Aa Look at the first half of the season shows that we are weak in many positions and we need quality players that will help us right away. So ya i think we need 4 new players for us to solve the problem. A Lb, a RB, 1 mid and 1 forward.
X-Offender
I think we're going to sign 4 players. Grimi, Oddo, a CB and a striker.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Jan 2 2007, 02:15 AM)
I think we need at least 3. Something tells me we wont get more than 2 cuz Milans cheapness has been pretty evident of late. Buying grimi is probably a smart and conservative move but unless we do spend more on other players, otherwise this will be further evidence that milan is cheap and stingy ( i hope galliani and berlusconi will learn something from "A christmas Carol" by charles dickens). Because no offence to grimi but i dont think he will make an instant impact and it would foolish of us to think that he will. Aa Look at the first half of the season shows that we are weak in many positions and we need quality players that will help us right away. So ya i think we need 4 new players for us to solve the problem. A Lb, a RB, 1 mid and 1 forward.

You r right there king.gif

But even so .. I don't want Milan to bring in players of the highest calibure, just players that can do their job, then that would be enough.
misha
2 (Grimi and Oddo) sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.