Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moratti wanted to sell Inter
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
misha
Inter President Massimo Moratti has sensationally admitted that he was close to selling his beloved club in April.

The Nerazzurri are the current Serie A pacesetters, but the owner has revealed that things were very different eight months ago before the Calciopoli revelations.

“In April I got to a point where I could no longer stand to see what was happening amongst everyone’s indifference,” said Moratti in an interview to the weekly magazine L’Espresso.

“I wasn’t expecting that the truth would be revealed so soon and I was fed up.

“I felt that we would always end up in second as long as that system continued
so I called a few banks and asked them to start the process of selling Inter,” continued the oil tycoon.

“My family agreed as they didn’t want to see me so stressed out, but after the situation changed during the summer I decided that I wanted to wait and see how the story would end.

“I wanted to understand if all I had thought during the years was true.”

Inter were controversially awarded last year’s title after it was taken off Juventus, a decision which Moratti insists was correct.

“I think we did the right thing to accept it,” noted Moratti after some had claimed that the Scudetto should have been left unassigned.

“If we had said no then we would have confirmed that all clubs are the same, whereas it needed to be clear that there were outfits like Inter and Roma who were clean.”

Inter were recently accused by Messina chief Pietro Franza of being favoured by referees, but Moratti refuses to accept such a theory.

“Have we replaced Juve? This is nonsense,” he insisted. “We have always been distant from any plots, ever since my father was at the head of this club.

“First I was accused of being a foolish billionaire, now I have become a diabolic figure. Why can’t it just be that some people know how to do their job?

“It’s strange as I thought I would be turning somersaults now that I am an the top of the table, but that is not the case. Maybe it’s because of what I went through in the past.”

Football Italia
misha
What a moron
han2503
Ever since his father was at Inter????

He was one of the most corrupt men in Italy. Everything Inter won during his time where because of match fixing and doping. rolleyes.gif
han2503
What is truly sad is to see the lies of Inter go on still hidden for generations. As a matter of fact, their entire history has been built upon lies, trickery, resorting to unorthodox manners. You want to know what else is sad?

I'll tell you:
- sad is framing your biggest rivals so that you can finally have a realistic shot at winning lo Scudetto.
- sad is claiming you're the clean, honest and irreproachable one while you're the biggest cheater there is and has been.
- sad is handpicking the men in charge of the so called inquist during Calciopoli.
- sad is hiding and not publishing all the evidence against Inter and all the recordings where a certain highly "respected" Inter board member's "chattings" with high officials in the referee selection committee.
- sad is falsifying the balance sheet of the club and erasing just by the magic of accounting accrobatie 158 million Euro of debt.
- sad is using forbidden substances to enhance the capacities of one's players (hey Kallon? ).
- sad is seeing one of your players (Matecrappi) asking one of the opponents to "let them win" (5-May-2002 against Lazio).
- sad is inviting referees for lavish lunches, dinners and not to mention, to spend the night at one of the club's highest board directors, whom I shall not name for respect of his memory  Not once, but continously and for years! (As a side note, other teams have been sent to Serie B for similar or lesser things, just as an interesting observation).
- sad is the numerous calls where free tickets to see Inter games is being offered to referees, yet again by the same high profile Inter board director whom shall not be named for respect to his memory.  (again, some teams have been sent to Serie B for a lot less).
- sad is falsifying the date of birth of a youth player for a FIFA youth tournament (Daniele Bernazzini). So long for being the honest, clean and fair play defenders...
- sad is falsifying the identity of a player (Massimo Pellegrini) using someone else's name, DOB as he was over the limit for a youth tournament. Again, so long for being the honest ones.
- sad is while being relegated on the field in 1922 for having finished dead last in the standings, they requested to have the rules changed and have them play another team for a play-off. Problem being that the team chosen to play against Inter, Alta Italia, was a team no longer in existence. Result? Inter "won" administratively their salvation in Serie A. The precursor to fax yet being Inter's best player. Who said that History doesn't repeat itself?
- sad is requesting and fighting hard to get a scudetto that they were never in contention for.
- sad is shutting down totally Martins (Oba Oba) as he knew and was aware of some of the interceptions during Calciopoli, a thing that even Moggi pointed out. Wonder what the Inter board said to convince Oba Oba to keep quite. Or perhaps did Inter threaten to denounce to the whole world his false DOB.
- sad is having not only your players frequenting regularly a whorehouse but most shockingly, being taken red handed, during a police raid where they found several Inter players inside the whorehouse.
- sad is yet again, falsifying the identity of Eriberto/Luciano. Quite a popular gimmick at Appiale Gentile it seems...
- sad is having the so called best Inter of all time, la so called Grande Inter being the fruit of nothing else than mass dopping, (as recalled by no one else than a certain Feruccio Mazzola! ) regardless of the risks and consequences it woudl have for the health of the players, who are before players, let us not forget it, human beings.

etc...one can go on ad nauseam ad infinitum. Do you want me/us to continue, hey rapid?

As the eternal universal saying goes: You can fool some people sometime, you cannot fool all the people all the time. Sooner or later, this whole Inter masquerade is going to end and the truth will be made public for the whole world to see the true face of that ugly entity called Internazionale di Milano, more commonly known as the Second Team of Milano since 1908.

This is a post from a memeber of another board. Just to see what Inter have commited over the years.

Clean? Please!!! rolleyes.gif
agenth
HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
LOL

sorry

what an idiot
agenth
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 20 2006, 05:03 PM)
This is a post from a memeber of another board. Just to see what Inter have commited over the years.

Clean? Please!!!  rolleyes.gif

oh that must be San Siro of Xt biggrin.gif
He posts great posts, as far as I've seen, and I completely agree with this
misha
He is playing the innocent part so well.
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 20 2006, 04:05 PM)
oh that must be San Siro of Xt biggrin.gif
He posts great posts, as far as I've seen, and I completely agree with this

Yep. Very informative that one wink.gif

I love reading his posts about the merda biggrin.gif
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 20 2006, 06:03 PM)

Clean? Please!!!  rolleyes.gif

Brilliant post king.gif
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 20 2006, 04:06 PM)
He is playing the innocent part so well.

Yep and before you edited this post you said something like "after 20 years of being sh!t" and I think you should have kept that post the way it was cause it's totally right.

If it was just because of the Calciopoli that Inter always came in 3rd then how does he explain why Inter have been a complete disgrace in Europe for as long as I can remember? rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 20 2006, 07:13 PM)
Yep and before you edited this post you said something like "after 20 years of being sh!t" and I think you should have kept that post the way it was cause it's totally right.

If it was just because of the Calciopoli that Inter always came in 3rd then how does he explain why Inter have been a complete disgrace in Europe for as long as I can remember?  rolleyes.gif

Ohhh no .. Moratti is a snake !

He's what got us into all this in the first place ! mad.gif

His Inter would still come in second best, had the records been filled in a public organization, one where transparency is clear .. But noooo it had to be his "private" little telephone co. that did the tapping .. Well do I have to go on rolleyes.gif

han, you'll see how Valencia will thrash them .. left, right, and center.

Hell improve our squad, and I'm sure we'll thrash them !

The thing is, that it is quite clear .. He already bought the Serie A for this season ! The refs are giving us bad calls, they gave it to Roma several times, and where very harsh on Palermo ! Well then you have us, who have been from one headache to another all summer long ... Meanwhile what does Inter do ? Skiddles through Serie A like the scum that they are, and are proud of ... U know whats even carzier !!! Zlatan & Viera wearing the Scudetto bag that he won with Juve ! ohmy.gif

That's Inter for ya wink.gif

Not to worry .. Juve will be back next season devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif

Let little Moratti enjoy something for a change .. as if there is any competition .. What ever helps him sleep at night biggrin.gif

BTW : Great post king.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.