Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UCL Matchday 6
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
arivanjj
Barca for me!! devil.gif
han2503
I don't think any one of them will get KO'd but Barca would have to be strong candidates considering they're up against Bremen who even managed to beat Chelsea.

And even Man U could get KO'd, especially if Benfica decide to do to them what they did last season wink.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 5 2006, 07:22 PM)
I don't think any one of them will get KO'd but Barca would have to be strong candidates considering they're up against Bremen who even managed to beat Chelsea.
And even Man U could get KO'd, especially if Benfica decide to do to them what they did last season  wink.gif

i think there was a bit match fixing from Jose there... ph34r.gif
han2503
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Dec 5 2006, 08:23 AM)
i think there was a bit match fixing from Jose there... ph34r.gif

No! Well he does hate Barca. Hmm unsure.gif

But I don't think he would do something like that, he loves to win too much to do something like that
LaPalma
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 5 2006, 09:48 AM)
No! Well he does hate Barca. Hmm  unsure.gif

But I don't think he would do something like that, he loves to win too much to do something like that

That's what I thought. Anyway, today Bremen will kick out Barca! Go Klose, he's unstoppable at the moment, 4 goals and 2 assists in the last 2 matches. And Ronaldinho won't stand a chance against Frings!
arivanjj
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Dec 5 2006, 09:09 PM)
That's what I thought. Anyway, today Bremen will kick out Barca! Go Klose, he's unstoppable at the moment, 4 goals and 2 assists in the last 2 matches. And Ronaldinho won't stand a chance against Frings!

FORZA BREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN king.gif
Portman
I want to see Barcelona in UEFA Cup. All this hype around them will calm down. But I doubt Bremen... specially in Camp Nou.

Benfica has a difficult match in Old Trafford. They owned Sporting (away, on the Lisbon derby) by 0-2, 4 days ago. But in England... against an in-form ManUtd... not easy. But you never know. They kicked ManUtd and Liverpool out last season.

Arsenal. Without Henry, playing in Dragao... Porto will look to smack them. I've no doubt. They're probably the ones with more possibility to be kicked out right now on the CL.
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 5 2006, 11:26 AM)
I want to see Barcelona in UEFA Cup. All this hype around them will calm down. But I doubt Bremen... specially in Camp Nou.

Benfica has a difficult match in Old Trafford. They owned Sporting (away, on the Lisbon derby) by 0-2, 4 days ago. But in England... against an in-form ManUtd... not easy. But you never know. They kicked ManUtd and Liverpool out last season.

Arsenal. Without Henry, playing in Dragao... Porto will look to smack them. I've no doubt. They're probably the ones with more possibility to be kicked out right now on the CL.

They played well in the weekend without him.

Their problem isn't creating chances but taking them. Just like Milan. The match again CSKA was the most ridiculous I've ever seen (and hilarious)
dst
Barcelona... and I think it's likely to happen... Werder are not just any team plus the pressure's on Barca!! devil.gif
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 5 2006, 01:34 PM)
They played well in the weekend without him.

Their problem isn't creating chances but taking them. Just like Milan. The match again CSKA was the most ridiculous I've ever seen (and hilarious)

against the Spurs?? They were offered two penalties, they were not that good!!

And no, not just like Milan... we may miss some chances but not so many and not so clear in a single game. They are much more creative!!

I think Arsenal's more likely to be left outside out of the three...
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 5 2006, 12:29 PM)
against the Spurs?? They were offered two penalties, they were not that good!!

And no, not just like Milan... we may miss some chances but not so many and not so clear in a single game. They are much more creative!!

I think Arsenal's more likely to be left outside out of the three...

I was saying they managed to do well without Henry against Spurs.

Well so far this season our striker have missed a ridiculous ammount of 1 on 1s with keepers after being played through something that never used to happen, and we have missed a lot of other great chances that we usually would take.

I'm not saying that we would waste two open goal chances in a match or that sort of thing, but we are creating a lot of scoring opportunities and wasting them
LaPalma
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 5 2006, 02:06 PM)

They don't need Henry...they've got Adebayor...
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Dec 5 2006, 03:24 PM)
They don't need Henry...they've got Adebayor...

LOL!! biggrin.gif

You're kiddin right?? laugh.gif unsure.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 5 2006, 03:05 PM)
LOL!!  biggrin.gif

You're kiddin right??  laugh.gif  unsure.gif

No...Adebayor is my all time favorite player....
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 5 2006, 03:06 PM)

he-he... just felt like I had to clear thing between the two situations... the posts and stuff you just can't get out of your mind!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Dec 5 2006, 04:08 PM)
No...Adebayor is my all time favorite player....

Oh. Bummer!! biggrin.gif
misha
It will be so pleasing to see Barca out
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 5 2006, 02:19 PM)
It will be so pleasing to see Barca out

Me too but I don't think it will happen
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 5 2006, 04:28 PM)
Me too but I don't think it will happen

I think there is a good chance.
If Barca won't score quickly they will be under a lot pressure. And Bremen more than capable to hit them on counterattacks
dst
how many penalties are going to be awarded to Barcelona tonight!? I think it's a good bet to play on that and on a red card for Werder!

Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 5 2006, 03:06 PM)
how many penalties are going to be awarded to Barcelona tonight!? I think it's a good bet to play on that and on a red card for Werder!

1 penalty. 1 red card to a midfielder at the 43'.
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 5 2006, 06:38 PM)
1 penalty. 1 red card to a midfielder at the 43'.

at 43'? Nah... I think it will be sooner than that. After all they have to play on Saturday again, they shouldn't be tired!! cool.gif
LaPalma
Well maybe someone might see Frings again while he might want to hit someone perhaps....that'll be a red one of course....
If Bremen wins you'll surely enjoy a drunk post of me once more.... biggrin.gif
misha
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Dec 5 2006, 07:01 PM)
Well maybe someone might see Frings again while he might want to hit someone perhaps....that'll be a red one of course....

Can't wait smile.gif
Portman
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Dec 5 2006, 05:01 PM)

A draw is fine for me. cool.gif
Portman
11 min: Ronaldinho dive (it was a bad dive. Cristiano do it better) for a dangerous FK. Goal. 1-0 and problem solved.

Milan, Chelsea, Lyon and other clubs that want the CL this year... should forget. This year will be the same sh1t as last year. UEFA want Hype FC to win it again.
misha
2:0 HT
They choked
agenth
nobody for me...

ronaldinho goal was classssss!!!
Portman
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 5 2006, 08:34 PM)
nobody for me...

ronaldinho goal was classssss!!!

The dive was class.
agenth
hmm... must you ruin everything xD
well the FK was cool!

and poor giuly missed his chance (although it would be an offside) but now everybody is talking about the miss of the season
misha
Maybe they will do a 'Liverpool' on Barca biggrin.gif
agenth
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 5 2006, 09:32 PM)
2:0 HT
They choked

QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 5 2006, 09:49 PM)
Maybe they will do a 'Liverpool' on Barca biggrin.gif

haha doubting that,... but since this nightmare I seriously believe everything is possible
agenth
i want inter's *** kicked out!!!!
biggrin.gif

well sheva scored, 27' for bloody chelski
X-Offender
When is the draw for the next round going to be taken? This Friday?
misha
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 5 2006, 11:33 PM)
When is the draw for the next round going to be taken? This Friday?

a week after
agenth
aaah! late goal by vieira!!! ohmy.gif mad.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 6 2006, 12:49 AM)
a week after

I cant wait devil.gif

I hope it's Barca !! devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif

So Milan can actually do something productive on the market during the break devil.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 6 2006, 10:03 AM)
I cant wait devil.gif

I hope it's Barca !!  devilsmiley.gif  devilsmiley.gif  devilsmiley.gif

So Milan can actually do something productive on the market during the break devil.gif

devilsmiley.gif true that..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.