Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maldinis number
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Numero uno fantastico
I heared that only Maldinis son is allowed to wear his jersey number if he ever plays for AC-Milan... Is this true ?

Thanks

Numero uno FANtastico
KillerMax
Yep, the number 3 will be retired after Maldini hangs his boots and only his son will be allowed to wear it if he ever makes it to the squad. Franco Baresi's number 6 is also retired.
Portman
Like pKiller said, #3 will be retired when Maldini leaves.

Now... for his son in the future? Humm, probably but we'll have to wait 10 years before know something... or if the kid is good like his father. wink.gif
Rossoneri7
I find it difficult to comprehend that Christian will ever be as good as Paolo, I mean Schmicheal's son is also a GK for United under 18, I heared is not good at all .. Unless it's in the Maldini family genes then thats another case devil.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 29 2006, 10:49 AM)
I find it difficult to comprehend that Christian will ever be as good as Paolo, I mean Schmicheal's son is also a GK for United under 18, I heared is not good at all .. Unless it's in the Maldini family genes then thats another case devil.gif

You know why I think he won't be nearly as good as Maldini? Because Maldini's wife isn't Italian... I forgot where she is from, but I'm pretty sure it was South America. So... unsure.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 29 2006, 08:02 PM)
You know why I think he won't be nearly as good as Maldini? Because Maldini's wife isn't Italian... I forgot where she is from, but I'm pretty sure it was South America. So... unsure.gif

But what's that got to do with it ?! In anycase Maldini's wife (Paola, I think that's her name) is his mother, so wink.gif
agenth
Maldini's wife's name is Adriana lol
Isn't she from Venezuela or something like that?
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 29 2006, 05:02 PM)

Well south America does sometimes produce "decent" fottballers rolleyes.gif

He'll have the Italian technique combined with the South American flair :q
X-Offender
Well, I've heard Christian's an attacking midfielder/forward. It would be strange seeing him in the #3 shirt. Like Mohamed Kallon. tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 29 2006, 07:33 PM)
Well, I've heard Christian's an attacking midfielder/forward. It would be strange seeing him in the #3 shirt. Like Mohamed Kallon. tongue.gif

Well Gallas at Arsenal is a defender with the #10 shirt
agenth
but at Milan homepage he is at the defenders list
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 29 2006, 08:36 PM)
Well Gallas at Arsenal is a defender with the #10 shirt

Or Boulahrouz with the #9 jersey at Chelsea. rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (mchanna @ Nov 29 2006, 08:43 PM)
but at Milan homepage he is at the defenders list

Oh, my bad then. tongue.gif
misha
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 29 2006, 09:33 PM)

He is playing as a RB
LaPalma
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 29 2006, 05:49 PM)

Well, I guess Paolo is the only son of a famous football player who is better than his father. I know that one of Franz Beckenbauers sons (he has like dozens of them with a dozen former wives wink.gif ) sucked pretty much, and so did Geordy Cruijff. But the Maldini family seems to be very special...
dst
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 29 2006, 06:49 PM)
I find it difficult to comprehend that Christian will ever be as good as Paolo

as I've said before... half as good would mean we'd have in him a world-class defender!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 29 2006, 09:28 PM)
Well south America does sometimes produce "decent" fottballers  rolleyes.gif

He'll have the Italian technique combined with the South American flair :q

decent!! tongue.gif

That would be something... Maldinis seem to improve by generation... well Christian can't get better (obviously... his father is God!! rolleyes.gif ) but I believe he's gonna come out good!!

Question: What did Christian say when he first saw his father??
Answer:Oh my God, it's God!! biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Nov 29 2006, 11:26 PM)
Well, I guess Paolo is the only son of a famous football player who is better than his father. I know that one of Franz Beckenbauers sons (he has like dozens of them with a dozen former wives wink.gif ) sucked pretty much, and so did Geordy Cruijff. But the Maldini family seems to be very special...

Yes it is, I hope it continous w/ tradition wink.gif

QUOTE (dst @ Nov 30 2006, 03:09 AM)
as I've said before... half as good would mean we'd have in him a world-class defender!!  biggrin.gif

Hah .. yeah king.gif
Numero uno fantastico
Thanks people...know we can only hope that he can handle te pressure and all...but if hes a defender like sweet daddy...we ain't got nothing to worry about biggrin.gif

Milan is king.gif
milanista1899
QUOTE (mchanna @ Nov 29 2006, 06:37 PM)
Maldini's wife's name is Adriana lol
Isn't she from Venezuela or something like that?

Uruguay wink.gif
Bluesummers
his wife is out of this world wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.