AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Portman
Coppa Italia (1/8 finals) - 2006/07

Brescia v Milan (2-4 on the first leg)

Tuesday, 28th of November '06

Time: 19:30 (UK); 20:30 (IT)

Time for Coppa now.

Milan playing with some subs so... I'll go for a 2-1 for Brescia, and we'll go trough.
dst
Go Antonelli!! devil.gif

I hope the kid gets to play again... full match!!
arivanjj
should be a good match and a chance for Kaka and the others to rest although i'd like to see gourcuff biggrin.gif play and also Oli should start to hopefuly score and build some confidence.

0 - 2 for me Oli with a brace wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 26 2006, 01:42 AM)
Go Antonelli!!  devil.gif

I hope the kid gets to play again... full match!!

Let's hope so, if he has a good match then he might get a chance to slip into the first 11 in a couple of Serie A matches.

I would love to have our LB to be a home grown talent king.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 26 2006, 12:16 PM)
Let's hope so, if he has a good match then he might get a chance to slip into the first 11 in a couple of Serie A matches.

I would love to have our LB to be a home grown talent king.gif

Are you implying something wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 26 2006, 01:05 PM)
Are you implying something wink.gif

Maybe... smile.gif
berenike_10
i'm starting to think that the good times are up to come... milan will win 2-0, or 2-1, and i also hope antonelli plays the full game , and also to put fiori as a keeper i trust him more that kalac...
dst
MILANELLO - The squad were out on the training pitch at 11am CET on Sunday for a session after the win against Messina the evening before. The players went through some stretching exercises then divided into two groups. The players who started on Saturday went to the gym while the rest of the team including three youth players, Antonello (set to play against Brescia), Vitofrancesco and goalkeeper Facchin went through a work-out on the pitch.

Sh1t!! I hope this doesn't mean Antonelli won't feature in that match... I really want him to come up through the ranks but I guess it was just rumours they're promoting him... or is he already considered a prima squadra player!? rolleyes.gif wub.gif
berenike_10
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 26 2006, 01:38 PM)
Sh1t!! I hope this doesn't mean Antonelli won't feature in that match... I really want him to come up through the ranks but I guess it was just rumours they're promoting him... or is he already considered a prima squadra player!?  rolleyes.gif wub.gif

No, he is still part of the youth team.
dst
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Nov 26 2006, 09:43 PM)
No, he is still part of the youth team.

Of course, I said "considered" cause he is for sure taking part in some of the senior team's practice sessions!!
berenike_10
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 26 2006, 01:55 PM)
Of course, I said "considered" cause he is for sure taking part in some of the senior team's practice sessions!!

of course, and also he has been called for recen games , but he hasn't played at all, thats a shame.
agenth
i want kaka and pirlo to rest.
gila should play, if he scores, maybe he'll gain confidence for more goals!
i would like to see primavera players in the starting eleven!
we should give youth more chance, and if somebody plays good, we'll consider them also as benchwarmers for serie a games!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (mchanna @ Nov 27 2006, 01:52 AM)
i want kaka and pirlo to rest.
gila should play, if he scores, maybe he'll gain confidence for more goals!
i would like to see primavera players in the starting eleven!
we should give youth more chance, and if somebody plays good, we'll consider them also as benchwarmers for serie a games!

Exactly, we have no other option, w/ all these injuries, we might as well try them out .. But I doubt Carlo would risk letting the Coppa Italia competition go away so easily, he'll try to play it safe
berenike_10
The player that needs to be on that game with out a doubt is Gourcuff he's growing very fast , and he is playing vert well also , but he need more minutes though and , of course rest pirlo and kaka.
misha
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Nov 27 2006, 02:39 AM)
The player that needs to be on that game with out a doubt is Gourcuff he's growing very fast , and he is playing vert well also , but he need more minutes though and  , of course rest pirlo and kaka.

I think it's better to let Seedorf play and to save Gourcuff for the league
berenike_10
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 26 2006, 06:43 PM)

if that would be the case ill rather to give 45 min to each of them, that look seedorf walking around all game long.
KillerMax
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 26 2006, 06:43 PM)

Seedorf has a slight knee injury, So I guess Gourcuff will play...
X-Offender
Ancelotti said in today's press conference that Maldini and Seedorf will rest, Brocchi won't and Kakà may play a couple of minutes. Antonelli will start from the begining.
agenth
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 27 2006, 04:24 PM)
Antonelli will start from the begining.

what can I say... WONDERFUL.
Now we may get a chance for the next discovery laugh.gif
Jack Sparrow
antonelli huh?? alright....but me for aubameyang....
Portman
THE ROSSONERI STARTING LINE-UP

11/27/2006

Milan will play a 4-3-1-2 formation against Brescia for the Italian Cup final-sixteen. Here's official Rossoneri starting line-up: Kalac; Bonera, Simic, Kaladze, Antonelli; Brocchi, Pirlo, Jankulovski; Gourcuff; Ricardo Oliveira, Borriello.

Good 11 for the Coppa.
dst
It would be awesome to see Bonera as a CB finally (not so certain), Antonelli at LB and Janku in the middle. And of course the newbie Gourcuff!! smile.gif

Do I need to mention the treat that is Borriello!!? biggrin.gif
agenth
why do we announce this 1 day before the game *isshocked*
X-Offender
Finally Kaladze's back. Looking forward to see Ambrosini and Cafu against Cagliari aswell. But I'm a bit worried about Jankulovski, Brocchi and Pirlo. They've been playing a lot recently, especially Brocchi. They need to rest their bones.
KillerMax
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 27 2006, 11:27 AM)
Finally Kaladze's back. Looking forward to see Ambrosini and Cafu against Cagliari aswell. But I'm a bit worried about Jankulovski, Brocchi and Pirlo. They've been playing a lot recently, especially Brocchi. They need to rest their bones.

Pirlo got his rest. He'll be fine. Janku is a friggin machine. Only worry is Brocchi... He had a slight injury too...
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 27 2006, 07:27 PM)
But I'm a bit worried about Jankulovski, Brocchi and Pirlo. They've been playing a lot recently, especially Brocchi. They need to rest their bones.

Brocchi will only rest when he dies!! biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 27 2006, 08:59 PM)
Brocchi will only rest when he dies!!  biggrin.gif

laugh.gif That's when Gattuso does a Cantona on him, to get his first team place back tongue.gif
dst
Owww... Eric!! wub.gif

What a player!! The best penalty-taker ever... I even liked Man U back then blush.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 27 2006, 09:29 PM)
Owww... Eric!! wub.gif

What a player!! The best penalty-taker ever... I even liked Man U back then blush.gif

Probably the only player in their history that I wanted at Milan ! What a player king.gif 'The King'
dst
Oh... just a note: He was the best penalty-taker not (only) for his record but for his great style mostly... He wasn't trying to "kill" the ball... it was an "easy" shot; if the keeper fell on the right side he'd get it for sure; too bad for them (almost) noone did!! biggrin.gif
berenike_10
QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 27 2006, 11:03 AM)
Good 11 for the Coppa.

It's a great line up, marek will have more freedom to attack, and will be able to see together also pirlo and gourcuff, i also hope bonera plays a CB, and why does ancelloti does not uses fiori ???
han2503
dst Bonera will be playing on the right, I saw the formation on Milan channel and he'll be on the right, simic in the center.

Very pleased to see Antonelli play, he has one hell of a cross almost Maldini like ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Gouruff and Pirlo together in the center again cool.gif Magic.

Brocchi is a machine just like Rino he will never get tired.

Janku I think is better in the midfield, since he doesn't have that killer pace like Serginho to own the flank he is more effective when he is further up the pitch.

Boriello is the king.gif of the Coppa italia, I predict 2 goals coming from him.

Oli should only just play a half, to help him along, maybe even score a goal, but he should be taken off in the second. I want him to start agianst Cagliari and I want him to be as fit as he can be for that one
misha
Ancelotti: Coppa Italia Can Help Us

To maintain serenity in the Rossoneri camp and make sure the win against Messina was not a fluke, Milan will aim to qualify for the next round of the Coppa Italia, even though it is still considered the third objective in order of importance. At Brescia Milan will start from their 4-2 advantage obtained at San Siro and Ancelotti will have to apply the turnover, also because the injury list is quite large.

"I can say we will start with Antonelli, he's an interesting young player and we are following him and other players who are coming through in the Primavera. Brocchi won't rest and Kaká might be called up, while Seedorf and Maldini will stay home", Ancelotti explained, who also talked about possible movements in the January transfer period.

"My first hope is that our injured players get better and our strikers, who are great and have nothing to envy about anyone else, get back to scoring. Then, if necessary, we might go back on the market again but for the moment we will go on like this and await for talents like Gourcuff and Oliveira to affirm themselves", the Milan coach stated.

goal.com
Rossoneri7
Then, if necessary, we might go back on the market again but for the moment we will go on like this and await for talents like Gourcuff and Oliveira to affirm themselves"

Well .. I'm not sure what will happen in January .. One thing is for certain, if Milan is aiming for CL glory, then the transfer market has to be the place to start !
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 27 2006, 05:14 PM)
Well .. I'm not sure what will happen in January .. One thing is for certain, if Milan is aiming for CL glory, then the transfer market has to be the place to start !

FO SHO!!
KillerMax
I predict a 1-1 draw. I really hope Oliveira scores. It will lighten him up a bit. He is going through so much $hit right now...
Portman
Almost starting... Forza Milan!
han2503
Has the match started yet?

Anybody able to listen to the live audio??
mishie
k.o at 8 so hopefully get something about 5 to
han2503
QUOTE (mishie @ Nov 28 2006, 07:39 PM)
k.o at 8 so hopefully get something about 5 to

What?
huh.gif huh.gif
mishie
match kicks off at eight o'clock and usually the live audio starts about five minutes before the game. so hopefully around five minutes to eight it should start broadcasting
ACM-pippo
I predict a 3-4 win for MILAN. Goalz by Boriello-2, OLi-1 and Gourcuf-1. For Brescia hat-trick by Kalac biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (ACM-pippo @ Nov 28 2006, 01:44 PM)
I predict a 3-4 win  for MILAN. Goalz by Boriello-2, OLi-1 and Gourcuf-1. For Brescia hat-trick by Kalac

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (mishie @ Nov 28 2006, 07:43 PM)
match kicks off at eight o'clock and usually the live audio starts about five minutes before the game. so hopefully around five minutes to eight it should start broadcasting

doesn't the game start at 8:30 cet?? Was it delayed?
Portman
At 20:00 (UK)... let's wait 12 min.
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 28 2006, 07:48 PM)
At 20:00 (UK)... let's wait 12 min.

On the official site it said 8:30 Italian time.

I think the people who keep that side up are on crak
mishie
audio now on ac.milan.com
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 28 2006, 01:52 PM)
On the official site it said 8:30 Italian time.

I think the people who keep that side up are on crak

Wow... I got out of class early for this... This is serious...
KillerMax
QUOTE (mishie @ Nov 28 2006, 01:55 PM)
audio now on ac.milan.com

That means the game started?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.