Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sheva returning...
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Fillipo Simone
Now, let`s see guys..what do you think?
ACM-pippo
I'll certainty say NO. Stay away from MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
misha
I think it won't happen. He will play sometthing like 3 years at Chelsea and then he will return to end his career with Dynamo Kiev.

It's natural that when team is in trouble everyone search for a savior but we need to think about our future. Next year's revolution is unavoidable and then we will start a new cycle with a new players and hopefully it will be a success. Sheva is a major part of Milan history and always will be remembered as one of the Milan's great but he is part of the curent cycle that's alredy lived too long.

Forza Sheva!!
Forza Milan!!
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 15 2006, 02:54 PM)
I think it won't happen. He will play sometthing like 3 years at Chelsea and then he will return to end his career with Dynamo Kiev.

It's natural that when team is in trouble everyone search for a savior but we need to think about our future. Next year's revolution is unavoidable and then we will start a new cycle with a new players and hopefully it will be a success. Sheva is a major part of Milan history and always will be remembered as one of the Milan's great but he is part of the curent cycle that's alredy lived too long.

Forza Sheva!!
Forza Milan!!

Exactly. Asking for someone that had been so influential during his time with us is only normal, it's not a secret either that if he was still here we would probably be doing much better.

But that time has now passed and bringing him back (which I don't think can ever be done) might still backfire, and we must now start a new page and not bring someone from our past
LaPalma
Sheva was great when we had him. But it'll never be the same again. And he will never be the same player for us again. Sheva was a symbol for the club, and a leader on the pitch. That's what him special for us. But he can't be that guy again after he left for Chelski...
arivanjj
Sheva set for Milan loan?

Chelsea are ready to allow Andriy Shevchenko to rejoin Milan on loan in January, reports in England are suggesting.

The Ukrainian signed for the Stamford Bridge outfit in a £31m move this summer, but has not yet adjusted to his new reality.

He’s scored just three League goals this term and has been heavily criticised by the Press in recent weeks.

According to The Sun newspaper, Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho is prepared to send the striker back to the San Siro for personal reasons.

Not only is Shevchenko struggling to adjust to the change, but wife Kristin is also believed to be finding life tough in London with their two small children.

Milan would welcome Sheva back with open arms, dry.gif especially given their attacking problems since he was sacrificed six months ago.

Should the former Dynamo Kiev man leave, Chelsea would ponder making a £21m move for Valencia man David Villa in January.

However, President Juan Soler has claimed that no firm bid has been made and any buyer would have to pay Villa’s £100m buy-out clause.

Shevchenko has been consistently associated with an imminent return to the Rossoneri, even if he has ruled out such a possibility on numerous occasions.

Channel4
Rossoneri7
Channel4.com ... Though I trust this source, I find it hard to believe that Milan would bring him back. For starters, he isn't able to participate in CL, which is our main target at the moment
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 29 2006, 04:46 PM)
Channel4.com ... Though I trust this source, I find it hard to believe that Milan would bring him back. For starters, he isn't able to participate in CL, which is our main target at the moment

Exactly, I don't see him coming back and quite frankly even though we are not doing that great at the moment, I don't know that I would like to see him back either.
sheva_the_king
Shevchenko reveals Chelsea doubts

Andriy Shevchenko is ready to leave Chelsea if Jose Mourinho decides he does not fit into his plans.

The Ukraine star, 30, has scored just three league goals since his £30.8m summer move and has been linked with a return to AC Milan.

"I feel at home and it's felt like my team for a long time but unfortunately my game doesn't suit Mourinho.

"Roman Abramovich is my friend but all he could do was insist on a loan deal instead of me being sold," he said.

Shevchenko, who scored his first European goal for Chelsea in Tuesday's 2-0 Champions League win over Levski Sofia, said he had not discussed his future with the club.

"But if it happens, I am ready to pack my bags," he said. "I'm a completely self-confident person. If I don't suit somebody then I'll go back to Italy and prove how good I can still be.

"I'm not finished as a player. On the other hand I have nothing to prove. Everybody knows what Andriy Shevchenko is capable of."

Chelsea owner Abramovich lured the forward to Stamford Bridge on a four-year contract in May in the belief that he would provide the goals to win the Champions League.

Shevchenko is still considered a hero by AC Milan fans after he helped them win European club football's greatest prize in 2003.

However, the former European Footballer of the Year has yet to find the dazzling form that persuaded Chelsea to break the British transfer record.

BBC Sport Football
sansiro1708
DEAR SHEVA!!!
why did u have to leave cry.gif
I/we miss u so much our team is a FCKING disaster I/we want you back soooo bad i hope you come back really soon I/we know u miss those SHEVA!!...SHEVA!!!...SHEVA!!! cheers at the SAN SIRO

(NOT to sound gay or anything but...) the results are bad and you all know we need sheva , its just what we need .dont try to be all HARD and say u want him to sink . if ur a real milan fan u no hes a brother to us
is true that he left but c'mon ppl make mistakes

just imagine rolleyes.gif
if sheva comes back is going to be a boost of confidence everybody knows that sheva means goals and everybody in the club knows sheva already. is not like he has to addapt to the club BECAUSE hes made for this club.
winning times will come back
IF YOU LUV AC MILAN U WANT WAT IS BEST FOR THE CLUB
GULLIVER
Are you serious. Is he comeing back?? Nooo way!!! Sheva, please noooo!
Portman
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Dec 7 2006, 10:00 PM)
Are you serious. Is he comeing back?? Nooo way!!! Sheva, please noooo!

I guess this is all b/s.

You know... we're having pathetic performances on the pitch, so Milan fans must be busy with other stuff.
misha
Kakha: "We need Sheva"

Milan defender Kakha Kaladze believes a return to the San Siro for Andriy Shevchenko is essential for both the club and the player.

"We need Sheva, and he needs Milan," the Georgian stopper said.

Shevchenko's future at Chelsea is uncertain after a poor start to his Stamford Bridge career, whilst Milan have been struggling since the Ukrainian quit the Rossoneri in the summer.

Meanwhile, under-fire striker Alberto Gilardino has refuted claims that he is on his way out of the San Siro in a swap deal with Juventus marksman David Trezeguet.

"I am happy here" Gilardino said. "I don't want to go anywhere else."

eurosport
GULLIVER
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 8 2006, 02:07 AM)
I guess this is all b/s.

You know... we're having pathetic performances on the pitch, so Milan fans must be busy with other stuff.

king.gif

Well I really believe that every club as every person has its ups and downs, so todays pathetic performance isn't tooo hard on me, just believing that Milan will be back soon

Why I'm saying this, cause I think that not even return of Barezi won't change much know.

Milan needs a biig motivation, something which will bring everybody togather, which will push everybody to one goal, when everybody will have only one goal - WIN.
agenth
f*cker kaladze!!!
won't you shut your mouth?!?!? omg... unbelievable....
now I know about what they spoke at XT
dst

LOL!! biggrin.gif
agenth
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 8 2006, 11:35 PM)

LOL!!  biggrin.gif

yep... you read right!!! rolleyes.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif devilsmiley.gif
how about reading the other icon, and clicking the thank you link wink.gif cool.gif
dst
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 9 2006, 12:37 AM)
and clicking the thank you link  wink.gif  cool.gif

I already did!! dry.gif

I'll never forgive you for that!!
agenth
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 8 2006, 11:43 PM)
I already did!! dry.gif

I'll never forgive you for that!!

ohmy.gif you sooooooooo hurt me...
what am I gonna do... i'm so helpless without you!!!
blush.gif mad.gif unsure.gif wacko.gif blink.gif

I distinctly remember your request for me as your wedding invitation designer.... rolleyes.gif
dst
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 9 2006, 12:46 AM)
I distinctly remember your request for me as your wedding invitation designer....  rolleyes.gif

that's soooo not true!! don't try to put the blame on me... you're the one responsible for what's happening right now!! mad.gif cry.gif

... biggrin.gif
agenth
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 8 2006, 11:55 PM)
that's soooo not true!! don't try to put the blame on me... you're the one responsible for what's happening right now!! mad.gif cry.gif
... biggrin.gif

why are you putting the blame on my feet ohmy.gif
this invititation was P-E-R-F-E-C-T, but you lovebirds just had to have a fallout realmad.gif

And I wanted to sponsor you a pre-honeymoon trip to Paris... unsure.gif
dst
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 9 2006, 12:58 AM)
this invititation was P-E-R-F-E-C-T, but you lovebirds just had to have a fallout  realmad.gif

what love? He did it for the money!! laugh.gif
kaka_sheva
^^honeymoon in Paris? romantic, but change it to Milan! wink.gif
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 8 2006, 05:35 PM)

LOL!!  biggrin.gif

Oh wow laugh.gif, and my friend says I'm obsessed with him. i luv it tho! wink.gif
agenth
QUOTE (kaka_sheva @ Dec 9 2006, 01:46 AM)
^^honeymoon in Paris? romantic, but change it to Milan! wink.gif

Oh wow laugh.gif, and my friend says I'm obsessed with him. i luv it tho! wink.gif

non non, La ville de l'amour, c'est Paris en France biggrin.gif

yeah I admit that I'm crazy and pathetic xD
mallamkay
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Nov 17 2006, 09:59 PM)
Sheva was great when we had him. But it'll  never be the same again. And he will never be the same player for us again. Sheva was a symbol for the club, and a leader on the pitch. That's what him special for us. But he can't be that guy again after he left for Chelski...

i almost changed my name to Shevy( just a joke). maybe come back as coach in the future.
m1ke
Bump wink.gif
Bluesummers
lol not happening
Bluesummers
might be happening sad.gif
Bluesummers
Shevchenko

Many people have painted Milan's exit as the end of an era, and it is clear that the club needs to make some reinforcements in the summer.

Berlusconi has come out and stated that he intends to bring former hero Andriy Shevchenko back to the club.

The 31-year-old had seven glorious years at San Siro until his ill-fated transfer to Chelsea in 2006.

“I regularly hear from Andriy,” the former Italian prime minister revealed.

“And I believe that Roman Abramovich will have no difficulties letting him go.

“The fans should understand that it would be the right choice. Andriy is a personable player and represents the best solution for us.”

Silvio

GOAL.COM

sigh dry.gif cheap ****. BUY SOMEONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY PLAY FOR MORE THAN 5 GAMES A SEASON JESUS CHRIST.

SHOULD UNDERSTAND? understand what that the bald piece of **** is too cheap to spend money?
Habitant
probably another brilliant galliani idea.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Habitant @ Mar 6 2008, 12:11 PM)
probably another brilliant galliani idea.

no kidding eh. And welcome laugh.gif
Bluesummers
Gazzetta says that the 31-year-old will be allowed to rejoin his former club if Milan come up with €10m.  goal.com

lol laugh.gif 10 mil
acid911
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 8 2008, 12:30 AM)
lol 10 mil

Lol. Euroes, not even Pounds. laugh.gif
Locke Lamora
It would be like Henry returning to Arsenal...disgraceful.
These guys betrayed us, end of story! mad.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 6 2008, 06:16 PM)
no kidding eh.  And welcome  laugh.gif

smile.gif thx... eh biggrin.gif
Tennie
I'm with Locke on this one. He turned his back on the club.

Anyway, what would he do about English lessons? wink.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Mar 8 2008, 01:15 AM)
I'm with Locke on this one. He turned his back on the club.

Anyway, what would he do about English lessons? wink.gif

After two years in London he must have learned his lessons! perhaps that's the reason he's coming back... wink.gif
Fillipo Simone
IMO everyone deserves a second chance. Only question is is he still welcome for our players?
whoarethepatriots
Sheva sold his soul to Abramovic and now that he isnt treated like a god, he wants to come running back

If we get him, why not bring Stam out of retirement, add to that Pancaro, Crespo, Veiri

Bottom line Sheva coming here is a step backwards, there was a time when i wanted to him return, but that is no longer
bigmacmtl
we get eliminated by arsenal, it's clear the team is too old and we need new blood so who do we go after? a 31 one year old.
arivanjj
QUOTE ('italia494' date='Mar 7 2008 @ 07:42 PM' post='2497498')
Sheva: 'Torno a Milano'
La confidenza, Shevchenko agli amici: "Ritorno a Milano".
E questa volta Abramovich non si opporrà. Il nostalgico attaccante ucraino ha già cominciato a cercare casa ed ha raccontato di aver raggiunto un accordo di massima per un contratto triennale con il Milan: "Torno a casa per chiudere la carriera nella squadra che ha rappresentato la mia famiglia".
Uno degli ostacoli all'operazione nostalgia è rappresentata dallo status di extracomunitario: l'eventuale tesseramento di Sheva impedirebbe l'arrivo di altri big, ma sarebbe compatibile con il rientro alla base di Borriello dal Genoa.
(Corriere della Sera)

This translated quote from the above paragraph pretty much summarises the move. Shevchenko said himself, "I'm coming back home to finish my career with the team that has represented my family." biggrin.gif
KillerMax
I had this horrific dream that Sheva returned to us and on hist first official match, when the team's where entering the pitch, the whole stadium started booing and insulting him. He looked nervous and shaky and he was playing really bad. In the middle of the second half, Ancelotti decides to sub in Seedorf for him. The fans amplify their booing and insulting and the whole atmosphere gets really negative. Sheva loses it and starts bursting in tears and shouting back at the fans instead of going out for the substitution. Then all the sudden he runs towards the fans and starts throwing water bottles and stuff at them. Seedorf gets angry and starts arguing with Ancelotti. Sheva keeps shoving away his own teammates who are trying to calm him down. The whole stadium is going nuts at this point. Sheva still crying, runs towards the fans with bad intentions and police come and grab him. They are trying to handcuff him but he is fighting them off, so they start beating him like they've never beaten somebody before. At this point most players have left the pitch including Milan players. But Inzaghi and Rui Costa rush in to Sheva's rescue. Inzaghi and Rui start beating away the police from Sheva who is getting hammered. So more police show up and they start beating Inzaghi and Rui too. And then these pyro type police men come in and set Rui and Pippo on fire while the other cops are still beating them. They are burning and covered in blood but they're not giving up on Sheva and they fight until the end to rescue him.

*sigh*... So... I think it's better if Sheva stayed at Chelsea and worked on his personal issues.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Mar 8 2008, 12:15 AM)
I had this horrific dream that Sheva returned to us and on hist first official match, when the team's where entering the pitch, the whole stadium started booing and insulting him. He looked nervous and shaky and he was playing really bad. In the middle of the second half, Ancelotti decides to sub in Seedorf for him. The fans amplify their booing and insulting and the whole atmosphere get really negative. Sheva loses it and starts bursting in tears and shouting back at the fans instead of going out for the substitution. Then all the sudden he runs towards the fans and starts throwing water bottles and stuff at them. Seedorf gets angry and starts arguing with Ancelotti. Sheva keeps shoving away his own teammates who are trying to calm him down. The whole stadium is going nuts at this point. Sheva still crying, runs towards the fans with bad intentions and police come and grab him. They are trying to handcuff him but he is fighting them off, so they start beating him like they've never beaten somebody before. At this point most players have left the pitch including Milan players. But Inzaghi and Rui Costa rush in to Sheva's rescue. Inzaghi and Rui start beating away the police from Sheva who is getting hammered. So more police show up and they start beating Inzaghi and Rui too.  And then these pyro type police men come in and set Rui and Pippo on fire while the other cops are still beating them. They are burning and covered in blood but they're not giving up on Sheva and they fight until the end to rescue him.
*sigh*... So... I think it's better if Sheva stayed at Chelsea and worked on his personal issues.

you should try doing that too wink.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 8 2008, 12:17 AM)
you should try doing that too  wink.gif

laugh.gif Working on it. I'm still drinking water and trying to calm down from that nightmare...
Bluesummers
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Mar 8 2008, 12:26 AM)
laugh.gif Working on it. I'm still drinking water and trying to calm down from that nightmare...

hahahah king.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Mar 8 2008, 08:15 AM)
I had this horrific dream...

huh.gif ... unsure.gif ... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

But... just to be sure... let's keep Sheva away from Milan.
LaPalma
A few months ago I was reading that Paolo and Rino spoke up against a Sheva return....So no to Sheva.
whoarethepatriots
Shevchenko would be brilliant as a third or fourth choice striker, but i cant see him coming

(Insert big summer signing) - Pato - Gila - Inzaghi - Shevchenko

Would be good, in that order
Warchant
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Mar 10 2008, 09:47 AM)
Shevchenko would be brilliant as a third or fourth choice striker, but i cant see him coming

(Insert big summer signing) - Pato - Gila - Inzaghi - Shevchenko

Would be good, in that order

have u actually watched gila play? huh.gif

even with sheva's bad form in england, i would not put pippo or gila ahead of him
Zed.D
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Mar 8 2008, 09:45 AM)
I had this horrific dream that Sheva returned to us and on hist first official match, when the team's where entering the pitch, the whole stadium started booing and insulting him. He looked nervous and shaky and he was playing really bad. In the middle of the second half, Ancelotti decides to sub in Seedorf for him. The fans amplify their booing and insulting and the whole atmosphere gets really negative. Sheva loses it and starts bursting in tears and shouting back at the fans instead of going out for the substitution. Then all the sudden he runs towards the fans and starts throwing water bottles and stuff at them. Seedorf gets angry and starts arguing with Ancelotti. Sheva keeps shoving away his own teammates who are trying to calm him down. The whole stadium is going nuts at this point. Sheva still crying, runs towards the fans with bad intentions and police come and grab him. They are trying to handcuff him but he is fighting them off, so they start beating him like they've never beaten somebody before. At this point most players have left the pitch including Milan players. But Inzaghi and Rui Costa rush in to Sheva's rescue. Inzaghi and Rui start beating away the police from Sheva who is getting hammered. So more police show up and they start beating Inzaghi and Rui too.  And then these pyro type police men come in and set Rui and Pippo on fire while the other cops are still beating them. They are burning and covered in blood but they're not giving up on Sheva and they fight until the end to rescue him.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I suggest you go become a horror novelist or something cool.gif

QUOTE (Warchant @ Mar 10 2008, 06:52 PM)
have u actually watched gila play?  huh.gif

even with sheva's bad form in england, i would not put pippo or gila ahead of him

Exactly. just because he was crap in Chelsea doesn't mean he can't be the same old player over here. he still has a lot to give to football imo, but not in Chelsea. if he came, he'd definitely play ahead of Pippo and Gila.

Gila is a joke. he can be our fourth choice if he wants to, or can leave for a team he can do the simple things for. I have no support to offer to Gila... not anymore. sleep.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.