Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Higuain, Palacio & Gago
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
Pages: 1, 2
dimival
Those three guys can reinforce our squad in the winter.
misha
Higuain & Gago would be nice smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
misha...can you give me a profile? Wiki doesn't have much, and I'm not looking for videos...
misha
Higuain ponders tough choice

When his wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy named Gonzalo in 1987, the then Brest defender Jorge Nicolas Higuain could have had little idea of the dilemma his newborn son would face some 19 years later.
Within 12 months the unmistakably combative central defender, known as Pipa in his playing days, had ended his sojourn in the French league and returned to Argentina, where his youngest son would follow his footsteps into professional football. Despite having played less than 20 league games to date with River Plate, Gonzalo's form has been so impressive that he is now contemplating the biggest decision of his burgeoning career.

After being alerted to the free-scoring striker's nationality, France coach Raymond Domenech has been keeping close tabs on his stunning performances with the Buenos Aires giants which, incidentally, is exactly what Albiceleste boss Alfio Basile has also been doing. With Argentina U-20 coach Hugo Tocalli now pressing for his inclusion in the squad ahead of the forthcoming South American Championship, the time has come for Higuain Jr to decide where his heart lies.

And yet, the dilemma would never have arisen but for an oversight by his father all those years ago. "All this has come up because of my ignorance," explained Higuain Sr. "If I'd gone to Paris and registered his birth with the Argentine Embassy, this mess would never have happened," he added.

"I wasn't able to register him in Argentina, as it had all become too complicated by then. It was easier to do it at the French consulate, where they helped me so that he could at least have a document of some kind. It's my fault he's not Argentinian," he lamented, while also confirming that the French Federation had been in touch to enquire about his son's availability.

The one plus point for Higuain in all this is that any future move to European football would be made easier by the fact he holds EU nationality. Should he decide to run out for the Albiceleste however, he would have his French passport rescinded. The pressure on the young marksman has increased even more in recent days with Domenech declaring an interest in the player and Basile confirming he would be working with a team of home-based players ahead of the 2007 Copa America.

Surrounded by cameras and microphones wherever he goes, these are dizzying times for the boy they call Pipita, in tribute to his father. Now a permanent fixture in the River starting line-up thanks to his lightning speed, change of pace and eye for goal, he struck twice in the recent 3-1 win over deadly rivals Boca Juniors, and finds himself at the centre of a tug-of-war between two of the world's top footballing nations.

"I'm young and I've got a long career in front of me," said the youngster. "Nothing's been decided yet and I can't say anything until a decision has been made. I'm going to talk it over with my family, and I'll make the right choice." All the indications are though, that that decision will come soon rather than later. January's South American U-20 Championship in Paraguay is just around the corner and Higuain is very much part of coach Tocalli's plans.

"I feel more Argentinian than anything else because I don't speak a word of French," explained Higuain, who last season turned down a chance to play for the Argentina U-18 team.

According to his agent Norberto Recassens, who as fate would have it also looks after Basile's interests, the teenager has already made his mind up: "The kid wants to play for Argentina, and I know Coco [Basile] is an admirer."

Domenech is nothing if not persistent however, and recently cranked up the pressure by saying the accidental Frenchman was in his thoughts as a possible option up front. "There aren't many youngsters who can play like Higuain and we're following him closely."

The youngest member of the Higuain clan was born on 10 December 1987 in Brest, France. Within a year his father had signed for River Plate, and it was with the Buenos Aires club's youth team that Higuain Jr began his career.

He made his debut for the Millonarios on 30 May 2005 under coach Leonardo Astrada, a one-time team-mate of his father's. Despite his obvious talents, Higuain made a patchy start in the first team but soon shot to prominence with some impressive and no less vital goals, including a brace to knock Brazilian big guns Corinthians out of last season's Copa Libertadores, and the winner in the Buenos Aires derby.

Having established himself as Daniel Passarella's first-choice striker, he is now River's top scorer in the Apertura championship. The only question now is, where will his allegiances lie come next February's friendly between France and Argentina? The answer is anyone's guess, but one thing is for sure: the battle between Bleus and Albicelestes has only just begun.

Fifa.com
Jack Sparrow
Thanks misha...he sounds like an Oli type....is it wise to have an argentine among us...granted we don't have pricks in our team for Brazillians but still...
misha
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 8 2006, 07:09 PM)
is it wise to have an argentine among us...granted we don't have pricks in our team for Brazillians but still...

I don't think it will be a problem...
misha
Player to Watch: Argentina's Palacio rises to prominence

From playing in front of a handful of supporters in a wooden stand, he now has his name chanted by 57,000 fans in the Bombonera. From wearing the colours of a humble provincial side in the lower divisions, he now dons his country’s famous albiceleste. These last few years have been nothing if not eventful for the young Argentine.
Rodrigo Palacio's rise to fame has been as sudden as it has been unexpected. As a blond-haired pencil-thin youngster, he cut a dash on the playing fields of his native Bahia Blanca, where people first began to predict a bright future for the player. But not even his father – himself a gifted striker – could have imagined that by 23 his son would have signed for Boca Juniors, made his full international debut and become one of the country's most talked-about young players.

“I’m not an out-and-out goal-scorer”
In mid-2002, Palacio began his ascent through the ranks of Argentine football with a move from fourth division side Bella Vista to Huracan, a team in the second division.

Such were the quality of Palacio’s performances there that in July 2003, while the player and his agent were in Spain for talks with Racing Santander and Alaves, word came from Argentina that first division Banfield were keen to secure his signature. “They won’t take no for an answer,” Palacio’s agent told him. This was all the assurance that the player needed to return immediately to his country and sign for the club. From that point on, his star has been steadily on the rise.

So what makes him so special? One of his former team-mates at Banfield, Eduardo Bustos Montoya, tries to explain: “His precision while running with the ball is superb. There aren’t many players in Argentina who can match his ability when it comes to taking the ball wide down the flanks in the style of the old greats. That’s where Rodrigo comes into his own. He’ll bolt down the outside, left or right, and simply take you apart. I used to go through the middle and just wait for his delivery. The guy can break, he can cross and he can score. He’s the complete package."

In the 2003-2004 season, Palacio found the net 11 times, a tally that had some labelling him a natural goalscorer. It’s an accolade that Palacio finds flattering, though a little wide of the mark. “I wouldn’t call myself that. What I would say is that I’m a good player to have in the box and that I’ve been able to find the net fairly regularly of late. Hopefully I can continue in that vein,” the player says modestly.

A dream come true
In June 2004, with calls for his inclusion in the national team growing gradually louder, rumours began to surface again of an imminent move to Europe. Speaking at the time, Palacio said: “I’m not desperate to go to Europe. I’m happy playing football in Argentina.” On the question of the playing for his country, the player was equally self-effacing. “No, I’m not thinking about the national team. That’s still a long way off. Right now, I’m grateful to be playing for Banfield. One day, I hope to be lucky enough to play for a really big side.”

As fate would have it, his dreams came true a lot sooner than expected. Banfield agreed terms with Boca Juniors the following month, although it would be December before Palacio finally joined the team.
And although his arrival at the Bombonera was greeted with much fanfare, Boca’s new signing had to be content with a place on the bench during the early rounds of the championship. Despite having a squad replete with big names like Martin Palermo, Guillermo Barros Schelotto and Marcelo Delgado, the fanatical Boca supporters were soon calling for the 23-year-old to be given a chance in the starting line-up. While all this was going on, the ever-diplomatic Palacio seemed happy to bide his time: “Not being in the starting eleven isn’t a problem for me, as I’m just starting out here. There are many more experienced players here and it’s good that they play."

For all of Palacio’s modesty, the expectations surrounding him are huge. “He’s destined to be one of the greatest players the club has ever seen. We were after him for some time and were right to pursue him. So long as I’m at this club, he’ll be here," promised Boca president Mauricio Macri.

Jorge Benitez, the player’s coach at Boca, was already feeling the pressure from the supporters to play Palacio. “Every Boca fan I meet in the street tells me I have to put him in the side. Given time, he is sure to become another idol at the club,” he said. Even Diego Maradona has been impressed with the player, reportedly calling him on his cell phone to ask him for his jersey.

If, as they say, true greatness is measured by the esteem in which you are held by your enemies, then the words of Leonardo Astrada, the coach of Boca’s fiercest rivals River Plate, are especially significant: “If there’s one player in Argentinian football that could do justice to the River shirt, it’s Palacio.”

An unexpected call-up
There was even better news for Rodrigo a few months later, when he received word of his first call-up to the senior Argentina squad. “'El Chino' Benitez told me the news when we were returning from Ecuador after our Copa Libertadores tie against Deportivo Cuenca. I couldn’t believe it. Now, I just want to make the most of this opportunity,” Palacio said prior to his debut in Argentina’s friendly against Mexico. The game, which was played in Los Angeles, finished 1-1, with Palacio providing the assist for the goal.

His competitive debut with the Albiceleste came on March 26 when he was part of Jose Pekerman’s side that defeated Bolivia in a World Cup qualifier in La Paz. Palacio appeared for the final four minutes of that historic win in the Bolivian capital, and in doing so joined the list of players who have represented Argentina's senior team without having been capped at any junior level.

Yet amid the whirlwind of attention and expectancy, Palacio has managed to keep his feet firmly on the ground. “If someone had told me last year that I was going to hear my name chanted in the Bombonera and make my debut for Argentina, I’d have asked if he’d been drinking. I’m just starting out on my international career, and it’s all new to me. Nonetheless, I’m excited thinking about the possibility of playing in a World Cup.”

Fifa.com
bigmacmtl
ta real can have gago, we need palacio. i've been following this guy for a lil over a year now since i follow boca. we NEEED HIM
X-Offender
Milan are also traceing Alexis of Getafe. They say he's a real phenomenon and can easily be the next Hierro. He plays as CB and Milan has followed him since he was 16.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 8 2006, 11:31 PM)
Milan are also traceing Alexis of Getafe. They say he's a real phenomenon and can easily be the next Hierro. He plays as CB and Milan has followed him since he was 16.

Milan monitor Alexis

Milan are interested in signing Getafe defender Alexis Ruano, according to the Spanish club’s chief Angel Torres.

The 21-year-old joined the Primera Liga side in the summer from Malaga, where he grew up in the youth team, and has impressed in Bernd Schuster’s team.

He hit the headlines after scoring the winner against Real Madrid in October, although he has been sidelined in the past few weeks after suffering an injury against Recreativo.

“Milan are following Alexis, who is a phenomenon,” said Torres. “You mustn’t forget that the Italian club had already tried to sign him when he was 16-years-old.

“Getafe is a club where the President presides, the Coach coaches and the players play," concluded Torres, referring to claims he was interfering with his Coach’s plans.
KillerMax
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 8 2006, 05:31 PM)
They say he's a real phenomenon and can easily be the next Hierro.

And Hiero was what? A super defender? rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 9 2006, 10:52 PM)

I dunno unsure.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 9 2006, 10:52 PM)

Yes he was! Fernando Hierro is second best scorer of the spanish NT of all times (29 goals or so). He was a great defender and had an awesome powerfull shot!
KillerMax
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Nov 9 2006, 07:19 PM)
Yes he was! Fernando Hierro is second best scorer of the spanish NT of all times (29 goals or so). He was a great defender and had an awesome powerfull shot!

I never really rated him that highly...
Panama Devil
¿BABEL?

¿HUNTELAAR?

¿WHAT DO YOU SAY?

I THINK THAT BOTH OR EVEN ONE OF THEM WILL BE SO GOOOOD FOR AC MILAN.

¿WHAT DO YOU THINK?
KillerMax
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Nov 9 2006, 08:40 PM)
¿BABEL?

¿HUNTELAAR?

¿WHAT DO YOU SAY?

¿WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Huntelaar is the $hit!!!
arivanjj
QUOTE (Panama Devil @ Nov 10 2006, 01:40 PM)
¿BABEL?

¿HUNTELAAR?

¿WHAT DO YOU SAY?

¿WHAT DO YOU THINK?

i agree... smile.gif
RED&BLACK Milan
Hiquin is good but maybe too young for Milan...but we should really invest in youth...Babel is a perfect fit for Milan....
X-Offender
QUOTE (RED&BLACK Milan @ Nov 11 2006, 09:21 PM)
Hiquin is good but maybe too young for Milan...

Yeah, he's not 30 yet. rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 12 2006, 01:02 AM)
Yeah, he's not 30 yet. rolleyes.gif

I wonder what that's supposed to mean rolleyes.gif
jbryant1
Who wouldn't take these three players?

What could we lose at this point? We have probably the worst strikers for big clubs this season. Gila=golden flop award.

The question is- Can we get them?

Gago--> Madrid

Palacio and Higuain--> Possibly.

Kerlon is another one. I say get him. He's flashy but creative.

People were saying the same thing about Robinho, look at him now.

Imagine these guys working with Kaka.

We need to build an offense around Kaka, forget all these other losers like Tavano, Iaquinta, and others. Kaka is a creative Brazilian.

We have the best offensive midfielder and the world and Galliani is going to give him Gila and Inzaghi to work with.
Portman
Spanish press:

Gago (def.mid) - done deal Madrid
Marcelo (left-back) - done deal Madrid
Higuain (foward) - His father confirmed 1 offer from a big club. Later one he said it's R.Madrid.

Madrid's president confirmed that they'll sign 3 or 4 world class youngsters in December. rolleyes.gif

So... Kerlon? Palacio? I'd go for Kerlon. But..., as it seems Braida is having a great holiday.
misha
I wouldn't rely on the spanish press...
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 13 2006, 10:50 AM)

If you go that way... every single new that comes out is b/s. Without the ones in the official webs.

You rely on channel4 that simply posts every single rumour by the italian press?
misha
Of course 90% of all sport press is b/s.
I'm just saying that nothing is certain yet.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 13 2006, 10:58 AM)
If you go that way... every single new that comes out is b/s. Without the ones in the official webs.

You rely on channel4 that simply posts every single rumour by the italian press?

Spanish press are probably the worst for BS. Don't forget that calderon owns as$ and they print whatever he wants them to!
I_Rossoneri
Just for Potugal tongue.gif

Higuain praises Milan

Milan target Gonzalo Higuain has admitted that the Rossoneri are a great club, although he has not yet chosen his next destination.

The 18-year-old Argentine, whose contract with River Plate ends in June, has been paired with several of Europe’s biggest clubs, with the Rossoneri, Real Madrid and Chelsea all interested.

“Milan are a great side and I would consider a move,” said Higuain to newspaper Controcampo.

“However, I will follow the advice I will receive from my agent and my father, seeing as Milan is not the only club that has made a request for me,” added the striker, who has a French passport.

River Plate Vice-President Domingo Diaz denied last week that any offer had been presented for Higuain, dismissing the reports suggesting that Chelsea had made a £8.5m bid.

Meanwhile, Milan are looking forward to the January market, when they hope to strengthen their side after the disappointing first part of the season.

David Trezeguet is reportedly one of the names on their wish list, despite Juventus’ latest statements reiterating that the Frenchman would remain with the Old Lady.

The Rossoneri could also make a move for Udinese striker Vincenzo Iaquinta in the next month, altough they might wait until June to bid for defenders Felipe and Cristian Zapata.

Milan are also yet to solve the goalkeeper issue, as Nelson Dida has not yet extended his contract, which ends in June 2007, and has allegedly asked for £4.2m for the next two years.

Zeljko Kalac is also set to leave the club, while the Via Turati outfit have not ruled out the idea of signing Golden Ball nominee Gianluigi Buffon.

It is also alleged that they have already reached an agreement in principle with Livorno man Marco Amelia.

Channel 4
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I havent seen Higuain play so I can't comment personally on him, but I've heard that he has a lot of potential.

I like this part though:
Milan are also yet to solve the goalkeeper issue, as Nelson Dida has not yet extended his contract, which ends in June 2007, and has allegedly asked for £4.2m for the next two years.

Zeljko Kalac is also set to leave the club, while the Via Turati outfit have not ruled out the idea of signing Golden Ball nominee Gianluigi Buffon.

It is also alleged that they have already reached an agreement in principle with Livorno man Marco Amelia.

Buffon and Amelia cool.gif
Portman
What do you want a kid with 18 or 19 yo to say? "No, I don't want to go to Milan. They're sh#te!" Of course he'll consider all the offers from the big clubs.

The main point I want to focus on is not about R.Madrid or Calderon but about the Braida's holiday in Brazil. I want to see something... not press rumours trying to change fans attention from the pathetic team performances.
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 13 2006, 10:44 AM)
Spanish press:

Gago (def.mid) - done deal Madrid
Marcelo (left-back) - done deal Madrid
Higuain (foward) - His father confirmed 1 offer from a big club. Later one he said it's R.Madrid.

Madrid's president confirmed that they'll sign 3 or 4 world class youngsters in December.  rolleyes.gif

So... Kerlon? Palacio? I'd go for Kerlon. But..., as it seems Braida is having a great holiday.

I really can't see them signing all these players. Can they even have that many non EU players on the team?? I know Higuan has a french passport but what about the others and the ones they already have that are non EU?

QUOTE (mishale @ Nov 13 2006, 10:50 AM)

Exactly, especially AS$ like I_Rossoneri said they are Real's paper and they will say what Calderon wants them to say and what their fans want to hear

QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Nov 13 2006, 11:13 AM)
Spanish press are probably the worst for BS. Don't forget that calderon owns as$ and they print whatever he wants them to!
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 13 2006, 11:33 AM)
What do you want a kid with 18 or 19 yo to say? "No, I don't want to go to Milan. They're sh#te!" Of course he'll consider all the offers from the big clubs.

The main point I want to focus on is not about R.Madrid or Calderon but about the Braida's holiday in Brazil. I want to see something... not press rumours trying to change fans attention from the pathetic team performances.

I bet he is sipping his colourful cocktails by the pool as we speak wink.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 13 2006, 08:03 PM)
I bet he is sipping his colourful cocktails by the pool as we speak  wink.gif

Sad but true rolleyes.gif
jbryant1
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 13 2006, 12:03 PM)
I bet he is sipping his colourful cocktails by the pool as we speak  wink.gif

Yeah he went and found out within a day that there all going to Real Madrid and went to the whorehouses.
agenth
I hate this.
Milan are always f*cked up!
KillerMax
Yup, none of them are coming to Milan. I miss our successful days... sad.gif
agenth
MADRID, Nov 15 (Sw) - a day after signing young Brazil right back Marcelo, Real Madrid announce they will add two young Argentines in January.

Fernando Gago has been in a link with Real for a while, and he and compatriot Gonzalo Higuain will make the switch to the Spanish giants.

Gago, 20, is priced at around €15 million. The midfielder is compared in style to former Real star Fernando Redondo. Higuain is a striker.

Real chairman Calderon has confirmed the signings, and puts through a policy of signing younger players to gradually replace the older stars in the squad.
Soccerway
misha
Braida's trip isn't turning so well for now ^^
agenth
he's already back. was a short vacation in argentina
Portman
Higuain-Milan 'Mio sogno giocare nel Real'

12:25 del 16 novembre ::: calciomercato.com

Il diciottenne franco-argentino, attaccante del River Plate, Gonzalo Higuain ha le idee chiare: "Il mio sogno è giocare al Real Madrid. Il treno passa una volta ed è meglio che si faccia tutto ora che no a giugno".

"My dream is to play in Real Madrid" Higuain

Like I said the other day. Marcelo (already in Madrid), Higuain and Gago are done deals for them. rolleyes.gif

PS: So, Braida? How's your vacation? cool.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 16 2006, 02:10 PM)
PS: So, Braida? How's your vacation?  cool.gif

"It was wonderful, thankyou. I really managed to get a baeutiful tan. Plus I got a lot of stuff from duty free, so all in all it was a rather magical trip" cool.gif
Jack Sparrow
" I saw these nice kids, Higuain and a few other blokes. Bloody Galliani wanted me to make it to watch them play. I didn't bother to sign them of course. Got in the way of my sauna time. Oh there's this bloke called Ilsinho. I saw his clip on youtube. Called up Galliani and told him I was watching him closely. Galliani said he was too young and we'd wait another 15 years. Of course I agreed! Now I'm back and ready for my next vacation. Shall I got to Ukraine...no too cold, how about searching for footballing talent in the Bahamas, I could find the next Dwight Yorke!! " laugh.gif

Lazy B1tch...I'll be grateful for Kaka though...it was him wasn't it?
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 16 2006, 06:17 PM)
Lazy B1tch...I'll be grateful for Kaka though...it was him wasn't it?

No, it was Leonardo.
Jack Sparrow
Then I'm not grateful at all.
Rossoneri7
Real Must Look After Gago And Higuain – Di Stefano

Real Madrid legend Alfredo Di Stefano says the club must take care of Argentine duo Fernando Gago and Gongalo Higuain if they end up joining in January.

Real president Ramon Calderon says that the club have reached agreements with both players but admits that there are as yet no deals with their clubs Boca Juniors and River Plate.

"They are young, and for that reason it is necessary to take care of them, because there are slow pitches in Argentina, with high grass, and football is very fast here," said Di Stefano.

"They have potential, but we must be careful, because they are young and they still have a long time in front of them to gain experience.

"Anyway, I do not commit myself to signing players. I watch football because I like it a lot, and to give my opinion: yes, they have potential, but Madrid is Madrid, and here one comes to work, which must be drummed into all young players."

Goal.com
Rossoneri7
to give my opinion: yes, they have potential, but Madrid is Madrid, and here one comes to work, which must be drummed into all young players

FINALLY !!!!!

Now do u get me !
Portman
EL CLUB ITALIANO MEJORA LA OFERTA DEL MADRID

El acuerdo entre el Real Madrid y River para asegurarse a Higuaín "no está ni cerca de producirse". Esto es lo que ha manifestado el presidente de River, José María Aguilar, quien ha confirmado que la oferta del Milan supera a la presentado por el Real Madrid.

Marca.com - spanish newspaper

River Plate president says that Milan have a better offer for Higuain than Real Madrid.

The problem is that the player said he really wants to join Real.

Well, we'll see. It would be a fantastic sign.
arivanjj
QUOTE (Portugal @ Nov 19 2006, 12:37 AM)
River Plate president says that Milan have a better offer for Higuain than Real Madrid.

The problem is that the player said he really wants to join Real.

Well, we'll see. It would be a fantastic sign.

well, that'll be a problem for us too unsure.gif
Rossoneri7
Milan Pull Out Of Higuaín Race

It seems that there’s one less buyer vying for River Plate’s most coveted hitman, Gonzalo Higuaín, who’s been a frequent name in headlines after coming into the orbit of Madrid’s ‘Galacticos’ as the next generation goalgetter and also turning down Domenech’s call-up to Les Bleus in favour of the next Argentine list. 

AC Milan Sports director Ariedo Braida revealed that the Italian giants won’t be following up on the interests shown over recent weeks.  “We’d like to sign Higuaín, but right now that’s just impossible”, explained Braida, his declarations being interpreted as a sign that the Franco-Argentine is on his way to the White House despite the Rossoneri exec’s denial of such a fait accompli.

Although River Plate rejected an initial Real; Madrid bid said to hover around the 10 million Euro mark, club President José Maria Aguilar is said to be willing to shake hands and wave goodbye to the 18 year-old for 14 million Euros.  A distinct advantage is that Higuaín comes with that great modern football accessory: an EU passport.

goal.com
han2503
Great move Braida rolleyes.gif

Everything seems to be impossible for them these days, where as other clubs seem to be making things happen with just a snap of the fingers.

Why the hell would bringing in Higuan be impossible? I know for a fact we can afford to pay 14 mil and he won't be taking up a non EU spot since he has a French passport!!
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 24 2006, 03:57 PM)
Why the hell would bringing in Higuan be impossible? I know for a fact we can afford to pay 14 mil and he won't be taking up a non EU spot since he has a French passport!!

Come on han ... we have scored an unbilievable 3 or so goals in our last 7 matches ... what do we need forwards for ??

Somebody did say something about Milan being a mid-table team ... they certainly act like one !! mad.gif sad.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 24 2006, 02:23 PM)
Come on han ... we have scored an unbilievable 3 or so goals in our last 7 matches ... what do we need forwards for ??

Somebody did say something about Milan being a mid-table team ...  they certainly act like one !!  mad.gif  sad.gif

mad.gif mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.