Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tickets for AC Milan V Inter 29/10/06
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 06/07
strackal
Hi peoples

im looking for any help anyone can give me to try and get hold of a pair of tickets for the upcoming derby

i've been trying for a while to get them via milans website but they've now sold out!

I dont really want to be paying 150 gbp per ticket from these online tout agencies.

can anyone tell me if i can buy them easily in milan? are there offical outlets where i can buy them or will it have to be from a tout outside the stadium
..if this is the case does anyone have arough idea as to what i should expect to pay?

apologies for all the questions but ive been very frustrated trying to get these and we've got our flights and hotels booked already!!

many many thanks smile.gif
Rossoneri7
If you go before the match in 2 hours, you'll probably find ppl selling out side the San Siro, next to the Beliteria .. Black market .. king.gif
strackal
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 16 2006, 03:57 PM)
If you go before the match in 2 hours, you'll probably find ppl selling out side the San Siro, next to the Beliteria .. Black market .. king.gif

thanks, do you now how i would be paying per ticket?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.