AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
han2503
Sampdoria - Milan

Serie A - Week 6 - 2006/2007

Sunday 14th October 2006

@ 18:00 (Italian time) 17:00 (UK time).

dst
Why bother creating a new thread ... we're useless and not going to win anything this season anyway ... somebody please close this one !!

... rolleyes.gif
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 1 2006, 08:38 PM)
Why bother creating a new thread ... we're useless and not going to win anything this season anyway ... somebody please close this one !!
...  rolleyes.gif

We also can conclude the season now and go to the looong vacation tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Oct 1 2006, 08:43 PM)
We also can conclude the season now and go to the looong vacation  tongue.gif

this is actually one of my last posts !! I do not have time to write down words concerning Milan's losers ...
C-Xaris
hey dst. dont be so cruel our defence has improved our midfield is great but we miss shevchenko
dst
QUOTE (C-Xaris @ Oct 1 2006, 09:00 PM)
hey dst. dont be so cruel our defence has improved our midfield is great but we miss shevchenko

I'm being sarcastic !!
han2503
QUOTE (C-Xaris @ Oct 1 2006, 06:00 PM)

He was just being sarcastic, because everyone on these boards, except for a few seem to think that we have no chance this season, and they got all this from 3 draws rolleyes.gif

And I don't think it's Sheva we miss, we miss the chemistry that we had in the attack when Sheva was still here. There's no doubt in my mind that this can all be arranged once Oli can settle and adapt into the team, and play more games with his strike partners, because no doubt he already has great chemistry with Kaka
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 1 2006, 07:07 PM)
I'm being sarcastic !!

Like always.

@hank: 3 draws in a row is bad, very bad for a team who has started the season with -8 points. Oh, and we were just playing Livorno, Lille and Siena, the world's greatest trio.
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 1 2006, 09:13 PM)
@hank: 3 draws in a row is bad, very bad for a team who has started the season with -8 points. Oh, and we were just playing Livorno, Lille and Siena, the world's greatest trio.

at Livorno we had a bad game ... but in the remaining two we got 2 good goals disallowed, the world's greatest refereeing ??
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 1 2006, 07:21 PM)
at Livorno we had a bad game ... but in the remaining two we got 2 good goals disallowed, the world's greatest refereeing ??

Aye the referees have been terrible with us. I don't understand why we started the season with -8 points while we've always been penalized by them.
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 1 2006, 09:31 PM)
I don't understand why we started the season with -8 points while we've always been penalized by them.

you don't ?? Remember Rossi ... all for Inter but they'll finish in 3rd place as always !!
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 1 2006, 06:13 PM)
Like always.

Yes the teams we got the draws against are not Chelsea, Barca and Lyon, BUT the difference is, that those three teams you mentioned closed us down so much playing with 9 in the box that it was really hard for us to find any sort of break through, and when we did get that break through that could have opened up the match for us to play our usual football the reff took the goals away from us because of NON-OFFSIDES, we played a good game in Lille and we played a good game today and we didn't only deserve both wins this week but we SHOULD have gotten them.

When playing a big team it's different, they don't close down in their own half and don't let go until there is a chance of a break away, they try to attack, which leaves the games open. We where preactically camped in the oppositions side is both games this week but they manage to hold us because of all the bodies in the box, which would even make trying to get a long range shot on target without it deflecting hard, or some great goal keeping.

I think the red lights should really start to go off when we lose to a mid-table team, and not when we lose because of bad refereeing but when we get played off the park by any team, I think that's when we should worry
berenike_10
I read a lot of complains as before , and nobody really posted an score for the game, we play as visitors... looking our incredible difficulties to score a goal.., will draw 1-1 ( hope im wrong ) samp is a good team on their field. very solid.
han2503
Ok so SOME of our players have a chance to take it easy before this tough match. I'm really hoping Dunga doesn't play Kaka in Brazil's next friendly, because he is trying so hard and he needs some rest.

Gila will have time to relax and get it together before this one, and he is getting closer to scoring, he impressed me with his display against Siena, I hope he plays the same way in the Samp match if he plays.

My formation for this one would be something like this

Cafu--Nesta--Kaladze--Janku
----Rino---Pirlo---Seedorf----
------------Kaka---------------
--------Gila-----Oliveira-------

Cafu won't have international duty, so he will be rested and fresh again, Nesta is a must, and if Maldini is not fit yet then Kaladze would be his obvious replacement, Janku should ALWAYS be before Favalli in the pecking order.

Rino and Pirlo might be tired but we definately need them for this match, since we always struggle against Sampdoria, Seedorf better pick up his pace in this match, and now there is no excuse of him being tired since he won't be on international duty.

Gila and Oli to start, both will be fresh since Pippo will most likely play in the NT matches, and I would like to see them play together for longer then 40 minutes this time, they need to build an understanding with eachother and that will only happen if they play games together
X-Offender
I agree with your line up han, but maybe replacing the fatigued Gattuso with Brocchi would be better. Anyway, I hope by then Gourcuff and Paolo will be back, so we'll have more choices in defence and midfield. And I don't know what's going on with Serghino, he's beginning to worry me.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 2 2006, 02:36 PM)
I agree with your line up han, but maybe replacing the fatigued Gattuso with Brocchi would be better. Anyway, I hope by then Gourcuff and Paolo will be back, so we'll have more choices in defence and midfield. And I don't know what's going on with Serghino, he's beginning to worry me.

Yeah I thought about putting Brocchi in instead of Rino, and it doesn't really effect things since he and Rino are practically the same, but I'm more worried about Pirlo getting too fatigued, maybe Gourcuff could get back, so at least if we are winning the match we can take Pirlo off at some point during the match

And wasn't Serginho going to have surgery in his back? Atleast that's the last thing I heard about him and his injury unsure.gif
mishie
sampdoria have 1 win in 19 games so their confidence will be brittle to say the least but they do score goals so i predict a 1-2 win to us with gila and seedorf the scorers biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Oct 2 2006, 05:36 PM)
And I don't know what's going on with Serghino, he's beginning to worry me.

He'll be out for some months; as han said he's going into surgery !!
mishie
i think it will be serghinos last season anyway to be honest, janku will be first choice left-back with favilli as cover
KillerMax
QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 2 2006, 01:49 PM)
i think it will be serghinos last season anyway to be honest,

You people are cold... Serginho... wub.gif cry.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 2 2006, 10:54 PM)
You people are cold... Serginho...  wub.gif  cry.gif

he'll always be the man behind the "San Siro Tennis Set" but other than that I am not going to miss him !!
mishie
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 2 2006, 07:54 PM)
You people are cold... Serginho...  wub.gif  cry.gif

not cold!! just a realist he's 34 and got a bad back surely even we won't keep him!!!lol
Portman
Def' not an easy match. I'll go for a 0-1... and I'm being too optimistic for this one.
mishie
QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 2 2006, 08:04 PM)
Def' not an easy match. I'll go for a 0-1... and I'm being too optimistic for this one.

steady on my friend tour'e not looking on the bright side are you!!
Portman
QUOTE (mishie @ Oct 2 2006, 08:06 PM)
steady on my friend tour'e not looking on the bright side are you!!

I'm only being realistic. Usually we have some probs with Samp. We lost 2-1 last season there and I remember that match.
They've 6 points with their last win against Parma (3-2).

If we win, I doubt it will be by a large margin. And the 3 pts is what matters. smile.gif
mishie
i think your right but i think they will score they seem to be full of goals lately so i'll stick with 1-2 biggrin.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 2 2006, 01:57 PM)
he'll always be the man behind the "San Siro Tennis Set" but other than that I am not going to miss him !!

So cold! Very cold! sad.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 2 2006, 11:31 PM)
So cold! Very cold!  sad.gif

Ofcourse I appreciate what he's done for Milan and thank him for it but you know it's just that he never was up that high for me ...
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 2 2006, 02:56 PM)
Ofcourse I appreciate what he's done for Milan and thank him for it.

Let's just leave it at that then. smile.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 3 2006, 12:03 AM)
Let's just leave it at that then. smile.gif

mmkay ... happy.gif
amancik
I think after the 2 weeks break ... Milan will be back with a bang ... Gilardino will start scoring ... then we're gonna win 10 consecutive matches ...
arivanjj
QUOTE (amancik @ Oct 3 2006, 09:03 AM)
I think after the 2 weeks break ... Milan will be back with a bang ... Gilardino will start scoring ... then we're gonna win 10 consecutive matches ...
i agree on the first part, i think Gila will score and the final score will be 3-1, but not so sure about the second part smile.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (amancik @ Oct 3 2006, 02:03 AM)
... then we're gonna win 10 consecutive matches  ...

ohhhhKay .. Is this optimisim, sarcasim or do you actually think it will be consecutive wins ?!

Dont get me wrong, Id love to win 10 games in a row, but seriously now !!
Portman
QUOTE (amancik @ Oct 2 2006, 11:03 PM)
then we're gonna win 10 consecutive matches ...

That remembers me some "we're not gonna lose points at home this season".. rolleyes.gif

Probably sarcasm.
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 3 2006, 01:14 PM)
That remembers me some "we're not gonna lose points at home this season".. rolleyes.gif

sleep.gif starting now ...
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 3 2006, 01:14 PM)
Probably sarcasm.

Now now portugal .. You know how touchy some of our fellow Rossoneri are about this topic tongue.gif
misha
It's still early but I would say it will be 1:2
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 3 2006, 10:21 AM)
sleep.gif  starting now ...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

dst = Moggi = Liar = ES
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 3 2006, 07:20 PM)
dst = Moggi = Liar = ES

My English is quite good ( I think ) but yes I fix matches now and then ... rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 3 2006, 10:43 PM)
My English is quite good ( I think ) but yes I fix matches now and then ...  rolleyes.gif  biggrin.gif

Specially "at home". laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 4 2006, 02:03 AM)
Specially "at home"

where I have the keys for the locker room !! tongue.gif
HasanHasanly
Lets see, i think this will be 2:1 with Seedorfs and Kakas goals. Hope we get Gila to play first 45 minutes, so we can see, and if he scores i will hmm... I will post each and everyday on MilanFan Forums biggrin.gif
Portman
Some mod please edit the thread's name.

The match is in the 14th of October at the 17:00 (UK).
dst
Sampdoria won 4-0 against a Serie B team today !!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 7 2006, 12:28 AM)
Sampdoria won 4-0 against a Serie B team today !!

Not anyteam ... The Zebrazzzzzz ...Football Italia
Portman
The Bianconeri were without their top stars, such as Gianluigi Buffon, Alessandro Del Piero and David Trezeguet, for the test in Alessandria.

Anyway, Samp is strong. We're going to have problems next Saturday. I hope we can solve them... maybe something like "scoring a goal" would be interesting to see.
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Oct 7 2006, 02:34 AM)
maybe something like "scoring a goal" would be interesting to see.

biggrin.gif
Yeah I've ... missed it !! tongue.gif unsure.gif
dst
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Serie A Week 6 - 14/10/06 (17.00 UK)
Sampdoria - Milan

Stadio Ferraris

It might have taken them 17 matches, but Sampdoria finally chalked up their first win since February against Parma in Week 5 – now they will be eyeing the scalp of Milan, as the Rossoneri make the trip to Marassi on the back of three straight goalless draws in all competitions.

The Blucerchiati’s match winner against the Tardini outfit was Emiliano Bonazzoli, who was also on target in the shock win over Milan early last season. The lanky hitman’s return from a serious knee injury has been a major boost to Walter Novellino’s side, especially since Francesco Flachi is currently sitting out a two-month ban for a betting scandal.

The tactician received more good news in the striking department earlier this week with Fabio Bazzani’s announcement that he is almost ready to return to action after the best part of a year on the treatment table. On the downside, Christian Maggio is unlikely to play any part in this game through injury. With Christian Terlizzi also expected to be benched, Samp’s only likely changes from the side which beat Parma will be to bring back Giulio Falcone and Mirko Pieri in their place.

Milan boss Carlo Ancelotti has had to endure a difficult few weeks, which became even tougher after Kaka criticised his favoured Christmas Tree formation. As a result, the Rossoneri switched to a 4-3-1-2 against Siena, but despite drawing a blank against the Bianconeri he is likely to persist with the system. However, his patience in Alberto Gilardino appears to have run out after a poor start to the campaign, and it is unlikely that the hitman will be handed a starting berth.

The one thing in Gila’s favour is that he broke his Milan duck against Doria in this fixture last term, while he has also had a chance to rest after Roberto Donadoni dropped him from the Azzurri set-up. Nonetheless, don’t be surprised if summer signing Ricardo Oliveira is handed his place in the starting XI alongside Pippo Inzaghi.

Paolo Maldini, Serginho and Yoann Gourcuff are all still absent with injury though, but Carletto is still expected to make a double change at full-back. Daniele Bonera should replace Marcos Cafu on the right, with the offensive-minded Marek Jankulovski taking Giuseppe Favalli’s place down the left. Last term’s defeat was the only time Milan have failed to emerge from the Stadio Luigi Ferraris without a point in the best part of a decade – given their rotten recent form, a repeat is certainly on the cards.

Man on fire: Emiliano Bonazzoli (Sampdoria) – Appears to have put his injury nightmare behind him after netting the winner against Parma and also laying on a goal for Daniele Franceschini.

Last season: Sampdoria 2-1 Milan

Sampdoria (probable): Castellazzi; Zenoni, Sala, Falcone, Pieri; Del Vecchio, Volpi, Palombo, Franceschini; Quagliarella, Bonazzoli

Milan (probable): Dida; Bonera, Nesta, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kaka; Oliveira, Inzaghi

Football Italia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 11 2006, 10:19 AM)
Milan (probable): Dida; Bonera, Nesta, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf; Kaka; Oliveira, Inzaghi
Football Italia

That's my first 11. Well, maybe put Simic instead of Kaladze.

This is gonna be a tough match. A really hard one. As always, in Genoa vs. Samp. We must be 150% focus only on the match, not on the CL.
arivanjj
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 11 2006, 08:19 PM)

hopefuly Maldini will be back and take Janku's spot and i'd rather have Cafu than Bonera. the rest is good.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.