Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merda Cugini
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
I_Rossoneri
As they make me laugh so much I thought I'd open a topic on our lovely cugini(often referred to by me as the merda). What a bunch of whiny and ridiculous fools they are laugh.gif . I seriously cannot believe that they were awarded Lo Scudetto last season just because they were runners up!! there should have been no winners of the league for the last two years, as who won Lo Scudetto the year before the merda?
Anyway i'm going to post news about them which I find funny, if anyone finds anything funny about them then post it here. Anyway here goes:

Mancio blames the Ref(as usual laugh.gif )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roberto Mancini’s Inter picked up just one draw from two games this week, but he insists the fault lies with the referee in tonight’s Sampdoria stalemate.

“Sampdoria’s penalty did not exist,” slammed the tactician after the 1-1 draw at San Siro. “The foul started before they entered the box.”

Francesco Flachi converted that spot-kick following a tussle with Ivan Cordoba, but Inter saw two efforts disallowed by Paolo Tagliavento before Massimo Bonanni’s own goal.

“The referee was poor tonight, as he had two different criteria for judging the teams. He awarded free kicks against all of our strikers, but not when it came to Sampdoria. I thought that both Adriano and Patrick Vieira’s goals should’ve stood.”

This was another disappointing result, though, just days after the 1-0 Champions League defeat in Lisbon.

“We created plenty of chances, but either the ball went out or Luca Castellazzi did well. I cannot fault my players, it was just one of those games where it all goes wrong,” maintained Mancio.

“Sampdoria took the lead and could’ve gone 2-0 up on the counter-attack, but we had so many scoring opportunities that you can’t say they deserved more than the point.”
Football Italia

Hahahaha there's always an excuse rolleyes.gif

Tension sky high at Inter(again laugh.gif )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week’s results sent the tension levels to boiling point at Inter, as Adriano and Roberto Mancini snapped at journalists.

The Brazilian striker was again benched for the 1-1 draw against Sampdoria last night, but his teammates failed to impress at San Siro, only scoring the equaliser through an own goal.

He refused to talk to waiting journalists outside the dressing room, but did pause for an ironic comment. “My fault again, eh?”

If Adriano was irritated with the Press for using him as a scapegoat, then Coach Mancini was furious in the conference.

“You always say I change tactics and line-ups. Yes, we played with the rhombus midfield in Lisbon so Luis Figo could give us quality rather than tire himself out running up and down the flank. He’s 34 and that is a factor,” noted the former Fiorentina and Lazio boss.

“Other times I used four midfielders in a line, but essentially this is all rubbish, it doesn’t make much difference from the 4-4-2. If Esteban Cambiasso is injured I can’t do anything about that.”

With the usual reports of locker room tensions emerging from the Nerazzurri, Mancini warned that the top stars would have to get used to sitting on the bench.

“Hernan Crespo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are in the best shape at the moment, but haven’t been together very long and therefore can improve. So can Adriano and I’d dearly love to field three strikers, but it’s very difficult, if not impossible, because they occupy the same space. It’s an improbable solution.”

Francesco Toldo was also dropped after the 1-0 Champions League defeat at Sporting Lisbon, as Julio Cesar recovered from his back problem and was immediately restored to his position.

“For now that is a definitive decision,” admitted Mancini. “It’s a technical choice Julio Cesar has always been my first choice goalkeeper. He got injured and I had to change.”

Last season Toldo made just 18 official appearances, eight of which in Serie A, but Inter have been leaking goals this term with six conceded in just three matches with the Italian between the sticks.

Having said that, it would appear to be a wider defensive issue, as Julio Cesar wore the gloves during the 4-3 Italian Super Cup victory over Roma.
Football Italia

It seems all is not happy at the merda camp laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Long may it continue cool.gif
dst
I'm sorry but I think this is arrogant ... I'm afraid of this ... I think that it will come back to us so please I_Rossoneri would you mind stopping this!!??? smile.gif I mean we can always laugh at them in random threads but they're not even worth that much!!!
Rossoneri7
laugh.gif They r deffinatly not worth the time .. Inter suck in the very essence of the word. They have always had the perfect squad, but what good is that squad if you dont have the right team/family mentality. It seems as though there players play for themselves, w/ some exceptions, but overall they are sh!t and r just pathetic
han2503
I see everyone has finally come back to his senses. In the summer while Inter where running rampant through the transfer market and we where laying low everyone was saying that we had already lost the league and Inter had already practically won it. laugh.gif

Glad to see everyone back to normal
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 18 2006, 09:21 AM)
I'm sorry but I think this is arrogant ... I'm afraid of this ... I think that it will come back to us so please I_Rossoneri would you mind stopping this!!??? smile.gif  I mean we can always laugh at them in random threads but they're not even worth that much!!!

It's not arrogance at all, I just f***ing hate them wink.gif
I_Rossoneri
Moratti silences Ancelotti

Inter President Massimo Moratti has reacted strongly to Carlo Ancelotti’s comments following the appointment of Guido Rossi as Telecom Italia President.

The FIGC Commissioner was chosen to lead the Federation through the Calciopoli scandal, but also accepted to take charge of Telecom on Friday, causing angry reactions within the world of football.

Milan Coach Ancelotti didn’t mince his words, stating: “I believe that the Federation needs a chief who knows this environment.

“It doesn’t have to be a former player, but I do think we need someone who is competent.”

However, Moratti has hit out at the former Juve tactician’s comments, insisting that he has more to worry about closer to home.

“I think it’s really strange that Ancelotti should speak about a conflict of interest,” said the oil tycoon.

“Rossi is a lawyer who studies this kind of issues – I believe everyone should worry about what happens in their own home.

“Rossi can decide what is the best thing to do and is capable of covering both roles,” concluded Moratti, who does not appreciate the rumours suggesting that Rossi, who was a former Inter club official, could somehow favour his team.

“The Federation is my house, I have been working in football for the past 30 years, so I feel I am entitled to worry about what happens. I really hope the Federation will do its best in this moment,” replied Ancelotti on Sunday evening.

Reports on Monday suggest that Rossi may formally hand in his resignation from the FIGC on Tuesday, with Vice-President Vito Gamberale one of the prime candidates to lead the Federation, along with Gianni Letta.

Football Italia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grande Carletto, he dose come out with some excellent comments cool.gif

This whole Rossi issue is very fishy indeed, I didn't realise that he was a merde official ohmy.gif . It seems that corruption really dose run in the Moratti family then! rolleyes.gif
I would party non stop for a week if those filthy hypocrites ever get relegated cool.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Sep 18 2006, 09:25 PM)
I would party non stop for a week if those filthy hypocrites ever get relegated cool.gif

Common .. I would miss the derby if such would occur ..
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 18 2006, 08:02 PM)
Common .. I would miss the derby if such would occur ..

Yeah, and we would miss a 6 point sure thing
misha

Look at this. It's pathetic
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 20 2006, 05:04 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 20 2006, 05:04 PM)

Surely that should say 'aren't we ugly' laugh.gif

And I know how to stop ibra: let him take a penalty wink.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

Edit: and what is an interesta? The idiot who wasted some of his precious life making that should have spent a little longer making sure it was spelt correctly. It sums merda fans up entirely wink.gif
KillerMax
Makes me wanna puke... puke.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Sep 22 2006, 09:00 PM)
Surely that should say 'aren't we ugly' laugh.gif

And I know how to stop ibra: let him take a penalty wink.gif  tongue.gif  laugh.gif

Edit: and what is an interesta? The idiot who wasted some of his precious life making that should have spent a little longer making sure it was spelt correctly. It sums merda fans up entirely wink.gif

Worse, it's intresta. laugh.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 22 2006, 09:03 PM)
Worse, it's intresta. laugh.gif

Blimey, thats worse than I thought tongue.gif
I_Rossoneri
This has made my day:

Inter under FIGC investigation

The FIGC are set to launch an investigation after former referee Massimo De Santis accused Inter of tailing him in 2002.

The former official, who was handed a four-year ban because of his involvement in the Calciopoli scandal, also accused the Via Durini outfit of tapping his phone, after another scandal broke out in the past few days in Italy revealing hundreds of cases of phone interceptions by Telecom Italia.

“When I first learned about this operation by Massimo Moratti I was disgusted, even if I know that can be a strong word to use,” said De Santis in a television interview.

“I am paying for something that I didn’t do, I have always stated my innocence and to know today what was happening a few years ago really makes me sick.

“Why were they following me? I think they maybe wanted to blackmail me.”

It is reported that Inter decided to have De Santis followed by a private investigator after former referee Danilo Nucini informed the late Inter chief Giacinto Facchetti of suspicious relations between Luciano Moggi and De Santis.

The investigation however brought to no firm results and the file was closed seeing as “there were no anomalies in De Santis’ way of life.”

If the accusations prove to be true, Inter could risk a fine for violating the sporting code, but there would be no consequences for the team itself in terms of points deductions.

Inter owner Moratti reacted immediately, saying that his club has nothing to do with the interceptions despite Telecom Italia being one of its shareholders.

“He’s got some cheek to say this kind of things – Inter has no involvement in this issue,” said the oil tycoon to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“I think De Santis’ words are very serious, he cannot ignore the damage he is causing us by making these statements.”

Coach Roberto Mancini backed up Moratti’s comments, stating: "He’s disgusted? Myself and many others have been disgusted for months and we shall be so for the rest of our lives.”

Football Italia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder whether the merda will be so sanctimonious now rolleyes.gif
misha
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Sep 25 2006, 05:55 PM)
This has made my day:

Mine too
misha
Coach Roberto Mancini backed up Moratti’s comments, stating: "He’s disgusted? Myself and many others have been disgusted for months and we shall be so for the rest of our lives.”

Sounds like he is talking about Inter and their history biggrin.gif
Portman
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Sep 25 2006, 02:55 PM)
If the accusations prove to be true, Inter could risk a fine for violating the sporting code, but there would be no consequences for the team itself in terms of points deductions.

dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 25 2006, 06:42 PM)
Sounds like he is talking about Inter and their history biggrin.gif

tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.