Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: £6M BALLACK: I CAN'T AFFORD A HOUSE
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
misha
Michael Ballack says he can't afford a house in London, despite earning more than £6million a year at Chelsea.

The Germany skipper has moaned about property prices in the capital, despite the fact he's paid a whopping £130,000 a week by the Premiership champions.

Ballack moved to Stamford Bridge from Bayern Munich on the summer on a lucrative Bosman free transfer.

But according to The Daily Star, he's told a German newspaper that his huge income still doesn't enable him to get his dream house.

He's believed to have initially set his heart on a six-bedroom home with a pool, either in the capital or near Chelsea's training ground in Cobham, Surrey.

But after being told it would cost him a cool £4million, he settled for renting instead.

He said: "London is extremely expensive. It's better to rent. My family and I have found a house in Wimbledon."

Ballack also complained about the number of speed cameras on British roads.

But he added: "Luckily I have found out where they all are near me." biggrin.gif

link
X-Offender
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 16 2006, 02:02 AM)
Ballack also complained about the number of speed cameras on British roads.
But he added: "Luckily I have found out where they all are near me." biggrin.gif link

What's he talking about?
Portman
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 16 2006, 01:30 AM)
What's he talking about?

Traffic (cars...) cameras. You can't go too fast or they'll get you (take a photo... next month you got a letter at home to pay...).

I think it's that.
LaPalma
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 16 2006, 02:06 AM)
Traffic (cars...) cameras. You can't go too fast or they'll get you (take a photo... next month you got a letter at home to pay...).

I think it's that.

Wow, they have these in citys? That's really not fair wink.gif
Anyway....poor,poor Michael Ballack
arivanjj
laugh.gif i think he is asking for a little donation from his fans
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 16 2006, 04:02 AM)
But he added: "Luckily I have found out where they all are near me." biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 16 2006, 01:21 PM)
Wow, they have these in citys? That's really not fair wink.gif

you don't??? they're everywhere here in Athens too unsure.gif sad.gif

Oh And ... For God's Sake ... Go F@ck Yourself Ballack!!!!
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 16 2006, 11:13 AM)
you don't??? they're everywhere here in Athens too  unsure.gif  sad.gif

Nope, we've got those things only on the Autobahn...

Oh And ... For God's Sake ... Go F@ck Yourself Ballack!!!!

100% agree!
misha
We should gather some money and send it to London tongue.gif
DvZ
it does sound to me that he doesnt plan to stay in London for quite a time tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (DvZ @ Sep 16 2006, 04:56 PM)
it does sound to me that he doesnt plan to stay in London for quite a time  tongue.gif

Nope, I think he's missing the Auto-Bahn already
Milan Are Brilliant
Haha what a joke!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.