Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friendly: Brazil-Argentina in London
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Portman
88min... WHAT A GOAL BY KAKA'!

3-0 for Brazil.

He takes the ball from the midfielder... what a run, passes trough 2 or 3 Argentina players... FCKING GOD!
misha
Yea, great goal . He is definitely ready for seria A
drizzt
dats y KAKA is a symbol for MILAN !! haha... king.gif
Portman
VIDEO please... biggrin.gif
amancik
I didn't watch the game ... was it similar to his goal against New Zealand or better?
misha
QUOTE (amancik @ Sep 3 2006, 08:44 PM)
I didn't watch the game ... was it similar to his goal against New Zealand or better?

Better IMO
X-Offender
I want to watch it. Any link, please?
KillerMax
Gosh, he destroyed Argentina... devil.gif
Portman
Better than the one agains New Z.

And after all, it was against Argentina.
X-Offender
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 3 2006, 06:50 PM)

Does anyone have another video cause I can't play this. I've tried Winamp, WMP and RealPlayer but it just won't work.
Portman
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 3 2006, 06:20 PM)
Does anyone have another video cause I can't play this. I've tried Winamp, WMP and RealPlayer but it just won't work.

http://www.free-codecs.com/FFDShow_download.htm

Download this, and when installing, tick all the options... all the video/audio... ALL.

Then, start WMP again. It worked for me. cool.gif
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 3 2006, 09:06 PM)
Better than the one agains New Z.

And after all, it was against Argentina.

wink.gif
Definetely man against NZ it was "just" speed ... Martins could have scored that (well not really). Now that was a great goal!!!!!

Thank You Ricky!!!!! king.gif

please Silvio what do you need Hypoucho when you got this!!??? please bring us Torres instead!!!!!!

YOU ARE GOD RICKY ... PLEASE DON'T EVER LEAVE MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X-Offender
Thanks a lot Portugal, it worked. smile.gif

About the goal, what do you want me to say?

OMFG WHAT A GOAL GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKY!

devilsmiley.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 12:34 PM)
please bring us Torres instead!!!!!!

I think it's the first time you said that!

king.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 3 2006, 10:01 PM)
I think it's the first time you said that!

king.gif

yes it must be the first time ... biggrin.gif although I still don't have full confidence over him he'd at least have time to train instead of promoting himself rolleyes.gif
amancik
I just watched the goal ... my god it was extraordinary
only kaka' can score that kind of goal in modern football

how many times we've seen that from him?

vs Fenerbahce
vs New Zealand
vs Argentina
X-Offender
QUOTE (amancik @ Sep 4 2006, 01:43 AM)
I just watched the goal ... my god it was extraordinary
only kaka' can score that kind of goal in modern football

how many times we've seen that from him?

vs Fenerbahce
vs New Zealand
vs Argentina

vs Siena
amancik
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 4 2006, 01:48 AM)
vs Siena

yeah that one too ... he's crazy ...
Costacurta
Yeah I felt so proud watching it, as he left the over-rated Messi in his wake, who incidentally, thought he could try and beat every player in the Brazil team man for man than ever considering passing the ball and lost possession. Consequently he got them no where.

As soon as Kaka came on he made the 2nd goal and the 3rd speaks for itself. So pleased our board refused to sell him. Perhaps their only redeeming factor.
dst
QUOTE (Costacurta @ Sep 4 2006, 01:40 PM)
Yeah I felt so proud watching it, as he left the over-rated Messi in his wake, who incidentally, thought he could try and beat every player in the Brazil team man for man than ever considering passing the ball and lost possession. Consequently he got them no where.

Oh come on a single mistake and suddenly Messi's overrated!!!! Please man ...
aaron
QUOTE (amancik @ Sep 3 2006, 08:44 PM)

i didn't watch the new zealand game it was similar to that
against Fernabache in CL last season.
he did set up a f'n nice as well
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 4 2006, 10:59 AM)
Oh come on a single mistake and suddenly Messi's overrated!!!! Please man ...

He's not overrated because of this ingle mistake, he's overrated because he achieved almost nothing as a player. I mean he's great and he's talented, but not much more...
Kaká plays for us at a top level for almost 4 years now. And Messi has barely played one full season for Barca...though there were some good games by him...
Portman
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 4 2006, 11:28 AM)
He's not overrated because of this ingle mistake, he's overrated because he achieved almost nothing as a player. I mean he's great and he's talented, but not much more...
Kaká plays for us at a top level for almost 4 years now. And Messi has barely played one full season for Barca...though there were some good games by him...

Messi is overrated 'cause he plays in FC Hype Catalunia.

All the players there are overrated.
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 4 2006, 02:28 PM)

he's not overrated!!!! people say he's the new Maradona and stuff but he plays great in every single match!!!! oh and he virtually made all the difference and knocked Chelsea out of the CL last season IMO !!!! I've never seen a player of his age play so elegantly and mature ...
florenti1
If he keeps plaing like that at the end of the year i will say congratulation KAKA for the Ballon D'or trophy
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 4 2006, 11:36 AM)
he's not overrated!!!! people say he's the new Maradona and stuff but he plays great in every single match!!!! oh and he virtually made all the difference and knocked Chelsea out of the CL last season IMO !!!! I've never seen a player of his age play so elegantly and mature ...

I don't know how many new Maradonnas I've encountered during the last 10 years or so, and there are even more new Maradonnas that maradonna named the new Maradonna... He has to prove that he can play good football for an entire season, not for single (though it was impressing) game.
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 4 2006, 03:48 PM)
I don't know how many new Maradonnas I've encountered during the last 10 years or so, and there are even more new Maradonnas that maradonna named the new Maradonna... He has to prove that he can play good football for an entire season, not for single (though it was impressing) game.

I'm not saying he's the new Maradona. Saying that I would overrate him cause I can't remember Lionel winning a WC on his own!!!
But it's not a single game .... he was great last season in every single game I watched; I had to see Hype FC to do that but it was worthy. And against Celta last week .. he made all the difference as well!!!!!
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 4 2006, 12:53 PM)
I'm not saying he's the new Maradona. Saying that I would overrate him cause I can't remember Lionel winning a WC on his own!!!
But it's not a single game .... he was great last season in every single game I watched; I had to see Hype FC to do that but it was worthy. And against Celta last week .. he made all the difference as well!!!!!

No one denies his talent. It's just that you know, Kaká for example has done so much in the last couple of years, Messi has done nothing compared to that. Messi might be a great player but FC Hype can also play without him, ever imagined Milan without Ricky? From what I think, a player is great when his club can't affort to lose him!
amancik
KAKA'S UNSTOPPABLE MAGIC
9/4/2006 12:37:00 PM
Nine seconds pass in an instant, they are practically nothing, but that’s all it took for Ricky Kakà to transform a seemingly insignificant fraction of time into a mesmerizing 70 metre sprint that ended in one of the most beautiful goals of his career. Kakà slid the last goal of the 3-0 Brazil victory in past keeper Roberto Abbondanzieri in the final sublime minutes of the friendly against Argentina. It was quite simply a perfect goal, the kind of goal that is written about in football manuals. Ricky called it the most beautiful of his career in a post-game interview. It was a memorable moment, one to add to the other great moments of the striker’s career. A career that has been filled with plenty of glory and beauty. Kakà’s goal on Sunday brings to mind all the things Kakà has already accomplished, like the time he scored in the Milan-Fenerbahce Champions League clash. Beautiful, classic, magical moments. The kind of moments that only a player like Kakà can continue deliver.
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 4 2006, 03:57 PM)
No one denies his talent. It's just that you know, Kaká for example has done so much in the last couple of years, Messi has done nothing compared to that. Messi might be a great player but FC Hype can also play without him, ever imagined Milan without Ricky? From what I think, a player is great when his club can't affort to lose him!

I'm not comparing him to Kaka ... Ricky's my favourite player at the moment anyway!!!
I'm saying he's playing great ... what more can you ask of a 19 year old!!??? I can't tell how/if he will develop. But he's at level that many experienced players at their mid 20s have not even imagined. He proves it on the field. He proved it whenever he played ... so how come he is overrated??? only the Maradona comparisons are overestimation!!!

IMO Ricky would be great even if we didn't depend on him ... the thing is Ricky is the one that IMO managed to become so essential for Milan not vice versa!!! That's what makes him great ...

again ... there is no comparison between the two no doubt about that!!!
dst
will Kaká also play on Tuesday when Brazil face Wales in London???
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 4 2006, 02:42 PM)
will Kaká also play on Tuesday when Brazil face Wales in London???

I believe so. Ronaldinho too.
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 4 2006, 06:00 PM)
I believe so. Ronaldinho too.

I hope for more miracles!!!! smile.gif king.gif
sashxxx87
I watched this match live when Ricky did it I was laughting at all Argentinian defence.BRAZIL FOREVER.KAKA THE BEST
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.