Full Version: 10/09/06 - Serie A - Milan vs. Lazio
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Portman
Sunday, 10th September '06

Day 1 - Serie A 06/07

Milan - Lazio @ San Siro

14:00 (UK Time); 15:00 (Italian Time)

Anyway, IT'S THE FIRST OFFICIAL MATCH OF THE SEASON.

I hope a good match, and obviously a win. No injuries. We'll have another match, on the CL, 3 days after.

Prediction: 1-0, Kaka' (I would say Oliveira, but don't know if he'll play). cool.gif
Rossoneri7
Does anyone know how I could get tickets for this match ?.. I tried online, but I just cant find tickets ..
dst
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 2 2006, 03:54 PM)
Does anyone know how I could get tickets for this match ?.. I tried online, but I just cant find tickets ..

try harder ... and PM Nova!!! biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 2 2006, 07:10 PM)
try harder ... and PM Nova!!!  biggrin.gif

I think I'll just go for the B market b4 the match and check it out
misha
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 3 2006, 12:14 AM)
I think I'll just go for the B market b4 the match and check it out

Don't forget your camera smile.gif
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 3 2006, 12:22 AM)
Don't forget your camera  smile.gif

and a considerable amount of money ... cool.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 3 2006, 12:22 AM)
Don't forget your camera  smile.gif

I hope I wont forget myself there tongue.gif

QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 12:29 AM)
and a considerable amount of money ...  cool.gif

For the Notte Bianca .. or ... unsure.gif
dst
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 3 2006, 12:35 AM)
For the Notte Bianca .. or ...  unsure.gif

Nope.not for Notte Bianca or Galleria Vittorio Emmanuelle!!!
just ask m1ke for the tickets I think he mentioned a site the other day ... wink.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 12:45 AM)
Nope.not for Notte Bianca or Galleria Vittorio Emmanuelle!!!
just ask m1ke for the tickets I think he mentioned a site the other day ...  wink.gif

Thanks king.gif
dst
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 3 2006, 12:53 AM)
Thanks  king.gif

smile.gif
han2503
My prediction

3-1

Pippo, Kaka, Oliveira/Gila

I think that we are going to conceede a goal, our defense just doesn't seem that strong, you could see that Neta was trying to get the hang of thinkgs again after that long absence, so was Maldini.
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 01:16 AM)
My prediction

3-1

yes it looks good ... and like last year also ... I'll take it!!! smile.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 2 2006, 10:22 PM)
yes it looks good ... and like last year also ... I'll take it!!!  smile.gif

Did we beet them 3-1 last year at San Siro? I don't remember.

btw I wanted to ask you, from where did you download last season's games, because I would like to download some
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 01:28 AM)
Did we beet them 3-1 last year at San Siro? I don't remember.

btw I wanted to ask you, from where did you download last season's games, because I would like to download some

No we didn't ... or did we?? unsure.gif anyway ... I just meant that last season we scored a lot while we usually also conceded some.

You can find most games here but I don't think they're seeded anymore ... sad.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 2 2006, 10:34 PM)
No we didn't ... or did we?? unsure.gif  anyway ... I just meant that last season we scored a lot while we usually also conceded some.

Oh I get what you mean. And I think that we will still be ablr to score a lot this season even without ES, he only scored 19 goals last season, imo he was starting to reach his decline last season, sometime I think that our management where really stupid in his deal with Chelsea but sometime I think that they where really smart, they sold him for a LOT of money and he has entered his 30's plus you could see his performences and goal scoring where starting to waver. Anyway, I think that the reason we always score so much is more because of the style of football we play not because of ES

QUOTE (dst @ Sep 2 2006, 10:34 PM)
You can find most games here but I don't think they're seeded anymore ...  sad.gif

For some reason I can't access that site's threads, even if I'm logged in, though I can't download Torrents, because when I try to download bitcomet or any other Torrent program my PC jams. sad.gif

Thanks anyway dst king.gif
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 01:47 AM)
For some reason I can't access that site's threads, even if I'm logged in, though I can't download Torrents, because when I try to download bitcomet or any other Torrent program my PC jams.  sad.gif

there's rarely a full match you can find that's not torrent-related anyway ... sad.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 2 2006, 10:54 PM)
there's rarely a full match you can find that's not torrent-related anyway ...  sad.gif

Yeah I know, but my stupid pc always jams when I try it.
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 01:55 AM)
Yeah I know, but my stupid pc always jams when I try it.

smash it ... only after you buy a new one ofcurse!!! biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 2 2006, 10:56 PM)
smash it ... only after you buy a new one ofcurse!!! biggrin.gif

I'll make sure of that wink.gif
KillerMax
4-1 biggrin.gif

I'm going bold! cool.gif
amancik
I hope the line-up will be like this

Dida (GK)
Cafu (RB)
Nesta (CB)
Maldini (CB)
Jankulovski (LB)
Pirlo (DM)
Gattuso (DM)
Seedorf (LM)
Kaka' (AM)
Oliveira (ST)
Inzaghi (ST)
KillerMax
QUOTE (amancik @ Sep 2 2006, 06:31 PM)

Dida (GK)
Cafu (RB)
Nesta (CB)
Maldini (CB)
Jankulovski (LB)
Pirlo (DM)
Gattuso (DM)
Seedorf (LM)
Kaka' (AM)
Oliveira (ST)
Inzaghi (ST)

I can't see Janku starting a single match in normal situation. And I think Oliveira will play, but he will come in as a sub either for Gila or Pippo.
X-Offender
I think more or less this should be:

Dida (GK)
Cafu (RB)
Nesta (CB)
Costacurta (CB)
Serghino (LB)
Pirlo (DM)
Gattuso (DM)
Seedorf (LM)
Kaka' (AM)
Gilardino (ST)
Inzaghi (ST)
han2503
QUOTE (amancik @ Sep 3 2006, 12:31 AM)

Dida (GK)
Cafu (RB)
Nesta (CB)
Maldini (CB)
Jankulovski (LB)
Pirlo (DM)
Gattuso (DM)
Seedorf (LM)
Kaka' (AM)
Oliveira (ST)
Inzaghi (ST)

I think it's better to play Gila in the serie A rather than Pippo, we have to think about the CL and we can't afford for Pippo to get injured, so I say we play Gila in the serie A (that is his natural environment after all) and we play Pippo in the CL

Btw does anyone know on which side Foggia will be playing. And who will Lazio play at LB?

I'm asking because this is where I would implement the Cafu'------->Janku or Bonera-------->Serginho plan.
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 2 2006, 06:50 PM)
I think it's better to play Gila in the serie A rather than Pippo, we have to think about the CL and we can't afford for Pippo to get injured, so I say we play Gila in the serie A (that is his natural environment after all) and we play Pippo in the CL

Btw does anyone know on which side Foggia will be playing. And who will Lazio play at LB?

I'm asking because this is where I would implement the Cafu'------->Janku or Bonera-------->Serginho plan.

Foggia is left footed, so he should normally play LMF.
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 3 2006, 12:56 AM)
Foggia is left footed, so he should normally play LMF.

Depends on which side Behrami plays, if it's on the left Foggia will play there since he can play on both sides
arivanjj
easy match at home
3 - 0

Gila 2
Seedorf 1
X-Offender
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Sep 3 2006, 03:00 AM)
easy match at home
3 - 0

Gila 2
Seedorf 1

Woah, you take it too easy. The first match is never easy.
arivanjj
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 3 2006, 12:21 PM)

oh well, we'll see...
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 3 2006, 02:21 AM)

Totally right. Last year we even managed to stutter against Ascoli.
arivanjj
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 07:46 PM)
Totally right. Last year we even managed to stutter against Ascoli.

last year Ancelotti began the first 3 games of the season testing players. and plus in that game the pitch was like a pool
GULLIVER
this year will be different.. Oliveira is going to score against Lazio and he'll play with Gila up front
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Sep 3 2006, 11:01 AM)
this year will be different.. Oliveira is going to score against Lazio and he'll play with Gila up front

No way...Pippo is in such a form it would be a shame to see him not as a starter. I think Carlo will play it save, with Gila and Pippo up front, and in the second half we will see ou newcomer... rolleyes.gif

Prediction: 2-1 for us...Pippo, Kaladze; Oddo (hehe...just a joke tongue.gif)
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 3 2006, 10:32 AM)
No way...Pippo is in such a form it would be a shame to see him not as a starter. I think Carlo will play it save, with Gila and Pippo up front, and in the second half we will see ou newcomer... rolleyes.gif

I think he will start Oliveira, Carlo knows that Gila and Pippo don't do well together. And as I already said I think that Pippo shouldn't start unless we are in desperate need of a goal. I don't want Pippo to start because we have the CL tie a few days later and we can't afford to have Pippo injured plus he will be tired out from international duty because Donadoni will start with him against France.
florenti1
Ancelotti will see Oliveira in the friendly against Varese and acording to that he will decide if Inzaghi will play or not
But no injuries pls
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 04:26 AM)
Depends on which side Behrami plays, if it's on the left Foggia will play there since he can play on both sides

Behrami is injured
GULLIVER
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 3 2006, 02:32 PM)

Pippo, Pippo. He is in a very good shape, but I want to see Gilardino playing along with Oliveira, cause I think this couple will be our leaders for at least next year.
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 12:24 PM)
Behrami is injured

Yeah I know, that's why I was aking on which side he plays in, since Foggia will be replacing him. Because if Foggia will play on the right then I would much rather have our left side be the more defensive side, therefore no serginho
han2503
QUOTE (florenti1 @ Sep 3 2006, 12:22 PM)
Ancelotti will see Oliveira in the friendly against Varese and acording to that he will decide if Inzaghi will play or not
But no injuries pls

I really hope that they will show this friendly on some Italian channel. I can't waite to see him play

QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Sep 3 2006, 12:51 PM)
Pippo, Pippo. He is in a very good shape, but I want to see Gilardino playing along with Oliveira, cause I think this couple will be our leaders for at least next year.

Finally someone who agrees with me. Either way I'm not worried about Gila not scoring in Serie A, because I know he won't have any problems there, it's the CL that worries me
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 04:07 PM)
therefore no serginho

ain't going to happen ... anyway Foggia can play in every role in midfield!!! smile.gif
florenti1
According to MILANs site
MILAN - Varese will be live and exclusively on Milan channel
GULLIVER
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 05:12 PM)
I really hope that they will show this friendly on some Italian channel. I can't waite to see him play
Finally someone who agrees with me. Either way I'm not worried about Gila not scoring in Serie A, because I know he won't have any problems there, it's the CL that worries me

I really hope Gila will be able to score in CL also. At least some, just to break that damn record=0 .

Pipo is good. But he can't be so good every time.
X-Offender
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Sep 3 2006, 02:52 PM)
I really hope Gila will be able to score in CL also. At least some, just to break that damn record=0 .

True. It would be a shame for him if he doesn't manage to score against teams like Lille, Anderlecht and AEK. Oh, by the way, AEK's stadium is the one that it's going to be played the final... right?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 3 2006, 05:01 PM)
True. It would be a shame for him if he doesn't manage to score against teams like Lille, Anderlecht and AEK. Oh, by the way, AEK's stadium is the one that it's going to be played the final... right?

I have no expectation for him to score at the CL, non at all.

Yea I think it is ..
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 3 2006, 05:01 PM)
Oh, by the way, AEK's stadium is the one that it's going to be played the final... right?

yes that's the one .. but AEK rent it it's not their actual home for anyone that cares ... And I'll be there in the final as well unless Chelsea's in it and Milan are not ... In that case I'm going to sell my ticket cause I don't feel like throwing up watching him in a blue shirt puke.gif

... smile.gif
han2503
QUOTE (florenti1 @ Sep 3 2006, 01:34 PM)
According to MILANs site
MILAN - Varese will be live and exclusively on Milan channel

I really hope that a mediaset channel will have a last minute change and show it, so far all of the Milan friendlies have been shown. Plus when we played Deportivo they didn't have it listed on the TV guide but they still showed it, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed, because I don't have Milan channel

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 3 2006, 02:52 PM)
I have no expectation for him to score at the CL, non at all.

Yea I think it is ..

Come on give him a chance, I'm not going to put a bet on this one because I really have no idea wether he will score or not, but I still think that he will manage to get a few this season

QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 06:49 PM)
yes that's the one .. but AEK rent it it's not their actual home for anyone that cares ... And I'll be there in the final as well unless Chelsea's in it and Milan are not ... In that case I'm going to sell my ticket cause I don't feel like throwing up watching him in a blue shirt puke.gif
... smile.gif

If it where me I would still go and throw some red and blak paint at him wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 01:33 PM)
ain't going to happen ... anyway Foggia can play in every role in midfield!!! smile.gif

I think he can only play on both sides of the flanks and as an attacking midfielder. Anyway I know that it's a long shot that Serginho won't play, but I think Carlo has more sense then that, we can't play both him and Cafu together, especially when both of our central defenders will still most likely be out of shape since this would be their first full game (Nesta, Maldini and Kaladze)
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 10:32 PM)
Come on give him a chance, I'm not going to put a bet on this one because I really have no idea wether he will score or not, but I still think that he will manage to get a few this season

with all the bets you've been going into recently ... I wish you good luck!!!!

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 10:32 PM)
If it where me I would still go and throw some red and blak paint at him  wink.gif

he does not deserve it. I got better things to do, believe me smile.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 07:35 PM)
with all the bets you've been going into recently ... I wish you good luck!!!!

Don't worry about me, I'm pretty sure that I will win the Inter bet, it's just inevitable.

But still thanks for the good luck king.gif

QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 07:35 PM)
he does not deserve it. I got better things to do, believe me  smile.gif

smile.gif king.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 07:49 PM)
... smile.gif

I plan to see the final as well...man, it would be a dream seeing Milan there... devil.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.