Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who are we goin to get?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
hashkal
Okay Everybody,

Post your three or four possible outcomes in the transfer market for this final 48 hrs of Delusion by our Milan MI6 team.<----- (u know who they are). unsure.gif

Im gna start by saying...

1.Oddo
2.W.Gallas
3.F.Torres......Please be rite.

Give it a try whats there to lose. devilsmiley.gif
han2503
1. Oliveira
2. No one
3. No one
KillerMax
This is not Milan news!
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 30 2006, 12:15 AM)
This is not Milan news!

Yeah was going to say that in my previos post.

But I just had to post the 3 I thought we are going to get. Because some people just need to stop disillusioning themselves with the idea that we are going to get someone else other then MAYBE Oliveira. IF we even manage to get him, because I still have some doubts wether or not our incompetent management can achieve this little task
X-Offender
Oddo and some striker... I hope.
maldini03
mad.gif I hope we get surprized and get someone amazing but as of right now its looking like our board is happy with what they got. mad.gif
dst
1.a big
2.fat
3.d1ck!
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 30 2006, 12:54 AM)
1.a big
2.fat
3.d1ck!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Really looks like it
han2503
Just want to show all of you that are hoping for something big by thursday:

KillerMax
Ronaldo announced that he intends to stay at Real for years to come, so I don't think he is coming. Probably only Oliveira and no one else.
X-Offender
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 30 2006, 03:03 AM)
Ronaldo announced that he intends to stay at Real for years to come, so I don't think he is coming. Probably only Oliveira and no one else.

As far as I know Oliveira isn't coming neither.
KillerMax
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 29 2006, 08:15 PM)
As far as I know Oliveira isn't coming neither.

Then we just gave Betis Vogel for nothing? It wouldn't make any sense!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 30 2006, 05:29 AM)
Then we just gave Betis Vogel for nothing? It wouldn't make any sense!

No it doesn't .. I'm seriously considering if Milan are going to pay my shrink .. Cause with the way they are going about in the transfer market .. wacko.gif
Darunia
1. Oliveira
2. Oddo

I would be content with those 2.
arivanjj
1. Oddo
2. Gallas
3. Ronaldo
dudernahata
1.oddo
2.ronaldinho
3.tevez
4.ronaldo

honestly any of the last 3 would be great
C-Xaris
1) oliveira
2)oddo
i hope we will sign them both
florenti1
Oliveira - maybe
Oddo - yes
Ronaldinho / Drogba - i dont think so
Gallas - maybe
Amelia /Buffon - one of them
dimival
I would prefer
1.Teves
2.Mascherano
3.Gallas
shenvosky
i would prefer

1. torres

2. cicinho

3. buffon
Captain Ambro
I'd say:

1. Oliveira
2. Oddo
3. ---- Those are the only real possibilties I think.
Portman
What I think we will get:

1. Oliveira
2. Oddo

What I would like:

1. Oliveira
2. Oddo
3. Gallas
4. Ronaldinho
Jack Sparrow
1. Han2503
2. dst
3. LaPalma

Not to sound overtly sarcastic, but we've got as much a chance of seeing the above 3 blokes as anybody else...don't worry, one thing about the three I mentioned, they are not gonna say they wanna move to learn English. They speak perfect English. laugh.gif
C-Xaris
only one day remaining. unsure.gif mad.gif
Jack Sparrow
Hurray...i'll be glad when this is over...
KillerMax
No one! smile.gif
adooooo
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 30 2006, 05:58 PM)
1. Han2503
2. dst
3.  LaPalma

Not to sound overtly sarcastic, but we've got as much a chance of seeing the above 3 blokes as anybody else...don't worry, one thing about the three I mentioned, they are not gonna say they wanna move to learn English. They speak perfect English. laugh.gif

Hey!! Where is my name!? mad.gif devil.gif mad.gif
Jack Sparrow
Last I heard ur transfer fee was too high...and foggia wasn't good enough for ur boss.. tongue.gif
florenti1
Ancelotti said that the only posible transfer is Oliveira
If he wont come MILAN will remain as it is
I still hope that they will buy at least Oddo

Galliani said that Sheva will be replaced with an equal but he didnt said when

The defence for tomorrow game must be
Bonera - Costacurta - Maldini - Favalli
so i think we have a substitute for Cafu
amancik
Oliveira and Oddo ... two O's
vito_online
All That I See Is That We Get Surrly Anything.
I Hope I'm Wrong.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 30 2006, 04:58 PM)
1. Han2503
2. dst
3.  LaPalma

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks for putting me first choice wink.gif

btw maybe one of us will leave in the future, maybe I will want to learn Spanish or French, you can never say never. The only condition I would have when I request a transfer is that where I move to will have enough golf courses to play on everyday, like some other English students
hashkal
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 29 2006, 04:19 PM)
Yeah was going to say that in my previos post.

But I just had to post the 3 I thought we are going to get. Because some people just need to stop disillusioning themselves with the idea that we are going to get someone else other then MAYBE Oliveira.

Okay buddy thats why u were the first one to reply to the topic.....DH
(By MI6 team I meant our transfer directors)

As for the other Rossoneri fans-interesting choices, alot of the ppl that posted pretty much want the same one or two players to arrive. Cheers king.gif

U never know one of the combinations could be right....Milan are not goin into europe with Inzaghi, Gilardino, Amoruso, and augymangy.angry.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 30 2006, 04:58 PM)
1. Han2503
2. dst
3.  LaPalma

Why am I only the third one on this list? This is so embarassing! I thought Miland needed young, tall and talented CBs! I'm exactly that! Only third....
KillerMax
QUOTE (hashkal @ Aug 30 2006, 03:37 PM)
Okay buddy thats why u were the first one to reply to the topic.....DH
(By MI6 team I meant our transfer directors)

As for the other Rossoneri fans-interesting choices, alot of the ppl that posted pretty much want the same one or two players to arrive. Cheers king.gif

U never know one of the combinations could be right....Milan are not goin into europe with Inzaghi, Gilardino, Amoruso, and augymangy.angry.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif ROFL!!! laugh.gif
berenike_10
1.no champions
2.no seria A scudetti
3.hope fully coppa italia
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 30 2006, 07:58 PM)
1. Han2503
2. dst
3.  LaPalma

I no play Milan is team bad ... me also england are bad!!!!

I'm the middle one!!!! rolleyes.gif innocent.gif blush.gif Jack knows what he's talking about!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.