Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vieri joins Atalanta - Official
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Rossoneri22
Christian Vieri is officially an Atalanta player, while Roma are said to be on the verge of signing Mirko Vucinic from Lecce.

Reports today already suggested that Vieri was ready to put pen to paper and the club confirmed the one-year contract this evening.

Although no financial details have been released, it’s believed he agreed to a minimum wage deal of just over £1,000 per month to join the side he originally played for in 1995-96.

There had been fears he would retire from the game completely following brief spells at Milan, Monaco and Sampdoria, the latter experience not even stretching to a single training session before his contract was terminated by mutual consent.

Meanwhile, Roma are said to have found their new forward, as Lecce hitman Vucinic has agreed a loan deal worth £2m with the option to buy half his contract at the end of the season.

The Montenegrin will sign a five-year contract on Wednesday after the two clubs have finalised the last details.

In other transfer news, Siena have officially picked up midfielder Paul Constantin Codrea from Palermo.

Empoli reinforced their defence with the arrival of Daniele Adani, the 32-year-old who was out of contract after his spell at Ascoli.

football italia
Rossoneri22
Hopes he dies in Atlanta
KillerMax
Welcome Rossoneri22!
X-Offender
Why the hell did he leave Sampdoria for a club like Atalanta I will never understand.
KillerMax
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 29 2006, 06:25 PM)
Why the hell did he leave Sampdoria for a club like Atalanta I will never understand.

Because he has no brain left in him nor does he have any scoring ability.
sansiro1708
hope u have a nice season BOBO! biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 30 2006, 03:28 AM)
Because he has no brain left in him nor does he have any scoring ability.

and because it's there where he started his career maybe??? rolleyes.gif

welcome Rossoneri22 ... but what the f@ck should we care about Vieri though ... why do you want him to die there; I don't give a f@ck!!!! only maybe because he was part of that humiliating 1-6 loss in San Siro some good 8/9 years ago!!!!
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 29 2006, 06:42 PM)
and because it's there where he started his career maybe??? rolleyes.gif

welcome Rossoneri22 ... but what the f@ck should we care about Vieri though ... why do you want him to die there; I don't give a f@ck!!!! only maybe because he was part of that humiliating 1-6 loss in San Siro some good 8/9 years ago!!!!

Easy man. You're scaring people away!
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 30 2006, 03:44 AM)
Easy man. You're scaring people away!

yeah that was kinda offensive ...
again; Welcome Rossoneri22!!!! smile.gif
enjoy your stay and try to ignore people like me - especially when there's 30 hours left and no player signed rolleyes.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 30 2006, 01:42 AM)
only maybe because he was part of that humiliating 1-6 loss in San Siro some good 8/9 years ago!!!!

What's that?
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 30 2006, 04:07 AM)
What's that?

06-04-1997 Milan - Juventus 1-6 , Campionato

Jugovic, Zidane (rig.), Jugovic, Vieri, Amoruso, Simone, Vieri
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 30 2006, 02:11 AM)
06-04-1997 Milan - Juventus 1-6 , Campionato

Jugovic, Zidane (rig.), Jugovic, Vieri, Amoruso, Simone, Vieri

Oh. Right. Yuck.
dudernahata
honestly, i feel kinda bad for the guy. he was one of italys best striekrs in his teim. and he comes to milan and ends up sucking so bad we get rid of him. and he doesnt get to go to the world cup, which italy win. and now he is playing in a serie B club
X-Offender
QUOTE (dudernahata @ Aug 30 2006, 08:15 AM)
honestly, i feel kinda bad for the guy. he was one of italys best striekrs in his teim. and he comes to milan and ends up sucking so bad we get rid of him. and he doesnt get to go to the world cup, which italy win. and now he is playing in a serie B club

Atalanta plays in Serie A. And we didn't get rid of him, he was the one who wanted to leave.
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 30 2006, 04:10 PM)
Atalanta plays in Serie A. And we didn't get rid of him, he was the one who wanted to leave.

yes but you get what dudernahata mean ... since we bought Amoroso to replace him then he must feel real bad about his current condition!!!! rolleyes.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 30 2006, 01:10 PM)

We should have so bought him as new striker...he's the guy we need...for sure...
BrigateRossonere
Vieri is a mercenary & a club whore, just like Ronaldo. Mmmm both Inter players. Can't be coincidence.

biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.