Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Friendly: Varese - Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3
han2503
FRIENDLY: VARESE-MILAN ON SEPTEMBER 4
8/29/2006
MILAN - Milan will play Varese on Monday September 4 at 18.00 at ’Franco Ossola’ stadium in Varese. Proceeds will go to the Milan Foundation.
YoungGun
I don't know that team. Is it an Italian club? C1, C2 or D?
KillerMax
QUOTE (YoungGun @ Aug 29 2006, 06:13 PM)
I don't know that team. Is it an Italian club? C1, C2 or D?

Probably Z3! tongue.gif biggrin.gif
dst
Serie D/A ... not a real challenge

Varese is a city in north-western Lombardy, northern Italy, 55 km north of Milan.

Wiki
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 30 2006, 12:17 AM)
Probably Z3! tongue.gif  biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah it's definately an Italian team, but I don't know from which division pobably from C1
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 30 2006, 12:21 AM)
Serie D/A ... not a real challenge

Varese is a city in north-western Lombardy, northern Italy, 55 km north of Milan.

Wiki

Wow that was fast. tongue.gif

Well we won't have any of our internationals, except for Seedorf.

btw does anyone know if Maldini will be ready for the next season? Maybe we can see him play in one of these friendlies
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 29 2006, 06:24 PM)
Well we won't have any of our internationals, except for Seedorf.

He got a recall recently?
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 30 2006, 03:26 AM)
He got a recall recently?

Except for Seedorf!!!!
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 29 2006, 06:28 PM)
Except for Seedorf!!!!

If he didn't get a recall then how the hell you call him an international???????//
X-Offender
I'm pretty sure Maldini, Kaladze and Nesta will be available for this match. I heard from Kaladze himself that he will play in the Tim Trophy, while Maldini is back in shape. My only doubt is on Nesta.
KillerMax
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 29 2006, 06:33 PM)
I'm pretty sure Maldini, Kaladze and Nesta will be available for this match. I heard from Kaladze himself that he will play in the Tim Trophy, while Maldini is back in shape. My only doubt is on Nesta.

Nesta says he is back from the injury on the official website. He is not sure if he is playing in Tim Trophy or not though. They probably won't play him just as a matter of precaution.
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 30 2006, 03:29 AM)
If he didn't get a recall then how the hell you call him an international???????//

blush.gif

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 30 2006, 03:37 AM)
They probably won't play him just as a matter of precaution.

that's exactly what they should do ... we simply can't afford losing him not for a single game!!!!
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 30 2006, 12:29 AM)

By that sentence I meant that we won't have any of our Internationals, I said except for Seedorf because I still consider him an international since he has never said that he intended to retire

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 30 2006, 12:49 AM)
that's exactly what they should do ... we simply can't afford losing him not for a single game!!!!

Definately, if there wasn't the world cup in the summer he would have already fully recovered, he went into the WC with an injury bothering him, and still played, that game against the Czechs only aggrevated the situation. I wish that Lippi never played him, but no one ever would have imagined thatMatrix would be as good as he was, despite the red card against the Aussies and giving away a penalty in the final, evethough both where wrongfully given.
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 29 2006, 06:54 PM)
By that sentence I meant that we won't have any of our Internationals, I said except for Seedorf because I still consider him an international since he has never said that he intended to retire
Definately, if there wasn't the world cup in the summer he would have already fully recovered, he went into the WC with an injury bothering him, and still played, that game against the Czechs only aggrevated the situation. I wish that Lippi never played him, but no one ever would have imagined thatMatrix would be as good as he was, despite the red card against the Aussies and giving away a penalty in the final, evethough both where wrongfully given.

Matrix scares the **** out of players. That's how he overcomes the opposing attack! He has a reputation after all... biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 30 2006, 05:00 AM)
Matrix scares the **** out of players. That's how he overcomes the opposing attack! He has a reputation after all... biggrin.gif

He has a reputation alright, till he got head-butted on international telivision.

From now on he'll be recognized as the designated person to head-butt, if you feel the urge that is laugh.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 29 2006, 10:17 PM)
He has a reputation alright, till he got head-butted on international telivision.

From now on he'll be recognized as the designated person to head-butt, if you feel the urge that is laugh.gif

I swear, if Zidane wasn't so well known, he'd be dead...
Jack Sparrow
Did the name Matrix come about as a corruption of Materazzi?
Jack Sparrow
KillerMax
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 30 2006, 11:50 AM)

Or maybe his acrobatics? laugh.gif I mean you gotta be a true Kung Fu master to throw those crazy kicks!
Jack Sparrow
Guess Zidane's King Fu was better...
KillerMax
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 30 2006, 11:55 AM)
Guess Zidane's King Fu was better...

Yeah his King Fu was definitely better!!!!
gr33k
LOL well he was the king of soccer for the last decade or so king.gif
sashxxx87
OH i remember it was in B when i was 12 or something.It will be 4-0.
han2503
Does anyone know if they will show this on any of the mediaset channels? They don't have it listed in their online TV guide
han2503
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 1 2006, 11:12 AM)
Does anyone know if they will show this on any of the mediaset channels? They don't have it listed in their online TV guide

^^^^^^^

Does anyone know if they will show this?
X-Offender
No. As you said, they don't have it listed in their online TV guide, so I highly doubt it.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 2 2006, 11:02 PM)
No. As you said, they don't have it listed in their online TV guide, so I highly doubt it.

Yeah I know, but in the game against Deportivo, they didn't have it listed but they still showed it. I was just wondering if anyone knew something. Anyway. I'll still check if they are going to air it when it will be played
arivanjj
here is my prediction for this game: 7 - 0
florenti1
L'UNDICI TITOLARE CONTRO IL VARESE
03/09/2006

MILAN (4-4-2): Dida; Bonera, Nesta, Maldini, Favalli; Cafu, Brocchi, Seedorf, Serginho; Borriello, Ricardo Oliveira.

This looks like a classic 4-4-2
Looks OK
This is how we can replace Pirlo
Portman
Brocchi and Cafu... rolleyes.gif But it's ok in this situation. (NT matches...)

I predict a 3-0. Hope R.Oliveira to score. cool.gif
dst
QUOTE (florenti1 @ Sep 3 2006, 07:54 PM)
Bonera, Nesta, Maldini, Favalli; Cafu

huh.gif ???? huh.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 01:04 PM)
huh.gif ???? huh.gif

I think Ancelotti is using Cafu and Serginho as wingbacks.
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 3 2006, 10:09 PM)
I think Ancelotti is using Cafu and Serginho as wingbacks.

and Bonera will do what!!??? huh.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 07:15 PM)
and Bonera will do what!!???  huh.gif

I think he is going to use Cafu and Serginho as wingers, not wingbacks, this way Favalli and Bonera won't have to come forward, therefor a more solid defence with Serginho playing in his natural position
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 10:26 PM)
I think he is going to use Cafu and Serginho as wingers, not wingbacks, this way Favalli and Bonera won't have to come forward, therefor a more solid defence with Serginho playing in his natural position

I'd really love to see that . I mean it ... it will be special (and... funny!!???) smile.gif
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 3 2006, 07:29 PM)
I'd really love to see that . I mean it ... it will be special (and... funny!!???)  smile.gif

biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure that the formation will be like this

----------------Dida--------------
Bonera--Nesta--Maldini--Favalli (aah an all Italian defence smile.gif )
Cafu-Brocchi-Seedorf-Serginho
---------Boriello--Oliveira--------

Finally I get to see the Nesta--Maldini partnership again. king.gif
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 10:41 PM)
(aah an all Italian defence  smile.gif  )

even with Favalli ... it still sounds good smile.gif

QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 10:41 PM)
Finally I get to see the Nesta--Maldini partnership again.  king.gif

king.gif devil.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 3 2006, 01:26 PM)

Yeah that's what I meant. Like not wing forwards, like Jaquin.

I'm excited about that formation too. Let's see if Milan can adapt to it. Good to see Ancelotti trying out different formations. king.gif

BTW, where the hell is Gourcuff?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 3 2006, 11:09 PM)
Yeah that's what I meant. Like not wing forwards, like Jaquin.

I'm excited about that formation too. Let's see if Milan can adapt to it. Good to see Ancelotti trying out different formations.  king.gif

Carlo will probably try out diff formations .. as it is obvious with this one .. But I think he'll try other things out as well. I think the internationals don't play a part in this game, cz their playing France on the 6th
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 3 2006, 08:14 PM)
Carlo will probably try out diff formations .. as it is obvious with this one .. But I think he'll try other things out as well. I think the internationals don't play a part in this game, cz their playing France on the 6th

Yeah we'll have the same team we had in the Tim cup except the Brazilians will be playing
X-Offender
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 3 2006, 09:09 PM)

With his U-21 national.
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 4 2006, 12:05 AM)
With his U-21 national.

he should be selected to play in the big scene!!!! devil.gif
amancik
this is weird ...

Dida
Bonera Nesta Maldini Favalli
Cafu Brocchi Seedorf Serginho
Boriello Oliveira

cafu playing midfield?
X-Offender
QUOTE (amancik @ Sep 4 2006, 01:53 AM)
this is weird ...

Dida
      Bonera  Nesta  Maldini  Favalli
Cafu    Brocchi      Seedorf  Serginho
          Boriello                Oliveira

cafu playing midfield?

Yeah. They will play with Brocchi as DM, Seedorf as AM and Cafu with Serghino as wingers.
amancik
x-offender, what do you think the score will be?

i'd say 3-0

seedorf
boriello
oliveira
X-Offender
QUOTE (amancik @ Sep 4 2006, 02:22 AM)
x-offender, what do you think the score will be?

i'd say 3-0

seedorf
boriello
oliveira

I don't have idea, but I'm going with a 4-0. But the most important thing will be the approach of Oliveira with the rest of the squad me thinks.
amancik
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 4 2006, 03:48 AM)
I don't have idea, but I'm going with a 4-0. But the most important thing will be the approach of Oliveira with the rest of the squad me thinks.

yeah a goal for him would be a nice start devilsmiley.gif
Portman
The match is today at 18:00 Italian Time, 17:00 UK Time.
ACM-pippo
any streams?????????
Portman
QUOTE (ACM-pippo @ Sep 4 2006, 04:04 PM)
any streams?????????

Nop. sad.gif

Anyway... match has started.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.