I don't know why but I voted for Gaucho ... unsure.gif

pkillermax would want Torres too in this poll!!!! wink.gif
misha
Ronaldinho would be great but chances for that are not big
dimival
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 29 2006, 12:46 PM)
I don't know why but I voted for Gaucho ...  unsure.gif

pkillermax would want Torres too in this poll!!!! wink.gif

I forgot to put Tores but you know Silvio is not one of most enerous men on Earth. He wouldn't pay 40 millions for Tores.
I vote for Teves because he is young and will improve. I f we could have him in pair with Mascherano would be great. Both for 40 millions or even 35
hashkal
ya thats true silvio jus wants to get richer..... what happened with all the money from sheva's transfer?? 30 Milllion Euros...? Went straight into his pocket.. either way i voted for tevez too.... mellow.gif wat r u gna do with two days left?
LaPalma
I haven't voted cause I still want Klose... sad.gif
GULLIVER
Go for Drogba, nothing less nothing more
X-Offender
From those options I chose Tevez, but my dream is still and will remain Fernando Torres. wink.gif
acluda
in a perfect world ronaldinho all the way!!
KillerMax
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 29 2006, 05:58 AM)
From those options I chose Tevez, but my dream is still and will remain Fernando Torres. wink.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil.gif devilsmiley.gif king.gif
hashkal
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 29 2006, 03:58 AM)

Yah I agree F.torres! devil.gif and we can get D.Drogba to teach Gila how to header the ball. Nothing more nothing less from him.... huh.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 29 2006, 02:58 PM)

I wish Berlusconi shared our dream rolleyes.gif king.gif
sansiro1708
Tevez devil.gif
megaren
i voted for ronaldinho....i admire the guy's talent.he has class...but we need someone to occupy the role of JUDAS......can and will ronaldinho do so......i dunno.....its a matter of time that he comes here i guess...but eventually i think he will...i guess with him we could see alot of movement in the forward side in the pitch cuz he can move the ball along well and with kaka alongside it would be awesome to watch...and they together could feed each other and gila/pippo
Portman
I voted Ronaldinho, but obviously it's fantacalcio... specially if it's only 1 day left on the market.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.