Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ronaldo close to Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
4827saviola611
Milan have reached an agreement with Ronaldo and are in the final stages of sealing the deal with Real Madrid.

The negotiations started soon after the final whistle of the friendly match between the Merengues and Anderlecht, which Fabio Capello's side won 2-1.

According to speculation, Real asked for 25 million Euros, whereas Milan are ready to arrive up till 22 million.

Ronaldo would net 7 million Euros per year for the next three years with an option for a fourth year.

The announcement of the probable transfer will be made either today or tomorrow.
Jack Sparrow
Oh my f@cking God!!!

22 million...we can get Tevez for that kinda money...no way man! Not for him...18 mill maaaaaaaaaxxxx!!!! Bloody hell...i have this bad feeling Ronaldo will turn out to be another Vieri.
amancik
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 24 2006, 09:19 AM)
i have this bad feeling Ronaldo will turn out to be another Vieri.

I really hope not ...
florenti1
I hope not too
But i really think so
han2503
Stampa spagnola: Ronaldo si allontana dal Milan. Galliani: 'Troppa distanza tra domanda e offerta'

14:00 del 24 agosto

Secondo due periodici sportivi spagnoli, si allontana il trasferimento di Ronaldo dal Real Madrid al Milan. Dopo la riunione che si è tenuta stanotte tra Adriano Galliani, amministratore delegato del Milan, Ramon Calderon, presidente del Real Madrid, e altri vertici delle due squadre, sembra che la trattativa si sia conclusa per ora con un nulla di fatto. Il Real non sarebbe più disposto a cedere Ronaldo perché il Milan non avrebbe intenzione né di cedere Kakà in cambio, né di sborsare 30 milioni di euro per l'acquisto del bomber. Lo stesso Galliani, intervistato da Sky Sport a conclusione del vertice notturno di ieri, ha ribadito: "C'è troppa distanza tra la richiesta del Real e la nostra offerta".
Il vicepresidente rossonero è apparso molto rabbuiato in volto.

Intanto, le due parti sono di nuovo in riunione dalle 10 di questa mattina. Secondo indiscrezioni, il Milan non vorrebbe sborsare più di 15 milioni di euro, ma un accordo potrebbe essere siglato intorno ai 20 milioni. Per Ronaldo, in caso di chiusura dell'affare, potrebbe prospettarsi un contratto triennale, con opzione per un altro anno, a 7 milioni netti a stagione.

Calciomercato.com

Can someone translate this?
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 24 2006, 06:26 AM)

It says that Milan can't reach an agreement with Real because they are asking for Kaka, and that is out of the question and otherwise the asking price, 30 m euro is too much compared to Milan's 15 m euro offer. There is also a quote from Galliani: "there is too much distance between Real's demand and our offer"

But it also says that an agreement around 20 m euros could still be reached.
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 24 2006, 12:51 PM)
It says that Milan can't reach an agreement with Real because they are asking for Kaka, and that is out of the question and otherwise the asking price, 30 m euro is too much compared to Milan's 15 m euro offer. There is also a quote from Galliani: "there is too much distance between Real's demand and our offer"

But it also says that an agreement around 20 m euros could still be reached.

thanks.

What worries me that it will either be Ronaldo or no one, or even worse Iaquinta puke.gif In all honesty that is the reason why I'm hoping that we get him now, because the other posibilities scare me more then him
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 24 2006, 01:55 PM)
thanks.

What worries me that it will either be Ronaldo or no one, or even worse Iaquinta puke.gif In all honesty that is the reason why I'm hoping that we get him now, because the other posibilities scare me more then him

Exactly!
YoungGun
Let's play with Boriello
KillerMax
QUOTE (YoungGun @ Aug 24 2006, 07:00 AM)
Let's play with Boriello

Oh gosh, just because he is young, it doesn't mean he is good dammit! He will dissappoint many of us fans if we rely on him...
arivanjj
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 24 2006, 11:03 PM)
Oh gosh, just because he is young, it doesn't mean he is good dammit! He will dissappoint many of us fans if we rely on him...

very true.
han2503
As of now, I think Ronaldo is our only option, our board should have never stopped the Sobis deal, that way if we can't work out the Ronaldo deal with Real, we would have had him to fall back on, now it's either Ronaldo or nothing. And don't mention Tevez or Torres,, Tevez is Chelsea property and Torres won't leave Atletico.

And I don't care if Ronaldo get's paid 10 mil€ per year, (Silvio wanted him so I'm sure he won't have any problem paying him that kind of salary) I would much rather have Ronaldo being paid that ammount then having Iaquinta playing for us for free
han2503
QUOTE (YoungGun @ Aug 24 2006, 01:00 PM)
Let's play with Boriello

Boriello is a joke, we should lone him out to some serie B team.

Amoroso is not a bad person to have on the bench, he doesn't complain and he is 'a good apple' as some would say. Plus he is a forward that can be a bit useful sometimes, not for coring goals but he can provide assists which isn't a bad thing
X-Offender
Now I come to think we should have signed Ibrahimovic. rolleyes.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 24 2006, 07:16 AM)
Boriello is a joke

Did you see the chance he f@cked up against Red Star? ohmy.gif He could have easily passed it to Gila or someone else, but instead, he waited until everyone got back and then just gave it away, just like that... I was like wow...
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 24 2006, 01:17 PM)

Ronaldo might be fat but he scores goals, do you think 6 goals will help us, we lost sheva, that is 20+ goals per season, plus Ibra doesn't even pass the ball to others because he is selfish, so he wouldn't even have been useful to us as someone that could provide assists

EDIT : btw that was my 1000th post, well that was wasted wink.gif
Portman
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 24 2006, 01:17 PM)

Obviously.

BUT NO! HE'S FROM JUVE! HE'S ATTITUDE! HE'S NO QUALITY!

Yeah! Now Inter has a superb attack, and we have a mid-table quality one. (only 2 fowards) rolleyes.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 24 2006, 07:21 AM)
Ronaldo might be fat but he scores goals, do you think 6 goals will help us, we lost sheva, that is 20+ goals per season, plus Ibra doesn't even pass the ball to others because he is selfish, so he wouldn't even have been useful to us as someone that could provide assists

EDIT : btw that was my 100th post, well that was wasted  wink.gif

Ditto.
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 24 2006, 01:23 PM)
Obviously.

BUT NO! HE'S FROM JUVE! HE'S ATTITUDE! HE'S NO QUALITY!

Yeah! Now Inter has a superb attack, and we have a mid-table quality one. (only 2 fowards) rolleyes.gif

If inter keep that same front line of 6 quality strikers that all want to play then there is no doubt that there will be problems.

And the quality attack that Inter has, will not be as lethal as every =one thinks it willl be, Adriano was good in his Parma days, imo oppinion Inter ruined him, Crespo was good with us, if I remember correctly he failed at Inter, I'm sure he won't succeed in his next try when he older. Ibra, is talented yes, but he doesn't score that much goals and he has an attitude problem, that will not be solved at Inter, in fact I'm sure that it will get worse. Martins is gone, and I'm sure that Cruz and Recoba will either leave or won't even get much playing time
Captain Ambro
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 24 2006, 02:21 PM)

Yeah, right. We'll see how Ibra does this season, then we can have this discussion next summer when Ibra and Crespo have lead Inter to the Scudetto... You are aware of that Ibra was top 5 in assists in the Serie A last season???
Portman
QUOTE (Captain Ambro @ Aug 24 2006, 01:54 PM)
Yeah, right. We'll see how Ibra does this season, then we can have this discussion next summer when Ibra and Crespo have lead Inter to the Scudetto... You are aware of that Ibra was top 5 in assists in the Serie A last season???

Nah. His attitude, he doesn't score goals, he's no Milan-quality. biggrin.gif Now it's too late. rolleyes.gif

In a couple of days we'll see some people: "Iaquinta > Ibra". laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
berenike_10
Lets deal with it, the best chance we have to land a big name striker is ronaldo , torres it surely not coming, trezeguet is not being transfered from juventus, and other forwards just don't fit for the squad, if galliani brings Iaquinta, it will be the WORST error made ever.... since vieri hum...
berenike_10
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 24 2006, 06:26 AM)

The complete translation from han's post.

regards,

---------------------------

It stamps Spanish: Ronaldo is estranged by the Milan. Galliani: Too distance between question and offer

14:00 of August 24

According to two periodic sporting Spaniards, the transfer of Ronaldo is estranged by the Real Madrid to the Milan. After the reunion that tonight is held among Adriano Galliani, managing director of the Milan, Ramon Calderon, president of the Real Madrid and other vertexes of the two squares, it seems that the negotiation is concluded for now with a nothing of fact. The Real would not be prepared to surrender Ronaldo anymore because the Milan would not have intention neither to surrender Kakà in change, neither to disburse 30 million of European for the acquisition of the bomber. The same Galliani, interviewed by Sky Sport at the end of the nighttime vertex of yesterday you/he/she has confirmed,: "There is too distance between the application of the Real and our offer."
The vice-president rossonero has appeared very darkened in face.

Meanwhile, the two parts are again in reunion from the 10 of this morning. According to indiscretions, the Milan would not like to disburse more than 15 million of European, but an accord could be initialed around the 20 million. For Ronaldo, in case of closing of the bargain, you/he/she could appear a triennial contract, with option for another year, to 7 clean million to season.

Calciomercato.com
LaPalma
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 24 2006, 02:20 PM)
Nah. His attitude, he doesn't score goals, he's no Milan-quality.  biggrin.gif Now it's too late.  rolleyes.gif 

In a couple of days we'll see some people: "Iaquinta > Ibra".  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

It's sad...but you're right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.