Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ronaldo out – Adriano in?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
dst
Real Madrid are ready to replace Milan-bound Ronaldo with Inter striker Adriano, reports are suggesting.

The Rossoneri are in talks with the Spanish club over a proposed swoop for the Brazilian and Real boss Fabio Capello has made it clear that his departure would need an immediate replacement.

Adriano seems to be at the top of the Madrid’s list of possible substitutes and it is understood that they are willing to offer £17.8m to the Nerazzurri and £4.2m per season to the player.

Inter themselves were hoping they could convince Ronaldo to return to the club he left in 2002, by possibly including Adriano in a swap deal.

However, it seems that Ronaldo is closer to joining their city rivals and the Via Durini outfit are now assessing their options.

Inter owner Massimo Moratti has admitted that he was looking to sell after the arrivals of players such as Hernan Crespo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic this season.

But after agreeing a fee with Newcastle for Obafemi Martins, the club may not want to sacrifice another attacking talent ahead of what promises to be a long season.

Boss Roberto Mancini currently has six high-quality strikers at his disposal in the form of Adriano, Julio Cruz, Alvaro Recoba, Martins, Crespo and Ibrahimovic.

Football Italia
han2503
I would prefare Adriano over Ronaldo and day
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 23 2006, 08:31 AM)

Yeah, no ****! I am so pissed off right now, I knew we were gonna get a surprise, but I never knew it was going to be that 'big'!
#3!
Am I the only one who thinks than Ronaldo is 100 times better than Adriano?
dst
QUOTE (#3! @ Aug 23 2006, 06:14 PM)
Am I the only one who thinks than Ronaldo is 100 times better than Adriano?

was!!!!!!!! anyway if it was a do or die situation then I'd pick Ronaldo too, even now ...
jbryant1
Adriano barely made the score sheet last season.

Ronaldo had 14 goals in half the season played because of his injury.
LaPalma
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 23 2006, 02:31 PM)

I don't want either one of them. Honestly, they're both not the strikers we need.
X-Offender
Now we understand how stupid it was not signing Torres in the first place. I still have faith, and even if we bring Ronaldo, I'm pretty sure he'll get back to his form.
dudernahata
ronaldo can still make magic. plus he hasnt won the serie A.
Portman
Adriano > Fatnaldo.
X-Offender
Wow, I checked Ronaldo on PES5 and his abilities were amazing. Please guys, sign him! laugh.gif
Portman
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 23 2006, 10:47 PM)
Wow, I checked Ronaldo on PES5 and his abilities were amazing. Please guys, sign him! laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I prefer Adriano - he'll be the cover of PES6. laugh.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 23 2006, 10:47 PM)

PES5 sucks when it is faced with reality.
I can't hear this "he'll find his form again" sh!t or "He knows Serie A anymore"!!!
He's old, he's fat, he's satisfied. This would be as stupid as the Rivaldo transfer a few years ago...
X-Offender
I'm sure he'll find new stimulations with us, but still, I don't want him. I'm still keen on Torres.
LaPalma
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 23 2006, 10:53 PM)
I'm sure he'll find new stimulations with us

Are u talking about Italian food?
dst
QUOTE (dudernahata @ Aug 24 2006, 01:31 AM)
ronaldo can still make magic. plus he hasnt won the serie A.

and Adriano has won it??? If by any chance he feels that way then he's just one more merda loser!!!

QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 24 2006, 01:54 AM)
Are u talking about Italian food?

he's definetely missing that laugh.gif laugh.gif
jbryant1
Theres no way Inter is going to sell Adriano.

They already have the striker collection and they were going to try and buy Ronaldo out of spite for us.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.