Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [SP] La Liga 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Portman
All the Spanish La Liga talk in here!
Portman
1 week to start... so any predictions? Barcelona or R.Madrid?

I think this year, La Liga will rock. smile.gif
LaPalma
I really hope it'll be more exciting than last year. After all Real signed some really good players, and they most probably have the best attack in the world. Their only problem is their lack of a real number 10, btu I'll expect they let Guti and Emerson share this job. I'm also egaer to see Atletico, they most surely will attack with their expensive signing this year.
Portman
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 19 2006, 06:46 PM)
I really hope it'll be more exciting than last year. After all Real signed some really good players, and they most probably have the best attack in the world. Their only problem is their lack of a real number 10, btu I'll expect they let Guti and Emerson share this job. I'm also egaer to see Atletico, they most surely will attack with their expensive signing this year.

Yup. Atletico and Valencia... good teams to watch too. It will be interesting.
dst
it's Barca's IMO ...
Rossoneri7
I think Barca too, they are the strongest on the pitch and on paper ..

But Capello could make the change for Madrid .. You never know
misha
I'm sure Barca will win it. They have almost perfect team. It will take some time for Real to join all pieces together
dudernahata
ya i think it will be barca this year. they reinforced their defense. now they will be almost unstopable
X-Offender
I agree. Not to mention they will have Xavi and Messi back from the injuries.
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 21 2006, 12:44 AM)
I agree. Not to mention they will have Xavi and Messi back from the injuries.

Yeah I hope Messi will be OK cause I really like that lad but I'd like to see Iniesta instead of nasty Xavi.He's clearly a better player!!!
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 21 2006, 01:12 AM)
I'd like to see Iniesta instead of nasty Xavi.He's clearly a better player!!!

Xavi is miles better than Iniesta IMO
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 21 2006, 03:25 AM)
Xavi is miles better than Iniesta IMO

well they're both young. We'll just have to wait and see ...
LaPalma
Villareal vs. Real just started. Ronaldo is not even on the bench...This kinda scares me...
dst
unsure.gif

go Villareal!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil.gif
Portman
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 27 2006, 05:05 PM)
Villareal vs. Real just started. Ronaldo is not even on the bench...This kinda scares me...

Capello said that he need a month to be 100%.
LaPalma
What a boring first half, 0-0. Real sucks...
LaPalma
The second half was even more boring 0-0 in the end...Real needs to play 1000 % better if they want to win La Liga this year...
KillerMax
Atletico won agianst Racing 1-0. Guess who scored? rolleyes.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 28 2006, 07:28 AM)
Atletico won agianst Racing 1-0. Guess who scored? rolleyes.gif

we know he can score ... in La Liga!!!!
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 28 2006, 09:36 AM)
we know he can score ... in La Liga!!!!

He can score everywhere, even on the moon.
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2006, 03:09 PM)
He can score everywhere, even on the moon.

that would be funny!!!! laugh.gif

you think he'd made it in Serie A??? I'd count more on Ronaldo for that!!! less of a risk IMO ...
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 28 2006, 06:14 AM)
that would be funny!!!!  laugh.gif

you think he'd made it in Serie A??? I'd count more on Ronaldo for that!!! less of a risk IMO ...

He's got everything a top class forward needs to not only survive in the Serie A, but become top scorer as well. With a team like Milan I can see him scoring 25+ goals every season.
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 28 2006, 03:33 PM)
He's got everything a top class forward needs to not only survive in the Serie A, but become top scorer as well. With a team like Milan I can see him scoring 25+ goals every season.

I know he's one of your favourite players but how can you tell??? Getting past a spanish defence has nothing to do with getting past an italian one; Serie A is a striker's hell you know that. I'm not saying he wouldn't make it I just have serioud doubts on whether he could!!! unsure.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 28 2006, 07:18 AM)
I know he's one of your favourite players but how can you tell??? Getting past a spanish defence has nothing to do with getting past an italian one; Serie A is a striker's hell you know that. I'm not saying he wouldn't make it I just have serioud doubts on whether he could!!! unsure.gif

It's just that gut feeling you get when you see such strikers like Sheva, Berbatov, Torres, Klose and so on. These players IMO can make it almost in all top Europian leagues.

BTW, LaPalma, I didn't get the chance to watch Berbatov that much last season. Tell me a little about him. You have seen him play!
LaPalma
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 28 2006, 02:43 PM)
It's just that gut feeling you get when you see such strikers like Sheva, Berbatov, Torres, Klose and so on. These players IMO can make it almost in all top Europian leagues.

BTW, LaPalma, I didn't get the chance to watch Berbatov that much last season. Tell me a little about him. You have seen him play!

No Problem. I've seen him quite often during the last 5 years or so. Extremely talented fast striker. He scored about 45 the last 2 seasons with Leverkusen. In fact if he would have left earlier people would put into one league with Tevez, Torres and Eto'o already. I once had the pleasure to see him life in the stadium. I have to say besides Klose and Van Nistelroy (some years ago) he's the best striker I've ever seen live. The point is, there's no doubt he's worth the 16 Million € or so Tottenham paid for him, and he would have been a great replacement for Sheva sad.gif
dst
... and I like he's name!!!
KillerMax
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 28 2006, 09:11 AM)
No Problem. I've seen him quite often during the last 5 years or so. Extremely talented fast striker. He scored about 45 the last 2 seasons with Leverkusen. In fact if he would have left earlier people would put into one league with Tevez, Torres and Eto'o already. I once had the pleasure to see him life in the stadium. I have to say besides Klose and Van Nistelroy (some years ago) he's the best striker I've ever seen live. The point is, there's no doubt he's worth the 16 Million € or so Tottenham paid for him, and he would have been a great replacement for Sheva sad.gif

Thanks!!!

I really hope we buy him next year!
X-Offender
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 28 2006, 04:11 PM)

Isn't he a box striker?
KillerMax
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2006, 10:26 AM)
Isn't he a box striker?

Whatever he is, I'm sure he would have been an awsome buy!
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 28 2006, 07:31 PM)

he's an alien ...
misha
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 28 2006, 07:31 PM)

He is not 30 yet biggrin.gif sad.gif
Portman
GOOD start for 'FC Hype Catalunia'.

Celta scored 2... c_nts scored 3. 1st goal was offside. On the 3rd goal, there is a foul. OH, and 1min before the 3rd and winning goal, a Celta man was sent off.

CAN THIS C_NTS WIN A FCKING MATCH WITHOUT THE REFEREES? We talk about Moggi and all that sh_t... in Spain IS THE SAME.

Hum... a bit of history: in 96/97, when Capello coached Madrid the first result (the first day of La Liga) was a draw too. And Barça won 4-2 away in Oviedo. In the end, as you know Madrid was Champion.

Deja vu? rolleyes.gif
dst
and ofcourse no investigations ever in Spain ... but all of them will talk negative of Milan when we come across on CL while we have never done something like that but just because ourn name was involved ... f@ck that catalan team!!!!! more than a club my @ss; you're less than a club ... in a league with Moggi you are!!!!

... realmad.gif
Portman
Barcelona 3-0 Osasuna
Atletico Madrid 0-1 Valencia

Tomorrow is: Levante-R.Madrid
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 10 2006, 03:36 AM)
Atletico Madrid 0-1 Valencia

anyone watched this??? was it good?? huh.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 10 2006, 10:40 AM)
anyone watched this??? was it good?? huh.gif

I've seen the second half of it. And valecia sucked pretty much, it was Atletico attacking the entire 45 minutes of the second half. But even after a Valencia player was sent of, they didn't manage to score...
Portman
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 10 2006, 10:50 AM)
I've seen the second half of it. And valecia sucked pretty much, it was Atletico attacking the entire 45 minutes of the second half. But even after a Valencia player was sent of, they didn't manage to score...

Torres was sent off I think.
Portman
Levante 1-4 Real Madrid. Ruud scored and hat-trick. The other was Cassano.

And Ruud missed a penalty. laugh.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 10 2006, 06:55 PM)
Torres was sent off I think.

Hum huh.gif you're right...how could I have NOT gotten this???
Oh and Real was really good today even old Rául played a nice match.
dst
guys ... please ... it was Levante they beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what was Torres sent off for!!???
dst
Reyes is amazing tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real lead through his freekick 1-0 (69')
Portman
What a performance by Reyes on this match. ohmy.gif
dst
... and did you see Nisterloy's stunning drible past two players to shoot on keeper before the goal??? nice move!!!
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 17 2006, 08:40 PM)
... and did you see Nisterloy's stunning drible past two players to shoot on keeper before the goal??? nice move!!!

Ruud van Horse. He's still one of the world's best.
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 17 2006, 11:41 PM)
Ruud van Horse.

He looks exactly like a horse!!!! tongue.gif
dst
Beckham scores as well ... but with Reyes' performance I seriously doubt he'll gain his place back!!!! wink.gif

Raul was also surprisingly good although he missed a couple of good chances!!
Portman
Beckham score the 2nd as Real won 2-0.

Barça won 3-0 against Racing too, this sunday.
LaPalma
Amazing, Beckham scored...and it wasn't a freekick...
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 17 2006, 11:58 PM)

biggrin.gif
Portman
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 17 2006, 08:58 PM)

Yeah. He scored on a counter. He run about 70 metres with the ball.

Good to see that guy scoring. (I'm not a Beckham-hater... I respect that guy)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.