Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [DFL] Bundesliga 06/07
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2, 3
LaPalma
Every talk about the Bundesliga here!
LaPalma
Klose scored again... And Hamburg without "The cannibal" had only a draw...
Portman
Hugo Almeida and Diego are on fire... Bremen!

Go Bremen! cool.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 19 2006, 06:37 PM)
Hugo Almeida and Diego are on fire... Bremen!

Go Bremen!  cool.gif

Yeah...both are great players. Especially Diego was just awesome today!
LaPalma
Hey, this Gekas guy really isn't that bad, he just scored again biggrin.gif
GULLIVER
Go Bayern!!!!! ooops biggrin.gif
KillerMax
Both Bayern and Hamburg lost... What was Hamburg thinking losing both of their main defenders in one season? rolleyes.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 16 2006, 05:27 PM)
Both Bayern and Hamburg lost... What was Hamburg thinking losing both of their main defenders in one season? rolleyes.gif

Money makes the world go round...Money Money Money...ooops, sorry, I just this feeling.
Anyway Hamburg will have a hard time this season with so many good players gone (although their replacaments are very good)...
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 16 2006, 05:05 PM)
Hey, this Gekas guy really isn't that bad, he just scored again biggrin.gif

really? unsure.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 16 2006, 06:05 PM)
really?  unsure.gif

Of course! Bochum fans are already shouting "We want to see the greek!"
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 17 2006, 03:50 PM)
Of course! Bochum fans are already shouting "We want to see the greek!"

then ... show 'em the greek!!!! devil.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 17 2006, 01:26 PM)
then ... show 'em the greek!!!! devil.gif

THEO!!!! Gekas is a great striker! 1-0 for Bochum!
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Sep 30 2006, 05:22 PM)
THEO!!!! Gekas is a great striker! 1-0 for Bochum!

He-he !! Nice smile.gif
han2503
EDIT: oops wrong thread
dst
Gekas scored again !!? ohmy.gif

LaPalma what's up with him, should we get him at Milan !! happy.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Nov 4 2006, 07:54 PM)
Gekas scored again !!?  ohmy.gif

LaPalma what's up with him, should we get him at Milan !! happy.gif

I doubt he's good enough for Milan rolleyes.gif But for Bochum he's a great striker, exactly what we needed. Right now, he's the only player between Bochum and the relegation the 2. Bundesliga...
Gekas IS THE BEST!!!!! devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Nov 4 2006, 08:12 PM)
I doubt he's good enough for Milan rolleyes.gif But for Bochum he's a great striker, exactly what we needed. Right now, he's the only player between Bochum and the relegation the 2. Bundesliga...
Gekas IS THE BEST!!!!! devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif

Gekas again! Beautiful goal by the greek sensation! This makes 5 goals by him so far...
LaPalma
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Nov 17 2006, 09:47 PM)
Gekas again! Beautiful goal by the greek sensation! This makes 5 goals by him so far...

GEKAS!!!!!!!!!!!
agenth
Sebastian Deisler has retired from Football!!!
The 27-year old from Bayern Munich....
LaPalma
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 16 2007, 10:55 PM)
Sebastian Deisler has retired from Football!!!
The 27-year old from Bayern Munich....

He was a psycho....one of the most talented german players of the last 10 years of course, but he always had psychological problems and this stuff....despite his huge talent he just wasn't made for professional football...
KillerMax
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Jan 17 2007, 11:22 AM)
He was a psycho....one of the most talented german players of the last 10 years of course, but he always had psychological problems and this stuff....despite his huge talent he just wasn't made for professional football...

What kind of psychological problems?
LaPalma
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 17 2007, 11:59 PM)
What kind of psychological problems?

He was out for nine month because he had depressions. He couldn't handle the expectations everyone had about him. In Germany it's like everytime there is a young and talented player (and Deisler was VERY talented) people want to see a new superstar in him. And with Deisler it was like people saying "He will be the new Wolfgang Overath" and things like this. It just was too much for him.
When he made an huge impact in the Bundesliga he had the nickname "Basti Fantasti", now everyone calls him "Psycho Deisler"....
ToNTZa
It's sad that had to retire. Media surely can ruin people. sad.gif
agenth
Bayern Munich sack coach Magath

Bayern Munich have sacked their coach Felix Magath, Bild newspaper reported on its website on Wednesday.

A club spokesman said that he could not confirm the report.

The Bundesliga champions failed to win either of their first two matches since the winter break ended last week, losing 3-2 to Borussia Dortmund on Friday and drawing 0-0 against Bochum at home on Tuesday. That draw dropped Bayern to fourth place.

bad decision. I think it won't change anything.
Jack Sparrow
I think you're just stealing Kahn's lines...tongue.gif

How's my fav club Leverkusen doing?? wink.gif And Stuttgart?(almost exclusively coz Porsches are manufactured there!)

By the way does the word Bayer in Leverkusen have anything similar with Bayern in Munich.

Does it mean Bavarian?

BTW does Milan have a tie up with an car manufacturer now? I mean like Real and Arsenal have with Audi. So the players basically get to choose whichever Audi they like.

Isn't Alfa Romeo in Milan?

Shouldn't I open a new thread for this?

Do I have ADHD?

wink.gif tongue.gif
dst
Oh Jack is (finally) back... and hyperactively!!

Bayer basically means ....
a pharmaceutical company that can maybe provide you with (anti-)ADHD dope!

Alfa Romeo (ALFA stands for Anonima Lombarda Fabbrica Automobili) was founded in Milan yes (also Ferrari was originally a part of Alfa!!) but bloody FIAT took over cause of financial trouble.

Milan does make everything better and more beautiful than ugly Torino... cool.gif devil.gif

Audi is listed as Institutional Sponsor in acmilan.com.

(lazy b1tch)
Jack Sparrow
acmilan.com???!!! unsure.gif Is that like a website??
LaPalma
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 6 2007, 01:43 PM)
I think you're just stealing Kahn's lines...tongue.gif

How's my fav club Leverkusen doing?? wink.gif And Stuttgart?(almost exclusively coz Porsches are manufactured there!)

By the way does the word Bayer in Leverkusen have anything similar with Bayern in Munich.

Does it mean Bavarian?

BTW does Milan have a tie up with an car manufacturer now? I mean like Real and Arsenal have with Audi. So the players basically get to choose whichever Audi they like.

Isn't Alfa Romeo in Milan?

Shouldn't I open a new thread for this?

Do I have ADHD?

wink.gif tongue.gif

You seem to like cars....
Anyway, Stuttgart is doing extremely well, they're in third place now, and have a great young team with young striker Mario Gomez and other youngsters like Serda Tasci, Thomas Hitlsperger and so on.
Leverkusen is just crap. A shadow of what they used to be, especially after Berbatov is gone. Bernd Schneider is their only good player.
Schalke just beat Bremen 2:0 and has now taken the lead. Great game by Lincoln IMO. I think they'll win the Meisterschaft this year...

Oh and welcome back of course Cap'n
Jack Sparrow
You seem to like cars...

.....And Kaka can play a little football.

wink.gif Ich bin Petrolhead. Or something to that effect.
LaPalma
Just wanted to say...another two goals by greek sensation Theofanis Gekas....Bayern plays like crap...so does Bremen. best football team right now in Germany is Stuttgart. Gomez is THE discovery of the season. 13 goals by him so far. Another uprising talent is Manuel Neuer, Schalkes new 20 year old goalie. I'm sure he'll be the next Lehmann or maybe even the new Kahn.
Jack Sparrow
So is he a playmaking forward. If u do find one let me know.
dst
... double.
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Feb 26 2007, 02:43 PM)
Whys no one using the Bundesliga thread? Anyway, it wasn't enough against Aachen...a 2-2 draw in the end. But Gekas may become top scorer of the Bundesliga this year king.gif

I actually forgot about that thread. blush.gif

Aachen's second was a beauty! Maybe you should also look for defenders in the greek league thought cause you gave away the lead twice.

You think?? He only has scored around 12 goals, right?? How much has the top scorer scored ??

Oh and get used to Epalle's celebration, he always does that ! biggrin.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 26 2007, 03:09 PM)
I actually forgot about that thread. blush.gif

Aachen's second was a beauty! Maybe you should also look for defenders in the greek league thought cause you gave away the lead twice.

You think?? He only has scored around 12 goals, right?? How much has the top scorer scored ??

Oh and get used to Epalle's celebration, he always does that !  biggrin.gif

Hmmm....Aachens second should not have happened, but Bochum never manages to bring a lead over time... Gekas has scored 10 so far. Top scorer is Mario Gomez with 13 goals so far. To be honest I htink him or Kuranyi will be top scorer this year, maybe Makaay. But not Klose, he and Bremen play like crap recently...
dst
And why is Podolski having such a bad season ?
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 26 2007, 04:51 PM)
And why is Podolski having such a bad season ?

Because Bayern is very good in killing talents....
Tennie
Hamburg just beat Schalke, 2-0. Seems as if Schalke are choking again.
Jack Sparrow
Go Stuttgart. Hitzlsperger forever. Porsche forever!!!
dst
Go Werder!! cool.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Mar 2 2007, 10:40 PM)
Go Stuttgart. Hitzlsperger forever. Porsche forever!!!

laugh.gif
Withou Gomez Stuttgart is a mediocre team. Leverkusen and Schneiderinho thrashed them 3:1 cool.gif

Go Werder!! cool.gif

dry.gif
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Mar 5 2007, 02:22 PM)
dry.gif

Why?? What is it that you don't like in Werder?? They play the best football in Germany by far and they got Klose! king.gif

Who do you want for champion??
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 5 2007, 01:30 PM)
Why?? What is it that you don't like in Werder?? They play the best football in Germany by far and they got Klose!  king.gif

Who do you want for champion??

The dry.gif was because they beat Bochum 3-0 last weekend...stupid Aaron Hunt scoring a hattrick. Very talented young player though...
Who do I want as champion? Hmmm, I really like Bremen, them and Stuttgart are really playing great football. One of them should win this year. But to be honest I'm afraid Bayern will make it once again dry.gif
LaPalma
GEEEEEEEEEEEKAS! Another 2 goals by the Sirtaki Bomber, he killed Dortmund all alone. 12 goals by him so far....only 1 goal away from the top devil.gif
Jack Sparrow
Haha...yeah, I was wondering how long it would take for the lone Bochum dude to come waltzing in. biggrin.gif

So how come we don't see u here more often? Switched to supporting the merda have you? mad.gif
han2503
La Palma, when do Bayern play their next match and who is it aginst?
LaPalma
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 10 2007, 07:54 PM)
La Palma, when do Bayern play their next match and who is it aginst?

On Sunday...Top match of this week against Bremen.
han2503
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Mar 10 2007, 07:26 PM)
On Sunday...Top match of this week against Bremen.

How have they been playing in the league recently?

And comparing our performances to theirs, how do you think the ties will unfold?

I know there's 3 week's time before the games and things can chande, form can drop or pick up, but I would like to keep tabs on them but I don't get access to the German league matches
LaPalma
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 10 2007, 09:00 PM)
How have they been playing in the league recently?

And comparing our performances to theirs, how do you think the ties will unfold?

I know there's 3 week's time before the games and things can chande, form can drop or pick up, but I would like to keep tabs on them but I don't get access to the German league matches

Bayerns last 3 games:

Berlin - Bayern 2-3
Bayern - Wolfsburg 2-1
Aachen - Bayern 1-0

They've been playing better the couple of games since Hitzfeld took over as coach. On Sunday we'll see how they really are...
han2503
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Mar 10 2007, 08:12 PM)
Bayerns last 3 games:

Berlin - Bayern 2-3
Bayern - Wolfsburg 2-1
Aachen - Bayern 1-0

They've been playing better the couple of games since Hitzfeld took over as coach. On Sunday we'll see how they really are...

How good are that Aachen side?
LaPalma
QUOTE (han2503 @ Mar 10 2007, 10:00 PM)
How good are that Aachen side?

Aachen? They're not really good (as good as Bochum I would say). It's their first year in the Bundesliga since the 1960ies or so. Maybe they'll be relegated to the 2. Bundesliga after the season...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.