Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joaquin wants to leave betis
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
sansiro1708
I think that joaquin is pure talent

Joaquin has declared he's ready to quit Real Betis.

It's the first time the young winger has openly declared he's ready to leave Betis and revealed that Valencia had made an offer for him.

"They're a team that challenges for the Primera and Champions League regularly," said Joaquin. "Now I know they've come in for me with an offer of £10 million and (Mario) Regueiro."

He also said: "I have spoken with (coach) Javier Irureta and I told him that it is now time to sell me. Two months ago, I said that my stage here had finished. I have achieved everything I could at Betis and now I want to continue my career at another club."

i think it will be no problem to get him in sansiro if we make a decent offer
devilsmiley.gif !!!!QUICKLY!!! devilsmiley.gif
misha
It's should be moved
KillerMax
This is no Milan news.
YoungGun
Ance doesn't like wingers, that's why Milan has only Serginho is an ordinary winger.
Portman
Joaquin = wing.

Milan = no wings. rolleyes.gif
sansiro1708
so true you guys my bad goodheart.gif
dst
I'm not high guys just still playing it blind ... Valencia bought Joaquin and they have also bought a bunch of players spending about 65m EUR altogether ...

any chance they feel like unleashing Villa???

Not that I like him ... but you know ... trying to think positive and kill some thrown-away-by-our-board time!!!
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 25 2006, 12:45 AM)
I'm not high guys just still playing it blind ... Valencia bought Joaquin and they have also bought a bunch of players spending about 65m EUR altogether ...

any chance they feel like unleashing Villa???

Not that I like him ... but you know ... trying to think positive and kill some thrown-away-by-our-board time!!!

Even if this happens he can't play for us in the CL
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 25 2006, 01:57 AM)
Even if this happens he can't play for us in the CL

why are you doing this to me ... let the man dream now please tongue.gif

... sad.gif
LaPalma
Sevilla got a replacement for him...German international David Odonkor (22) I'm eager to see how he'll so in La Liga...
X-Offender
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 28 2006, 11:56 PM)
Sevilla got a replacement for him...German international David Odonkor (22) I'm eager to see how he'll so in La Liga...

You better say Betis cause Sevilla is another team. It's like saying Inter to Milan. wink.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2006, 11:27 PM)
You better say Betis cause Sevilla is another team. It's like saying Inter to Milan. wink.gif

Hmm... i don't know how the spanish people see this, but I think it's obvious here because as I wrote Odonkor is the replacement fo Joaqin who was a BETIS player wink.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 29 2006, 12:33 AM)
Hmm... i don't know how the spanish people see this, but I think it's obvious here because as I wrote Odonkor is the replacement fo Joaqin who was a BETIS player wink.gif

I know. I meant that saying Sevilla to Betis it's like saying Inter to Milan, for the fans.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.