Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Depor brings down milan...
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 06/07
berenike_10
Depor won to ac milan in the teresa herrera throphy , how the **** a team like deporvito will beat milan 3-1.. im just so pi**ed off... f*****g milan... realmad.gif

m1ke: Langauge please!
Costacurta
Though I seem to remeber a 4-0 embarassment in the San Siro not too long ago, I think Deportivo have been on the decline ever since, if they wenrt at the time. Still, depends on the squad that played, which I'd be interested to see, wthen we could assess it properly.
Portman
Copolla missed 3 times. 3 goals. rolleyes.gif
berenike_10
QUOTE (Costacurta @ Aug 13 2006, 04:27 PM)
Though I seem to remeber a 4-0 embarassment in the San Siro not too long ago, I think Deportivo have been on the decline ever since, if they wenrt at the time. Still, depends on the squad that played, which I'd be interested to see, wthen we could assess it properly.

Here you have it billy...

DEPORTIVO: Mackay; Rodri, Coloccini, Lopo, Sergio; Bodipo, Arizmendi, Riki, Juan Rodriguez; Arreloa, Barragan.
A disposizione: Munua; Manuel Pablo, De Guzman, Duscher, Verdù, Cristian, Ivan Perez

MILAN: Coppola; Cafu, Favalli, Costacurta, Serginho; Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kakà; Gilardino, Inzaghi.
A disposizione: Dida, Simic, Astori, Vogel, Jankulovski, Brocchi, Foggia, Amoroso, Borriello.
berenike_10
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 13 2006, 04:28 PM)
Copolla missed 3 times. 3 goals.  rolleyes.gif

why not dida ??? .....
misha
QUOTE (Costacurta @ Aug 14 2006, 12:27 AM)
Though I seem to remeber a 4-0 embarassment in the San Siro not too long ago,

You meant in Riazor
Costacurta
OMG, so thanks to the rookie GK, defensive legends such as Costacurta were made to seem incompetent at the back. I can't believe it. I am annoyed with Carlo. Does Kalac not play for us anymore. He is the no.2 keeper so why not him if not dida. I am disappointed.

Thank you for the teams Berenike_10.

Gila and Pippo obv not as lethal as they need to be. Roll on the new striker.
han2503
QUOTE (Costacurta @ Aug 13 2006, 10:46 PM)
OMG, so thanks to the rookie GK, defensive legends such as Costacurta were made to seem incompetent at the back. I can't believe it. I am annoyed with Carlo. Does Kalac not play for us anymore. He is the no.2 keeper so why not him if not dida. I am disappointed.

I think Carlo wanted to give him a chance to see what he could do, better this way then being stuck with only him in an important match, I definately think that he will go out on loan after this, maybe even give him to Livorna with the cash and get Amelia.

And the goals they scored where totally ridiculous, the 1st the gk cam out and left the net open and all the had to do was shoot into an empty net, the 2nd and 3rd where from direct free-kicks and only went in because of terrible positioning by the keeper
berenike_10
I think this will be a long long long season..i had it.. i have almos 10 years being loyal to milan... but i dunno if its the team or the boss itself i dunno , just look the current transfers for this season ... NONE .. NO big names, NO cracks... shev left, as well as rui, and then stam joined... just look inter, for good or bad they have been reinforced with wuite great players, just look crespo, and maicon ... humm they also got zlatan, and this jerks are plannig to bring ronaldo... ''the turkey''... they are mad...
berenike_10
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 13 2006, 04:52 PM)
I think Carlo wanted to give him a chance to see what he could do, better this way then being stuck with only him in an important match, I definately think that he will go out on loan after this, maybe even give him to Livorna with the cash and get Amelia.

And the goals they scored where totally ridiculous, the 1st the gk cam out and left the net open and all the had to do was shoot into an empty net, the 2nd and 3rd where from direct free-kicks and only went in because of terrible positioning by the keeper

So han, i a few words... Coppola sucks.... right ???
berenike_10
QUOTE (Costacurta @ Aug 13 2006, 04:46 PM)

any time, and billy

it's richard ...

later pal.
m1ke
Guys, take a step back. We lost to a reasonably good side, it's a shame - but we're not 100% yet. We're probably not even 75%.

You can tell by the team sheet that Carlo saw this as a fitness test. Who cares if Coppola played poor, how many Serie A/CL games is he likely to play this season? (ok, let's hope Dida doesn't get injured wink.gif).

I'm not saying I wouldn't like Milan to win every game, but at this point of the season I think Carlo is right in giving everyone a run to get the fitness levels up. Let's judge the team in games that really count - 2nd leg against Red Star.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Costacurta @ Aug 14 2006, 01:46 AM)

No Costacurta was the rock in our defence .. He was the Captain and put out a good example, never beaten to the ball.

Copolla, I am glade he failed now rather than later.. So now we know that he will not take part with us this season wink.gif Just like Ethuropolis (spelling unsure.gif ) in the states last season, he never played at all after that game cool.gif
YoungGun
Oh guys, this is a friendly match ... Don't worry!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (YoungGun @ Aug 14 2006, 02:54 AM)

Not worry .. But getting to know who is fit enough to play in the competitive competitions ahead
Warchant
QUOTE (YoungGun @ Aug 13 2006, 06:54 PM)

seriously...when did fans start caring about friendly matches

chelsea lost to the freakin mls all-stars...i doubt that means they're going to suck this year
berenike_10
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 13 2006, 05:56 PM)
Not worry .. But getting to know who is fit enough to play in the competitive competitions ahead

So .. coppola on loan.. have you think guys in amelia as the first option, if we dont get to sign buffon ( most likely )... adn dida can go back to brazil
berenike_10
QUOTE (Warchant @ Aug 13 2006, 06:03 PM)
seriously...when did fans start caring about friendly matches

chelsea lost to the freakin mls all-stars...i doubt that means they're going to suck this year

At least they didn't let a trohpy go... i dont care is a friendly, they have to show they are the best all time... BTW shev score his first official goal as a chelsea former player.
X-Offender
OMG, what was that? Coppola was disastrous. We should loan him immediately, I don't even understand why we signed him. He sucks. If it wouldn't have been for him, the result wouldn't be that. Anyway, this was just a friendly as said above, so I didn't care at all that we lost.
RD.X
Since, all of you say it was Coppola's fault I guess our loss is not so big in terms of lowering our team's morale.The best thing to do as X-Offender said is to loan him out to some smaller club.
han2503
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Aug 13 2006, 10:56 PM)
So han, i a few words... Coppola sucks.... right ???

Yes
GULLIVER
Nothing serious. But still something to worry.
dst
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 14 2006, 02:34 AM)
Just like Ethuropolis (spelling unsure.gif)

that was Eleftheropoulos!!! tongue.gif

anyway ... Copolla will have a story to tell his grandchildren of how he played for Milan ... once!!!!and then he gets his princess and goes on loan somewhere in the vast plains of Italy ... The End!!!!!!!!!!

I would bash the team too (I'm still not a nice person) but I didn't watch the game ... laugh.gif

No, really ... I think the team did unexpectedly well in last week's CL prem (prem man I would bash UEFA too but it's for good in the end cause of the postponement of new season's kick-off) match; I expected everyone to flop from the 60th minute but everyone played great till the end and I was like ohmy.gif .Milan Lab oh my God that was less than two weeks of preparation for God's sake!!!!
This tournament was just a test ... it's better to lose now in friendlies to make important notes!!

Do you guys think Gattuso is human???? unsure.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 14 2006, 11:02 AM)
Do you guys think Gattuso is human????  unsure.gif

I know what you mean, especially after the tiresome World Cup Italy played. He really impressed me.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Costacurta @ Aug 13 2006, 11:46 PM)

Have you seen the Australia - Croatia WC match? After that, Kalac should be...

Calm down, it`s just a friendly match
jbryant1
What happened?

Did see the match?

Not a good result against a medoicre Spanish side.

Of course we have some injury problems.
X-Offender
Let's take it this way:

With Dida > Deportivo 0 - 1 Milan
With Coppola > Deportivo 3 - 1 Milan

The first two goals were embarrasing, didn't watch the third.
Costacurta
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 14 2006, 12:34 AM)
No Costacurta was the rock in our defence .. He was the Captain and put out a good example, never beaten to the ball.

Copolla, I am glade he failed now rather than later.. So now we know that he will not take part with us this season wink.gif  Just like Ethuropolis (spelling unsure.gif ) in the states last season, he never played at all after that game cool.gif

I am relieved at hearing that, thank you very much Rossoneri7, he can always be relied upon, which is prob why they kept him another year.

As for Copolla, hopefully we wont see him again.

Also, Fillipo Simone, I did see Kalac's blunder in the WC match, but one blunders still got to be better than 3! In truth theyre both obv hopeless and we need a new 2nd keeper. Why did we get rid of Abbiati on loan anyway.
KillerMax
QUOTE (Costacurta @ Aug 15 2006, 08:48 AM)
Why did we get rid of Abbiati on loan anyway.

Becuase he does not want to sit on the bench anymore.

As for keepers, I'm pretty sure Dida will be replaced by a new world class keepers next year and Fioei could also retore and be replaced with a younger keeper.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.