Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 12/8/06 - Atletico Madrid - Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 06/07
Pages: 1, 2
han2503
Just found out about this game on the official site, it's tomorrow.

Whoever can watch mediaset, it will be on Italia 1 at 23:00 CET
misha
I only have Canale 5 sad.gif They showing Juve - Inter tonight
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 11 2006, 12:49 PM)
I only have Canale 5  sad.gif  They showing Juve - Inter tonight

Is it on settellitie? because if it is then you would probably also have Italia 1 since they are both mediaset channels
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 11 2006, 02:55 PM)
Is it on settellitie? because if it is then you would probably also have Italia 1 since they are both mediaset channels

It is satellite , but it's not private one but restricted meaning it's controled by a company that for monthly fee providing a lot of channels however they decide which foreign channels to include and Italia 1 isn't one of them
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 11 2006, 01:16 PM)
It is satellite , but it's not private one but restricted meaning it's controled by a company that for monthly fee providing a lot of channels however they decide which foreign channels to include and Italia 1 isn't one of them

Well sry man, hope that someone could find a link to a stream. On the official website they mentioned that Gourcuff could be a starter so I'm excited to see this match, I hope that Carlo will give Foggia a chance maybe even as the supporting forward
X-Offender
I think Italia 1 is not going to show it live cause the match is at 21:00 (italian time) and they're going to show it at 23:00. Hopefully an albanian channel is going to transmit it live so I won't have any problems.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 11 2006, 01:51 PM)
I think Italia 1 is not going to show it live cause the match is at 21:00 (italian time) and they're going to show it at 23:00. Hopefully an albanian channel is going to transmit it live so I won't have any problems.

Yeah just like the Lecco match, still no problem, I'm just glad that I'll get to see it live or not.
Portman
Here, Sport TV is only showing today's Moretti Cup with Juve, Inter and Napoli. sad.gif

Hope Torres score some goals to open Braida's eyes.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 11 2006, 03:10 PM)
Here, Sport TV is only showing today's Moretti Cup with Juve, Inter and Napoli.  sad.gif

Hope Torres score some goals to open Braida's eyes.

That's what I'm hoping. We're very lucky to play against Atletico, great chance for Galliani and Braida to make some discussions about Torres.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 11 2006, 02:11 PM)
That's what I'm hoping. We're very lucky to play against Atletico, great chance for Galliani and Braida to make some discussions about Torres.

Both of them have already said they wanted him, the problem is, does he want to leave atletico and will atletico let him go?

You know what we should do, we should tell them to let us buy Torres we give them the cash and we even forget about the millions they already owe us, I think that could be tempting enough
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 11 2006, 03:16 PM)
Both of them have already said they wanted him, the problem is, does he want to leave atletico and will atletico let him go?

You know what we should do, we should tell them to let us buy Torres we give them the cash and we even forget about the millions they already owe us, I think that could be tempting enough

Yeah. And if that doesn't work, we can still give them something like 30-35 millions + Amoroso. That would be tempting too.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 11 2006, 02:18 PM)
Yeah. And if that doesn't work, we can still give them something like 30-35 millions + Amoroso. That would be tempting too.

Or we could treathen them, tell them to give us our money back if they don't let us buy Torres tongue.gif
Portman
I wouldn't mind the 4 strikers: Inzaghi, Gilardino, Torres, Borriello. rolleyes.gif

OK, I'll keep dreaming... cool.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 11 2006, 05:16 PM)

Kezman .. said at a press conference that Athletico were good enough to challenge for honers without Torres. This was before the transfer window opened.

Torres's agent stated a while back that Torres was always going to show loyalty for Athletico, because it was the only club he ever knew, but the interest from Milan is very tempting

Torres knows that if he comes to Milan, he will accomplish fenominal things, especially since he will be garenteed a first team slot in a team like Milan ..
No comment devil.gif
rjpado
if we get torres this weeked, is he eligible to play the 2nd leg of the red star game?
X-Offender
QUOTE (rjpado @ Aug 11 2006, 04:47 PM)
if we get torres this weeked, is he eligible to play the 2nd leg of the red star game?

I think so, since he has been preparing with Atletico and it's not like he just came from vacations.
rjpado
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 11 2006, 11:51 PM)
I think so, since he has been preparing with Atletico and it's not like he just came from vacations.

i think he's prepared physically, but does uefa rules permit him to play?
Portman
QUOTE (rjpado @ Aug 11 2006, 03:54 PM)

No. Just in the CL group stage and on.
han2503
QUOTE (rjpado @ Aug 11 2006, 03:54 PM)

No because his name wasn't submitted in the 23 man list for the qualifier given to EUFA
amancik
now that you mention it ... i think our surprise transfer/s depend on the outcome of the second-leg match ...

anyway, for this match ... I hope that Gourcuff and Foggia will feature ... and I don't think Kaka' will play bcoz he's still unfit ...

Boriello should start with Gilardino at front
Gourcuff, Seedorf, Gattuso and Ambrosini in mid
Kaladze, Costacurta, Simic and Cafu at the back
han2503
I think we should get adventerous with our formation since this is a friendly, Kaka and Gila should play since they seem like the ones that are lacking the most in match fitness.

How about this formation

Cafu--Simic--Billy--Serginho
--------Gattuso--Pirlo---------
--Foggia---Gourcuff---Kaka--
--------------Gila---------------

Or we could go with the xmas tree

---Gattuso--Pirlo--Seedorf---
-------Goucuff--Kaka---------
--------------Gila--------------

Or we could just go with the same old formation, but since Pippo doesn't look like he needs to gain any match fitness I would much rather save him for later against Red star.

So I would use this

-------------Kaka--------------
----------Gila---Foggia--------

or

----------Gourcuff-------------
--------------------Kaka-------
------------Gila----------------

Even though I know that any of these won't happen and we'll just play with the same old 4-3-1-2 with Pippo and Gila upfront
Portman
I really hope Torres to destroy our defence. 3-0 or something. Hattrick. biggrin.gif

Would be great. Maybe then Don Silvio says "OK, I'll open my pocket kids". smile.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 11 2006, 08:19 PM)
I really hope Torres to destroy our defence. 3-0 or something. Hattrick.  biggrin.gif

Would be great. Maybe then Don Silvio says "OK, I'll open my pocket kids".  smile.gif

I don't think it will happen but let's see, as I said before it's not all up to us, it'wether he wants to leave and if atletico will let him leave.
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 11 2006, 08:35 PM)
I don't think it will happen but let's see, as I said before it's not all up to us, it'wether he wants to leave and if atletico will let him leave.

Yes... too. I heard somewhere that he'll probably renewing with Atletico soon. Until 2009.
amancik
why can't we just raise young strikers from the academy? I mean Maldini, Costacurta were from the academy weren't they?
han2503
QUOTE (amancik @ Aug 11 2006, 08:39 PM)
why can't we just raise young strikers from the academy? I mean Maldini, Costacurta were from the academy weren't they?

It's not that simple, since we don't have the time for the academy to develop a world class striker, and even so I doubt they will have the chance to brake into the first team, look at Foggia, he is a great telent, but will he have enough playing time to continue to develop into what promises to be a world class player? I gues we'll just have to wait and see
florenti1
At what time is this match?
vito_online
i´m french and i´m on holiday in portugal and i have made 500 kilometers to buy my ticket for athletico madrid vs milan. I hope that gourcuff will start the game to show to all the rossoneris he´s a great player. Forza Milan smile.gif
han2503
QUOTE (florenti1 @ Aug 11 2006, 09:13 PM)
At what time is this match?

It's originally at 9pm CET but if you are going to watch it on Italia 1 they are going to show it at 11pm CET
KillerMax
QUOTE (vito_online @ Aug 11 2006, 03:13 PM)
i´m french and i´m on holiday in portugal and i have made 500 kilometers to buy my ticket for athletico madrid vs milan. I hope that gourcuff will start the game to show to all the rossoneris he´s a great player. Forza Milan smile.gif

Welcome!! smile.gif

Anyways, all this talk about Torres coming... Please STOP! You're giving me a heart attack!
han2503
QUOTE (vito_online @ Aug 11 2006, 09:13 PM)

So did you see Gourcuff play a lot of games when he was at Rennes?
m1ke
QUOTE (amancik @ Aug 11 2006, 07:53 PM)
now that you mention it ... i think our surprise transfer/s depend on the outcome of the second-leg match ...

han2503
SQUAD FOR LA CORUNA
8/12/2006
GOALKEEPERS: DIDA (1) - COPPOLA (78) - FACCHIN (33)

DEFENDERS: ASTORI (34) - BONERA (25) - CAFU (2) - COSTACURTA (5) - FAVALLI (19) - JANKULOVSKI (18) - SERGINHO (27) - SIMIC (17)

MIDFIELDERS: ANTONELLI (35) - AMBROSINI (23) - BROCCHI (32) - FOGGIA (83) - GATTUSO (8)- GOURCUFF (20) - KAKA’ (22) - PIRLO (21) - SEEDORF (10) - VOGEL (14)

STRIKERS: AMOROSO (37) - BORRIELLO (12) - GILARDINO (11) - INZAGHI (9)
Rossoneri7
Our front line ..^^^.. Very weak sad.gif
I_Rossoneri
I've heard that this will be our starting lineup:
Dida

Cafu Bonera Simic Favalli

Ambrosini Pirlo Gourcuff

Kaka

Gilardino Amoroso

I'm not too keen on Favalli at LB but apart from that I'm happy that Gourcuff and Kaka are both playing devilsmiley.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (m1ke @ Aug 11 2006, 11:23 PM)

Any chance of that smiley in v2 m1ke?
m1ke
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 12 2006, 02:58 PM)
Any chance of that smiley in v2 m1ke?

Of course wink.gif
Portman
In bwin.com , it says that the match was delayed till 22:00.

EDIT

MATCH HAS STARTED!
Portman
MILAN: Dida; Bonera, Simic, Favalli, Jankulovski; Brocchi, Vogel, Ambrosini; Gourcuff; Borriello, Amoroso.

A disposizione: Coppola, Cafu, Astori, Gattuso, Foggia, Seedorf, Kakà, Serginho, Gilardino.
-
ATLETICO MADRID: Franco; Sefairidis, Perea, Pernia, Pablo; Rodriguez, Petrov, Gabi, Luccin; Aguero, Torres.

A disposizione: Cuellar; Antonio Lopez, Costinha, Galletti, Kezman, Ze vCastro, Valera, Miguel, Mista
YoungGun
Their squad is really stronger than us
Portman
QUOTE (YoungGun @ Aug 12 2006, 08:43 PM)
Their squad is really stronger than us

They're playing with their first 11. rolleyes.gif

I'll be surprise if we get a draw.

PS: I think the team who win this match will play Deportivo on tomorro's final.
I_Rossoneri
Anyone watching the game?
Portman
HT: 0-0 rolleyes.gif
Minami
@Portugal How d'you know??
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 12 2006, 08:53 PM)
HT: 0-0  rolleyes.gif

HT already? huh.gif
Portman
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 12 2006, 08:56 PM)
HT already? huh.gif

Yup.
I_Rossoneri
Did you watch it?
Portman
2nd half underway...
Darunia
Milan is up 1-0!
Portman
GOOOOOLL MILAN! 1-0!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.