Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Van Nistelrooy to madrid
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
berenike_10
Van Nistelrooy has moved to real madrid... is official., i dunno what the fu@k are they waiting to sign in some big names for the squad
han2503
QUOTE (berenike_10 @ Jul 27 2006, 07:22 PM)
Van Nistelrooy has moved to real madrid... is official., i dunno what the fu@k are they waiting to sign in some big names for the squad

Oh please you didn't want van nistelroy right???

Real are filling their squad with players who are all 30 + years of age, let's see how long it will take them to get back where they had been these past few years
Jack Sparrow
huh.gif Whatever next...they'll make an offer to Marco Van Basten to play as forward for them. Does Real intend to be some kind of retirement home? Well at least they'll be able to sell some shirts. laugh.gif
Warchant
i don't think this is milan news

moved
jbryant1
I think it will be interesting to see all these guys on Madrid. Capello was right about signing Emerson and Cannavaro because they really lacked defense last season.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (jbryant1 @ Jul 28 2006, 05:25 AM)
I think it will be interesting to see all these guys on Madrid. Capello was right about signing Emerson and Cannavaro because they really lacked defense last season.

Yes both signing were crucial for them, but Van Nistelrooy ?! Never liked him, probably better that he is a Madrid player than a Milan player biggrin.gif
dudernahata
good thing that one is crossed off gallianis list. one more down though. so crespo or tevez.
Portman
Real Madrid is changing...
dst
...to what?
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Jul 28 2006, 03:58 PM)
...to what?

You'll see.

I don't believe Real is gonna be the same as the last 2 years. Real will be back on the top of Europe again this year. Without a shadow of a doubt.
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jul 28 2006, 07:00 PM)
I don't believe Real is gonna be the same as the last 2 years. Real will be back on the top of Europe again this year. Without a shadow of a doubt.

I doubt it ... and they're going to play mediocre football too I think ... but, we'll have to see, but at least this summer they're having pre-season training ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.