Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: will milan retain title
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
personally I think juventus will reglated to serie b and will milan retain title last year
Nova
personally i dont think this belongs in the transfer thread biggrin.gif

Well , there are many versions of the verdict... I hope offcourse juve will go to Serie C , Milan awarded 2 scudettos ... the rest doesnt matter smile.gif
GULLIVER
I'll ask another question, which has been asked here many times.

Should Milan retain titles??
dst
I don't care ...

... give them to Inter !!!
LaPalma
They'll definetely go to Inter... but I don't really won't the, because we don't deserve them!
han2503
The titles should not be gevin to anyone especially Inter they don't deserve them.
dudernahata
ya the titles should just be forgotten because its not much of a victory to be in 3rd place and win the title haha
milanista1899
QUOTE (dudernahata @ Jul 4 2006, 07:53 PM)
ya the titles should just be forgotten because its not much of a victory to be in 3rd place and win the title haha

You mean 2nd place! lol. rolleyes.gif Why not accept them if they were to be awarded? We'd have 19 - only 1 away from the 2nd star, and also we'd wear the Italian shield on our jerseys and that always looks good! biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Jul 5 2006, 04:28 AM)
You mean 2nd place! lol. rolleyes.gif Why not accept them if they were to be awarded? We'd have 19 - only 1 away from the 2nd star, and also we'd wear the Italian shield on our jerseys and that always looks good!  biggrin.gif

I think he refered to Inter but anyway I don't want the titles, IMO they shouldn't be awarded to noone, and yeah the shield looks awesome but I don't like to have it that way ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.