Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: would you like Cannavaro in Milan?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
dst
I know it seems a little stupid and you might say that he's not going
anywhere but if Cappello is going to leave Juventus then some players may consider leaving too...so..I only based my thought on that...
I would like him!!!

PS Buffon Maybe???
milan00047
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 7 2006, 01:47 PM)
I know it seems a little stupid and you might say that he's not going
anywhere but if Cappello is going to leave Juventus then some players may consider leaving too...so..I only based my thought on that...
I would like him!!!
PS Buffon Maybe???

Rightly phrased.
Cannavaro would be devilsmiley.gif great at Milan.
But is he not old? huh.gif
You and alot of people thinking about this must have thought it perhaps 5-6 years ago. smile.gif
shoryuken
Not now; he turns 33 in september.
Portman
Old.

Milan need new blood. Young people.
naurif
the last thing we need is another aging defender. if it was abt three years ago, then definitely yes smile.gif

we need young defenders chris or alex.
whoarethepatriots
How good is his little brother (paolo)

Would he be worth a shot?
dst
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Mar 10 2006, 11:34 PM)
How good is his little brother (paolo)

Would he be worth a shot?

I dunno!!!what about Kaka's brother Digao do you know anything about him???
whoarethepatriots
Kaka's little bro trained with the Milan youth side for a bit and now i think he is at loan to a Serie B side
KillerMax
He has shitty attitude.
He is too short.
He is on the aging side.
So no, I don't want him in Milan.
Costacurta
Personally, I do not think Cannavaro is all he is cracked up to be. Having said that, I find it a real problem identifying top class defenders, especially centre-backs. I just don't think too many exist anymore. It's a shame Germnay's once plentiful supply of class centre-backs has dried up, much like Italy's has. The only nation I think with any decent, fresher defenders is Argentina. If a proper CB was to be found, I think I would probably advocate Samuel, taking everything into consideration.
LaPalma
Yap, Germany's centre backs aren't what they used to be. They're not even good enough for the Bundesliga.
I guess the Netherlands have some talented centre-backs such as Bouhlarouz an Maduro. An awesome player for Milan would be Bayern Munichs Lucio, one of the best centre backs in the world, and with 27 he's not too old either, he also never gives up on winning a match.
Chris and especially Alex are very good defenders as well.
And btw I don't want too see Cannavaro playing for Milan, he might be world class now, but we all know that ageing defenders suffer much from injuries...
dst
Real seem to be willing to offer him a 3-year contract!!!!! huh.gif
dst
What about now?? I still want him!
Tennie
If we could get him without selling our collective souls? Sure, even though he'd only play a couple of years. At least we'd be doing the Azzurri a service by getting him out of Madrid. smile.gif

However, I rather think he'll stay in Madrid for one more year and then return to Italy and play with Napoli alongside his kid brother.
Jack Sparrow
Ok....but then this effectively leaves Kaladze as second choice sub. Since Canna would be first choice for Maldini. Nope..too much disharmony if this comes ...
dst
So, you're telling me Kaladze would be so disappointed that he would finally leaves us!?? Then I desperately want Canna in Milan!! biggrin.gif
Jack Sparrow
Well...that and Bonera would be going to waste. I'm pretty sure Kaladze renewed coz he was happy being first change. Further down the order..naah.
misha
He won't accept the bench, old and wants to end his career at Napoli...
Rossoneri7
I don't think Madrid will sell him, but if there is a chance and Milan do go for him. Then he is worth it. Though he is at 33, let us not forget Paolo and Costacurta, when they were at that age wink.gif cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.