Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phillip Lahm
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Transfers
milan00047
Anyone (clubs) considering the Bayern Munich Defeder Phillip Lahm?
why not we buy him?Along with Alex.need being young defenders
21.Phillip LAhm
Position  Defence 

Date & place of birth  11 November 1983 in Munich 

Previous clubs  FT München Gern (bis 1995)
Bayern Munich (1995 - 2003)
VfB Stuttgart (2003 - 2005, loan) 

Date signed  1 July 2005 

Contract until  30 June 2007 

Career record  Appeared at EURO 2004
German U-19 Youth Championship 2001, 2002 

I_Rossoneri
Anyone see him play? I can't say I have.
DugiNesta
is he good ? and in wich postion he play ??
Portman
Yes, he's good. Not tall, but he's right-back or left-back (can do both). Quick and can easily cross.

But... is this a rumour or what?

I don't believe we're going to sign Lahm. He's Bayern Munchen' future. They won't sell him.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 4 2006, 02:12 PM)
But... is this a rumour or what?

Think it's a suggestion cool.gif
milan00047
QUOTE (Sheva Is Brilliant @ Jan 7 2006, 08:04 AM)
Think it's a suggestion  cool.gif

Absolutely cool.gif
EsE_VaTo19
Would be nice to see lahm in a milan shirt. seen him play a few times. he can play in positions similiar to zambrotta (LB,RB,LM,RM). good thing is that he can play with both feet and is only 20-21 so he still got plenty of yrs to go. aswell wouldnt mind seeing alex in a milan shirt he only 23 and he a machine in PSV 1 of the best defenders in the Eredivisie. aswell Kompany would be mad as in a milan shirt he only 20 and already prob the best defender in the belgium league. ive seen what he can do in some compilations of him and he can do some amazing things and he also has a decent cross and can score goals to both with his head and feet.
naurif
yup, lahm is one of the greatest comin from the young generation. i wud be more than happy to see him in the milan shirt. devil.gif
dst
he performed well against us last week!!!!
milan00047
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 28 2006, 09:41 PM)
he performed well against us last week!!!!

Well you might put it this way
"A good stand in for Luzarazu" smile.gif
pirlazo
Lahm is the worst player of Bayern Munich
KillerMax
QUOTE (pirlazo @ Apr 24 2006, 01:52 AM)

rolleyes.gif
ok...
amancik
too small ... need big players ...
dst
QUOTE (pirlazo @ Apr 24 2006, 10:52 AM)

huh.gif ??? huh.gif
HA HA biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
we're talking about Phillip Lahm if you didn't notice
pirlazo
I was too.
dst
QUOTE (pirlazo @ May 3 2006, 05:05 PM)
I was too.

OK he looks dumb and maybe you don't like Germans but other than that..What's so bad about him???
pirlazo
I don´t think he is the player we needs, that´s all.
dst
QUOTE (pirlazo @ May 9 2006, 01:05 PM)
I don´t think he is the player we needs, that´s all.

ok I get this...but do you really think he's Bayern's worst player???
pirlazo
QUOTE (dst @ May 9 2006, 10:49 AM)
ok I get this...but do you really think he's Bayern's worst player???

Well, maybe Ze Roberto can get this award too. rolleyes.gif
LaPalma
Lahm is definitely not the worst player of Bayern Munich. In fact he's one of the most talented german Players. Have you seen him performing during the EURO 2004? Along with Michael Ballack he was the best in the german team
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (pirlazo @ May 9 2006, 05:17 PM)
Well, maybe Ze Roberto can get this award too. rolleyes.gif

Phillip Lahm was an amazing player when he was in VfB Stuttgart; which the German Giants had to have as the future of their team. I dont know why you disagree with this. This season wasnt his best of seasons, that was what I have been told by a friend who watches the Bundos Liga.

It's his first season with Bayern, so you could compare his performance with that of Gilardinos this season.
pirlazo
QUOTE (LaPalma @ May 9 2006, 02:29 PM)
Lahm is definitely not the worst player of Bayern Munich. In fact he's one of the most talented german Players. Have you seen him performing during the EURO 2004? Along with Michael Ballack he was the best in the german team

In this days to be one of the most talented German players is not a very difficult thing.; but I don´t think so about Lahm.

If you see the match Bayern - Milan you maybe remember how the crowd whistle him. And they know him better than us.
LaPalma
If you see the match Bayern - Milan you maybe remember how the crowd whistle him. And they know him better than us.

[/quote]

Hey, there some very talented german players, yet there unknown outside of Germany ( yap...I'm german...). Players such as as Schweinsteiger, Mertesacker, Podolski, Lahm, Borowski and Jannsen who are barely known by non-germans. I agree that germany only had bad players in the late ninetys but the Players I've listed are all between 19 an 25 years old. Keep this names in mind when you watch the World Cup biggrin.gif
Some of them might even be good enough to play for Milan in some years
pirlazo
QUOTE (LaPalma @ May 9 2006, 03:15 PM)
Hey, there some very talented german players, yet there unknown outside of Germany ( yap...I'm german...). Players such as as Schweinsteiger, Mertesacker, Podolski, Lahm, Borowski and Jannsen ...Keep this names in mind when you watch the World Cup  biggrin.gif 
Some of them might even be good enough to play for Milan in some years

I´m sure that players like Schweinsteiger or Podolski will be great players in future.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.