> Cannavaro to join Mulan in January?

xcube
post Dec 24 2008, 02:27 PM
Post #16

Pulcini 97

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 333

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Dec 24 2008, 01:07 PM) *
Looks like we're more obsessed with collecting washed-up Ballon d'Or winners than opening our eyes to our real needs. a 35yo defender? don't we have enough of these OLD players who can't consistently perform at a high level due to their age?

This is pathetic.

Thank You , That what i want to say, there is so many over 30 yr player in the team look at juventus they have 23 yr average team.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

xcube
post Dec 24 2008, 02:29 PM
Post #17

Pulcini 97

QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Dec 24 2008, 12:57 PM) *
no real young option for our short term fix

there is No short term in AC Milan Policy im sorry to say that .. we need whole new vision for the team

+Quote Post

Rivaldo
post Dec 24 2008, 04:32 PM
Post #18

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 1,063

QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Dec 24 2008, 02:21 PM) *
Combined age: 138.

nice (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

QUOTE (mishie @ Dec 24 2008, 02:21 PM) *
i can only imagine...but the problems are Maldini won't play as left-back anymore and i don't think Nesta will get over this injury (xmas cheer in short supply (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )

Eh.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post

whoarethepatriot...
post Dec 24 2008, 06:51 PM
Post #19

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 782

He may be a good option for six months but RM wont let go on loan. If he joins permenantly and a younger option is ignored i will commit suicide outside of Milanello

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Dec 24 2008, 07:18 PM
Post #20

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

Cannavaro to join Mulan in January?

(IMG:http://www.cartoondollemporium.com/disney/mulan1.jpg) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Zed.D
post Dec 24 2008, 11:47 PM
Post #21

Primavera

Member No.: 1,265

QUOTE (xcube @ Dec 24 2008, 05:59 PM) *
there is No short term in AC Milan Policy

That's exactly what I wanted to say.

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Dec 24 2008, 10:21 PM) *
He may be a good option for six months but RM wont let go on loan. If he joins permenantly and a younger option is ignored i will commit suicide outside of Milanello

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

Rivaldo
post Dec 25 2008, 05:23 PM
Post #22

Giovanissimi Regionali B

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Dec 24 2008, 07:18 PM) *

Ooooooooooooooooooooooops (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post

acid911
post Dec 25 2008, 05:30 PM
Post #23

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Rivaldo @ Dec 25 2008, 09:23 PM) *
Ooooooooooooooooooooooops

Yeah, I had a naughty little feeling too after reading the thread title. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/innocent.gif) Hehe.

+Quote Post

Rivaldo
post Dec 26 2008, 05:13 PM
Post #24

Giovanissimi Regionali B

It will be better if MUlan and Canna join Milan?))))))))

+Quote Post

acid911
post Dec 26 2008, 05:19 PM
Post #25

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (Rivaldo @ Dec 26 2008, 09:13 PM) *
It will be better if MUlan and Canna join Milan?))))))))

Lol, yeah both are more than welcome. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/96.gif) Then again, maybe Mulan can defend better than Cannavaro. He's been one of the very greats, but is getting a bit old. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing him here, but not at the expense of another, younger defender.

Let's wait and see what happens, though. For all it's worth, it could be a big rumor!

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Dec 26 2008, 06:22 PM
Post #26

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

Galliani on Radio Radio denied Milan would make a swoop for a defender this transfer window and pointed out that there was no truth in Cannavaro-Milan or Mexes-Milan for that matter. But he did stress that Thiago Silva will be playing an important role from next season and that Milan will be looking for a left back and a midfielder in this winter transfer window.

+Quote Post

xcube
post Dec 26 2008, 11:36 PM
Post #27

Pulcini 97

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 26 2008, 06:22 PM) *
Galliani on Radio Radio denied Milan would make a swoop for a defender this transfer window and pointed out that there was no truth in Cannavaro-Milan or Mexes-Milan for that matter. But he did stress that Thiago Silva will be playing an important role from next season and that Milan will be looking for a left back and a midfielder in this winter transfer window.

Thiago Silva is important to the team but dont forget that we need more defender replace for maldini - kaladze - yanko - zambarota - nesta they all in mid and last 30's (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) so exactly we need a major revelation in the defense and the mid-field but the 2nd (mid-field) could give you more @ this time... Silvi we dont need big names we need good players that are helpful.

i believe that good team that gain money from wining titles not from selling shirts of famous player.

+Quote Post

MizNelson
post Dec 27 2008, 12:13 AM
Post #28

Dida per sempre

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 3,563

QUOTE (xcube @ Dec 26 2008, 02:36 PM) *
i believe that good team that gain money from wining titles not from selling shirts of famous player.

Not necessarily.

+Quote Post

xcube
post Dec 27 2008, 12:23 AM
Post #29

Pulcini 97

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Dec 26 2008, 11:13 PM) *
Not necessarily.

Point of view and i respect that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post

han2503
post Dec 27 2008, 09:19 AM
Post #30

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Dec 24 2008, 02:07 PM) *
Looks like we're more obsessed with collecting washed-up Ballon d'Or winners than opening our eyes to our real needs. a 35yo defender? don't we have enough of these OLD players who can't consistently perform at a high level due to their age?

This is pathetic.

I agree about the whole Ballon d'Or thing. Galliani just likes to attract the attention by saying we have this many Ballon d'Or winners on our team, it's the same thing as the whole 'most titled club in the world thing' It really makes me want to smack him upside the head and tell him to shut up when he mentions it.

But as for the whole Cannavaro thing, I personally think it's a good solution as a 1 year maximum 2 year fix, but only if he's not the only quality defender coming in, we need someone that can give the team not just a good year but a good decade. With Nesta and Paolo both being so injury prone Cannavaro would be a short term replacement for them, given that we are in the winter break and no club will sell their good defenders now, there aren't really any top quality defenders out there that we can buy in the summer given the fact that they are already with big clubs and won't be sold.

Imo, getting Cannavaro in the winter break would be a really good deal for us, concidering the timing and the player's quality. I know he's never really been great for Real, but he's always been his usual solid self for the Azzurri. I think bringing him in and someone younger for the defence is a must concidering our situation atm

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 08:58 PM