Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Milan confirm Allegri for 2013-14

kurtsimonw
post Mar 26 2013, 06:02 PM
Post #61

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

I don't understand why clubs need to come out with this. Why not see where we are in the summer? We could go on a terrible run and finish 4th, then why should he stay?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

acid911
post Mar 26 2013, 06:35 PM
Post #62

Berretti

Member No.: 3,736

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 26 2013, 11:02 PM) *
I don't understand why clubs need to come out with this. Why not see where we are in the summer? We could go on a terrible run and finish 4th, then why should he stay?

Well, what's there to understand? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif) Don't know about clubs, but Galliani at least lives by these shenanigans. In fact, he probably cannot even digest his breakfast unless he burps out statements like these. I suppose it's too much to expect saneness from the guy most of the time, it really is.

So much so that I can now make out when he is telling the truth, so much shtick I've heard from Fester.

+Quote Post

mishie
post May 30 2013, 12:54 PM
Post #63

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

GdS

+Quote Post

mishie
post Jun 2 2013, 11:13 PM
Post #64

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Member No.: 1,072

and beyond http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=113494

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 7 2013, 04:48 PM
Post #65

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

So I was thinking the other day, why did Silvio say Allegri is going to Roma, then once the season ended Roma had already touched base and drafted a contract for Allegri.

Then Silvio's actions of postponing his meeting with the coach, until Roma got fedup and moved to sign a new coach.

Then Silvio's decision was that Allegri was to see out his contract with Milan.

Could all that be, because Roma offered improved terms to what his existing contract offered?

An assumption, nothing more nothing less.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 7 2013, 05:13 PM
Post #66

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 7 2013, 06:48 PM) *
So I was thinking the other day, why did Silvio say Allegri is going to Roma, then once the season ended Roma had already touched base and drafted a contract for Allegri.

Then Silvio's actions of postponing his meeting with the coach, until Roma got fedup and moved to sign a new coach.

Then Silvio's decision was that Allegri was to see out his contract with Milan.

Could all that be, because Roma offered improved terms to what his existing contract offered?

An assumption, nothing more nothing less.

Roma didn't get fed-up. They waited until their meeting and when Silvio announced that Allegri would stay, they moved on.

My guess is that Silvio didn't want to meet Allegri because he had already decided to sack him, but thanks to Galliani he changed his mind.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jun 7 2013, 06:48 PM
Post #67

Smoking Bianco

Member No.: 191

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 7 2013, 08:13 PM) *
Roma didn't get fed-up. They waited until their meeting and when Silvio announced that Allegri would stay, they moved on.

My guess is that Silvio didn't want to meet Allegri because he had already decided to sack him, but thanks to Galliani he changed his mind.

Oh Galliani wasn't the only one, players want him as well as fans. So I dont buy into your assumption that Galliani single handedly change his mind.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 7 2013, 06:49 PM
Post #68

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 7 2013, 07:13 PM) *

Yeah, that' what I think happened.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 7 2013, 06:56 PM
Post #69

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 7 2013, 08:48 PM) *
Oh Galliani wasn't the only one, players want him as well as fans. So I dont buy into your assumption that Galliani single handedly change his mind.

I don't think Berlusconi has a relationship with the players. I might be wrong though. As for the fans? Hmh, I didn't really feel some pressure coming from the fans towards saving Allegri. Fans never stopped Silvio before, so it isn't a dealbreaker if you ask me.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:34 PM