han2503
post Apr 1 2014, 08:25 AM
Post #16

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 31 2014, 10:53 PM) *
Yet he owned any league he played in. If Balo could do the same, I wouldn't complain. But at least Balo has time on his side. Let's see how he'll develop in the next few years. Will he become an "Ibra", or will he end up a "Cassano"?

Totally agreed on that. I think someone should sit him down and make him watch a movie of Cassano's downward spiral. Maybe it could be a wake up call for him... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Yep, I didn't even bring it up, and you shouldn't have brought it up either. Completely unrelated scenarios.

I brought it up not because the player's situations themselves are similar, but because how you react to them is.

Yes, Balo can be the most petulant egotistical SOB out there, but he's the best we got, he's the bes we'll be able to afford anytime soon, we won't get any big money if we do sell him as most top clubs who can actually afford him won't bother with the hassle of getting him. But that's the point isn't it? Clubs with money to spend won't come near Balo with a 10 foot pole because they know what he is. We all knew what he was, but we don't have the luxury like those other clubs where we can look away and opt for someone equally talented who comes with less baggage. Balo is all about man-management, and I seriously hope Seedorf can continue to rein him in as personally I don't think this team can afford to lose him

You say it doesn't matter to you, sell him, let's get Immobile, but sorry, Immobile is still a complete unknown, he's doing well at Toro but you have no guarantees that he'll do well for a top club, plus to add to that he's Juve bound anyway.

He's 23, it's time he stopped acting like a spoiled 18 year old brat. The time to grow up has come.

Agree to that as well. He does need to grow up. And I'm not just thinking about Milan in this scenario, but for him as a player as well, because keeping on down this road will most likely result in a Cassano-esque type of path as you said previously. And it would be a shame for both him and Italy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

kurtsimonw
post Apr 1 2014, 11:23 AM
Post #17

Prima Squadra

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 3,660

QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 1 2014, 09:25 AM) *
You say it doesn't matter to you, sell him, let's get Immobile, but sorry, Immobile is still a complete unknown, he's doing well at Toro but you have no guarantees that he'll do well for a top club, plus to add to that he's Juve bound anyway.

He'll be hugely overpriced now too.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Apr 1 2014, 11:49 AM
Post #18

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Apr 1 2014, 11:23 AM) *
He'll be hugely overpriced now too.

Yep, just like when we bought Gila

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 07:41 PM