> Milan sale to go through!, Chinese consortium to acquire for 700 MM Euros

d'Arc.LP
post Jun 11 2016, 01:18 PM
Post #61

Giovanissimi Nazionali

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 6,786

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jun 11 2016, 02:39 PM) *
Well, that's part of the problem in and of itself, I don't see all that many young players coming through who are good enough to be starters in a Serie A side.

And personally I don't think the infrastructure is really there to really start producing players in a similar way that countries like Germany, Belgium, Spain and France do. And this is not just at Milan but at the nation as a whole

Even though I hope Milan gets sold and we dont have to go with Berlusconis Ital-Milan plan, but if we dont sell then desperate times call for desperate measures so I think that the idea is to buy and develop Italian talents from 16 to 20 years old and to introduce them in to the squad but only as backups and in rotations in first two or three years. Its obvious that we would need 3-4 years to clean our team from non Italian players.

Even though in my opinion Ital-Milan doesnt mean that we dont have any foreign player, but that the core of the squad will be Italian players. Also, we should get rid even some Italian players that dont deserve our jersey like Matri and so on.

So just because there are not so many good Italian players right now, that doesnt mean that there wont be, we just have to concentrate more in youth program and develop our players. For ex. when I remember that we had Aboumeyang and Darmiani but we wasted them, it makes me think that we have not been the best team to develop youngers. Young players need time, even though they can upset us in the beginning, thats why I think that Ely, Calabria, De Sciglio need more chances and support and I felt the same way about El Shaarawy but I think now its to late for him.

This post has been edited by d'Arc.LP: Jun 11 2016, 01:21 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 23 2016, 04:50 PM
Post #62

Smoking Bianco

Group: Helpers
Member No.: 191

Think the new owners will take the reigns and assume a transition period for key people like galliani. There will be a change alright, not sure if that will translate to a stellar team or stellar individuals. I'm with the former, and that will depend on the new owner's strategy, the new management qualifications to meet the strategy and the general attitude of the locker room.

I would like for Milan to play with an identity worthy of the clubs history.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 23 2016, 10:19 PM
Post #63

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 23 2016, 04:50 PM) *
Think the new owners will take the reigns and assume a transition period for key people like galliani. There will be a change alright, not sure if that will translate to a stellar team or stellar individuals. I'm with the former, and that will depend on the new owner's strategy, the new management qualifications to meet the strategy and the general attitude of the locker room.

I would like for Milan to play with an identity worthy of the clubs history.

You think this deal will go through any time soon?

At this rate the entire summer will be over with the deal continuing to be delayed and our transfer business completely stalled due to not having a budget available

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 24 2016, 12:06 PM
Post #64

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (han2503 @ Jul 24 2016, 01:19 AM) *
You think this deal will go through any time soon?

At this rate the entire summer will be over with the deal continuing to be delayed and our transfer business completely stalled due to not having a budget available

Logically speaking han, wouldn't someone coming in with EUR 750M to buy the club in whole have a plan for the coming season?

Seriously.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jul 24 2016, 02:45 PM
Post #65

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 24 2016, 12:06 PM) *
Logically speaking han, wouldn't someone coming in with EUR 750M to buy the club in whole have a plan for the coming season?

Seriously.

Let's all just pray that is the case because atm it's not looking very good for us. We can't close deals for the players we want and can't seem to offload the players we don't need either

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 25 2016, 12:58 PM
Post #66

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 24 2016, 06:36 PM) *

Seriously.

Mo! Are you up for a visit to the San Siro this season? kurt, dst and I might be going...hopefully to catch the Derby della Madonina...if we're lucky to get tickets.

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Jul 26 2016, 09:23 PM
Post #67

Smoking Bianco

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jul 25 2016, 03:58 PM) *
Mo! Are you up for a visit to the San Siro this season? kurt, dst and I might be going...hopefully to catch the Derby della Madonina...if we're lucky to get tickets.

Thats a great idea, yeah for sure let me know which dates and ill meet you guys there:)

+Quote Post

Jack Sparrow
post Jul 27 2016, 08:00 AM
Post #68

Loves Greek Women esp Fay
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,865

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 27 2016, 03:53 AM) *
Thats a great idea, yeah for sure let me know which dates and ill meet you guys there:)

We're thinking the Derby Della Madonina, so sometime in November. Have no clue how to go about getting tickets and all though. We'll see. If you're coming we have an experienced 'tour guide'.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Aug 4 2016, 10:49 AM
Post #69

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

Sounds like the "exclusivity clause" has expired, and new potential buyers may have emerged.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Aug 4 2016, 11:00 AM
Post #70

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

Don't know if it's a good thing or a bad one at this point.

+Quote Post

Forza Milan!
post Aug 4 2016, 11:35 AM
Post #71

Giovanissimi Regionali B

Member No.: 12,353

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 4 2016, 12:00 PM) *
Don't know if it's a good thing or a bad one at this point.

I don't either. Perhaps the pressure from new potential buyers may expedite matters. OTOH, if this means that we may go with a new buyer, then we have taken several steps backwards.

As much as I am trying to be patient, I would like this over, new owner and proper management. I have kind of given up on this coming season (too late in the market to make an impact), but I would like to see light at the end of the tunnel.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Aug 4 2016, 03:36 PM
Post #72

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

New investors would be a million steps back at this point when we're supposedly in the final stages with this consortium.

All while having all transfer activity frozen with no budget to speak of, any further delays will continue to hurt the club as we're reportedly also going to lose about 30 to 40m in sponsorship deals as there are more than a few which are about to expire, namely D&G and we can't sign any extensions because the ownership of the club is in question

We're in a very precarious moment for this club and I honestly do think that if this deal falls through we'll be in free fall. With Fininvest no longer wanting to cover the losses, I honestly don't know what would be next for this club

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Aug 5 2016, 12:23 PM
Post #73

Primavera
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,564

It seems we've reach an agreement and the signing of a 740 million worth deal will go through in matter of hours.

[MN]

+Quote Post

Rossoneri7
post Aug 5 2016, 01:03 PM
Post #74

Smoking Bianco

AC Milan is made in China now?

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Aug 5 2016, 01:48 PM
Post #75

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

It's official. 99,3% of shares sold for 740 million euros (including debt).

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 10:54 AM